• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Berserk Upgrades: Great Roar of the Astral World

I have, the spirit world's energy being released pushed the clouds away, this can be treated as a shockwave and you can get dura from it.
That’s what the calc was like before evaluation, I even used the same calc you linked as reference. Rusty rejected it.

That’s what the calc was like before evaluation, I even used the same calc you linked as reference. Rusty rejected it.
He never rejected it, he said "Are you certain this is a shockwave? Looking up the chapter it appears more like a flash of light? Not fully sure what it is, but can you provide proof it's a pressure wave?". He offered a different way of calcing the feat. And he didn't outright accept this calc either, he said "Math here looks fine to me. Can't give any opinions about anything that requires knowledge of the series."

I said on the calc, its the spirit world's energy that was released. There's no reason this can't be treated as a shockwave. And unless this is wholly wrong, this KNY calc does the method for getting durability from such a feat.
I'm pretty sure this massive light we see isn't from the Skull Knight, it's from the opening that Skull Knight made which allowed the Spirit World's energy to expand across the world which in turn made all the mythical beings come out into the world. That's why Femto says he's opened the "door". What should be calced here is Femto and SK's durability from withstanding that shockwave that blew away the clouds.

He never rejected it, he said "Are you certain this is a shockwave? Looking up the chapter it appears more like a flash of light? Not fully sure what it is, but can you provide proof it's a pressure wave?". He offered a different way of calcing the feat. And he didn't outright accept this calc either, he said "Math here looks fine to me. Can't give any opinions about anything that requires knowledge of the series."

I said on the calc, its the spirit world's energy that was released. There's no reason this can't be treated as a shockwave. And unless this is wholly wrong, this KNY calc does the method for getting durability from such a feat.
Ok I added dura, it’s a massive outlier since it’s by Zodd so it’s irrelevant

Because it’s small country level, Zodd is multi-city block rn. (4123711340 Times difference)
That isn't how outliers work. Zodd can fight SK, the guy whose been fighting against the Godhand for centuries, and again I could've sworn Femto made Zodd stronger. Whether Zodd is consistent or not, The Godhand and SK should scale above him.

And how are you applying this to ap when this isn't anyone's feat, its the result of opening a door to the spirit world that allowed the energy to come out, it's got zero to do with ap from SK or Ganishka.

I don't believe this is Attack Potency for either character; not directly. It's essentially a giant environmental effect brought about by very specific condtions.

Back