• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bibleman tries to solo your verse

Rules

Only 9-A characters

Speed equalised

Don't use haxxed out characters, unless the hax is pretty fair

Fight takes place in the Biblecave

Kwonto96 said:
Wtf is Bibleman? Lmao.
A superhero from a children's TV series, about a christian superhero with a rip-off lightsaber fighting evil in the name of god lmao.

However, i recommend you watch the classic 90's series. Its not a good show by any means, but if you're into cheesy 90's action shows, Biblema is definitely for you lmao

The pen or the sword said:
....So how much in tons of tnt/joules? I tried to follow the links on his profile but I got spammed with a not safe link warning.
There isn't really any calcs for him, as of so far.

so upscaling from about .073 tons of tnt...Hmmm I don't have much in the way of verses I could throw at him (my fav verses are pretty haxed/op) but his ap isn't that much weaker then a few characters from them that I could throw at him.

The Yellow Submarine (Verse): Loses to really anyone.

King of The Hill: Could handle them up close, would have a bit more trouble with the better fighters due to Being weaker LS and AP wise. but really loses when he faces gun slingers like Dale.

Super Mario Brothers Super Show: DO THE MARIO! He can take on side characters such as Frankenstein or Inspector Gadget. But the Main brothers both take him out

Family Guy: since he can cause people to explode. He can probably solo and outdo the regen users such as peter. And largely outskills him

Bob's Burgers (Verse): solos the current pages, but Gun users probably could get a win a few times in the verse. But can win up close pretty easily

Zero Time Dilemma: Not even a remote chance. Most people outsmart him by several leagues, and ability to see into each future and go back to different points in time in any reality means he literally can't win. Even if he kills the guy. That only activates the ability and they can just go back in time and make a different choice, or go to an alternative reality where Bibleman did something different and slipped up

The Amazing World of Gumball: Outskills basically everyone, but had problems with some regen. However if he is able to destroy them into pieces like I've been told. He should be able to bypass most of them. So could solo, but will have issues

Only 9-A? Hmmmmm

Darkest Dungeon: Would be interesting to put Bibleman up against Crusader or any of the other heroes. Though iirc they are only 14kg so they likely get slapped.

Castlevania: There is Netflix Trevor at 9-A, might be worth a try too.

Mortal Kombat: Gets out skilled and dies hard to most of the 9-As.

Baki: Pretty much same as MK.

Outskilled? How skilled is Bibleman, I thought he was relatively skilled fighter with quite a few abilities. Seems like he could take out lower tiers like Reptile.

Well the more skilled ones sure, though I was just meaning there still should be a decent amount he would be able to handle skill wise and surprise with some good abilities

Here's a verse that's to come soon

Malcom in the middle: he can take on the lowest of the verse. Like Dewie very easily. But then gets pollywhooped by a lot of the others via their range, arsenal, intelligence, training, stamina, and such.

Stillwinston said:
Yeah but Reptile tends to job a lot in MK iirc, I don't see him beating folks like Kano though
Bibleman won't have a hard time deflecting Kano's beam, knowing that his sword is capable of reflecting lasers back at his opponents.

Make Bibleman fight Link too. As a punishment for challenging the great Lou. Mario forces Bibleman to watch scenes from The Next Legend Of zelda, being such a bad show, Bibleman goes to take out Link himself

Buttersamuri said:
Make Bibleman fight Link too. As a punishment for challenging the great Lou. Mario forces Bibleman to watch scenes from The Next Legend Of zelda, being such a bad show, Bibleman goes to take out Link himself
Has this turned into joke battke wikia rn lmao

Buttersamuri said:
Beautiful.

He could take a few undertale characters. Soul hax for heavily debuffed. He wouldn't be like sans, but he certainly can solo through the ruins and take on a lot of the others

Buttersamuri said:
He could take a few undertale characters. Soul hax for heavily debuffed. He wouldn't be like sans, but he certainly can solo through the ruins and take on a lot of the others
He probably yeets Napstablook.

Their soul hacks works like

They can only damage the soul based on how much they can damage the body. So they can't destroy his soul, without having the same capability to kill him physically. So he gets through the ruins and a lot of side monsters since he is much stronger and tougher, and out skills a good amount of them. He could beat people like papyrus, not sure on undyne. But he doesn't solo

Buttersamuri said:
Their soul hacks works like

They can only damage the soul based on how much they can damage the body. So they can't destroy his soul, without having the same capability to kill him physically. So he gets through the ruins and a lot of side monsters since he is much stronger and tougher, and out skills a good amount of them. He could beat people like papyrus, not sure on undyne. But he doesn't solo
Isn't Sans 9-B physically? So i don't think he'll be able to destroy Bibleman's soul.

Yes. It's based on the damage he can do to Biblemams body. He won't physically be able to hurt him or his soul, but he will with magic

Buttersamuri said:
Yes. It's based on the damage he can do to Biblemams body. He won't physically be able to hurt him or his soul, but he will with magic
Unless Bibleman uses faith, and creates a forcefield which melts Sans upon trying to interact with it

Some other 9-As I know of

Wolf (Sekiro) - Don't think Bibleman can handle his res and Wolf can fight a guy who can solo an army, as in said army was stated to be a complete non issue so you see where this ends up

SCP-076 - Outskills to a ludicrous degree, iirc his AP is baseline or smth like that so there is that though.

William Birkin - Disease manip is a thing, so long as Bibleman doesn't get infected he should be good though.

If his AP is baseline, then he gets one shot to hell and back, so it depends if they have any pierce weapons to actually kill, and if they are so skilled they literally wouldn't get hit once.

Back