• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I want to re-evaluate some details and ideas of BFDI characters on the VS Battles Wiki.

Four​

I want to add “at least” in front of “Large Star level”, since the rank comes from upscaling to other characters. What I want written is written in many similar cases with other characters on the VS Battles Wiki, currently such as Infinite from Sonic Forces.

For what Four’s page currently has in his Speed section, I want to add “higher flight speed (While Four doesn’t move on the ground a lot and can barely keep up with contestants when he does, when he flies, other characters can barely react to him)” after what is already there. This is the way I want to solve the confusion of why Four sometimes seems to go super fast and sometimes is portrayed as slower than contestants.

I think Four should have social influencing via screeching. However, I think Four should have an additional weakness that he promised X to stop screeching.

Donut​

Donut in base should have regeneration. According to his official character guide biography, Donut secretly has the ability to replenish his cherry filling if it's depleted. Donut was also fine after being stabbed by Pencil.

I’m not sure if the minor power change to Four explained above will affect Donut with the factor of Four, since he is a bit weaker than Four, but this can be up for debate if needed.

Donut with the factor of Four should have reality warping. Four has it for using abilities that Donut also used when Donut had the factor of Four. Donut using power nullification is even a reason Four has reality warping (although it's not mentioned on Four's page), yet Donut himself doesn't have reality warping listed on his page.

Leafy​

I have a new idea for Leafy’s metal form, which involves changing what is acknowledged about it. I think that the non-map teleportation that Leafy does in her metal form has no relation to her being in the metal form or not. Leafy being metal during those instances seems to merely be a coincidence.
You see, at the end of BFDI season 1, Leafy was shown to be turning evil, with one scene having her flash and briefly have the appearance of Evil Leafy after being exposed by Golf Ball. Although she used map teleportation to escape the other contestants at the beginning of BFDIA, she also traveled the entire distance back from Yoyleland to Goiky during BFDIA 5a without teleporting whatsoever. It was only when Gelatin crushed her with a hammer during that episode that she teleported during that episode, with her being very conflicted at that point. During an earlier episode, BFDIA 2, Leafy teleported when she was in a really bad mood. I can tell since she threw knives at Needle after Leafy got smacked by her. Leafy knows that Needle hates the word “needy” and there is nothing out of the ordinary about Needle smacking someone for saying it, but this time Leafy’s reaction was far more extreme than anyone who has ever reacted to Needle doing that before. What I am getting at is that I have observed that Leafy actually gets her non-map teleportation from some sort of rage power rather than being metal. It’s the most logical and suggested reason she was suddenly able to teleport like Evil Leafy, especially since being metal should have no relation to that whatsoever. We should clarify this new discovery on Leafy’s page. What is currently regarded as what gives Leafy her non-map teleportation ability is the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

Gelatin​

Aside from a few recent edits I made, Gelatin’s Intelligence hasn’t been touched in over a year. I was surprised to find, after adding plenty of evidence of Gelatin having likely higher than average intelligence like the page initially said, that there was a lot to take from. I noticed that Gelatin was even able to pilot the cardboard spaceship Blocky gave him. Given that plus the large amount of intelligence feats I added to Gelatin’s page, I think Gelatin deserves to have an upgrade to his Intelligence rank. I think above average will do.

Puffball​

Although characters still scale to her speed, it should be noted that Puffball is faster than most contestants like how Needle is noted to be. It is clear that Puffball is notably faster than many contestants during BFDIA, and the spaceships that Puffball scales to seem to be more mobile than most contestants.

Evil Leafy​

I think the Intelligence of Evil Leafy should be changed to unknown instead of animalistic. There have been times where Evil Leafy has stayed calm or stalked other characters, so her Intelligence section currently stating that she chases contestants mindlessly is not an entire analysis of her character.

Robot Flower​

I think that for the Intelligence rank of Robot Flower, I should add "likely higher (According to Golf Ball's formula for a successful team, it is advantageous to have mechanical minds as teammates in order to outsmart the other teams)" after what is already there. Being called smart by Golf Ball is already a big deal, but my main point is that the other teams in BFB had characters like Firey who have many amazing intelligence feats despite not having a mechanical mind. Exactly the same thing should apply to Roboty and Remote, who don't have the same kind of intelligence feats as TV.

