• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

big chungus vs pickle rick

Intelligence Stomp.
tenor.gif

Intelligence by itself isn't a proper wincon, explain first how he would use it here
Well as a human... I can't know since he is 1000000x smarter than us. but he will probably find something to craft that can destroy the planet or some op stuff like using portals, creating clones and even lasers

Well as a human... I can't know since he is 1000000x smarter than us. but he will probably find something to craft that can destroy the planet or some op stuff like using portals, creating clones and even lasers
With the resources provided by the place they're in, while Chungus is ready to step on him at any moment? That lacks substance to be taken seriously, provide some feats that could be relevant for the situation in here first.

i thought you were monk
I'm in my human form... Otherwise everyone on the internet and around me will..... DIE
With the resources provided by the place they're in, while Chungus is ready to step on him at any moment? That lacks substance to be taken seriously, provide some feats that could be relevant for the situation in here first.
have you not seen Rick and morty? I mean even if he dies he has multiple timelines of himself that can portal and just bring him back to life and stuff... But link

have you not seen Rick and morty? I mean even if he dies he has multiple timelines of himself that can portal and just bring him back to life and stuff... But link
Not much, mature cartoons aren't my thing usually.
Anyways, in that case it's a stomp, yeah.

Back