Last edited:
I want to re-evaluate some details and ideas of BFDI characters on the VS Battles Wiki.

Four​

I want to add “at least” in front of “Large Star level”, since the rank comes from upscaling to other characters. What I want written is written in many similar cases with other characters on the VS Battles Wiki, currently such as Infinite from Sonic Forces.

For what Four’s page currently has in his Speed section, I want to add “higher flight speed (While Four doesn’t move on the ground a lot and can barely keep up with contestants when he does, when he flies, other characters can barely react to him)” after what is already there. This is the way I want to solve the confusion of why Four sometimes seems to go super fast and sometimes is portrayed as slower than contestants.

I think Four should have social influencing via screeching. However, I think Four should have an additional weakness that he promised X to stop screeching.

Donut​

Donut in base should have regeneration. According to his official character guide biography, Donut secretly has the ability to replenish his cherry filling if it's depleted. Donut was also fine after being stabbed by Pencil.

I’m not sure if the minor power change to Four explained above will affect Donut with the factor of Four, since he is a bit weaker than Four, but this can be up for debate if needed.

Donut with the factor of Four should have reality warping, since he has power nullification in a way that is one of the reasons Four has reality warping on his page (although it’s not mentioned on Four’s page).

Leafy​

I have a new idea for Leafy’s metal form, which involves changing what is acknowledged about it. I think that the non-map teleportation that Leafy does in her metal form has no relation to her being in the metal form or not. Leafy being metal during those instances seems to merely be a coincidence.
You see, at the end of BFDI season 1, Leafy was shown to be turning evil, with one scene having her flash and briefly have the appearance of Evil Leafy after being exposed by Golf Ball. Although she used map teleportation to escape the other contestants at the beginning of BFDIA, she also traveled the entire distance back from Yoyleland to Goiky during BFDIA 5a without teleporting whatsoever. It was only when Gelatin crushed her with a hammer during that episode that she teleported during that episode, with her being very conflicted at that point. During an earlier episode, BFDIA 2, Leafy teleported when she was in a really bad mood. I can tell since she threw knives at Needle after Leafy got smacked by her. Leafy knows that Needle hates the word “needy” and there is nothing out of the ordinary about Needle smacking someone for saying it, but this time Leafy’s reaction was far more extreme than anyone who has ever reacted to Needle doing that before. What I am getting at is that I have observed that Leafy actually gets her non-map teleportation from some sort of rage power rather than being metal. It’s the most logical and suggested reason she was suddenly able to teleport like Evil Leafy, especially since being metal should have no relation to that whatsoever. We should clarify this new discovery on Leafy’s page. What is currently regarded as what gives Leafy her non-map teleportation ability is the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

Gelatin​

Aside from a few recent edits I made, Gelatin’s Intelligence hasn’t been touched in over a year. I was surprised to find, after adding plenty of evidence of Gelatin having likely higher than average intelligence like the page initially said, that there was a lot to take from. I noticed that Gelatin was even able to pilot the cardboard spaceship Blocky gave him. Given that plus the large amount of intelligence feats I added to Gelatin’s page, I think Gelatin deserves to have an upgrade to his Intelligence rank. I think above average will do.

Puffball​

Although characters still scale to her speed, it should be noted that Puffball is faster than most contestants like how Needle is noted to be. It is clear that Puffball is notably faster than many contestants during BFDIA, and the spaceships that Puffball scales to seem to be more mobile than most contestants.

Evil Leafy​

I think the Intelligence of Evil Leafy should be changed to unknown instead of animalistic. There have been times where Evil Leafy has stayed calm or stalked other characters, so her Intelligence section currently stating that she chases contestants mindlessly is not an entire analysis of her character.

Robot Flower​

I think that for the Intelligence rank of Robot Flower, I should add "likely higher (According to Golf Ball's formula for a successful team, it is advantageous to have mechanical minds as teammates in order to outsmart the other teams)" after what is already there. Being called smart by Golf Ball is already a big deal, but my main point is that the other teams in BFB had characters like Firey who have many amazing intelligence feats despite not having a mechanical mind. Exactly the same thing should apply to Roboty and Remote, who don't have the same kind of intelligence feats as TV.
Gonna wait for more input. Following for now.

This seems fine.

Although I disagree with Leafy’s non-map teleportation from her metal form being related to her base. The time Leafy briefly flickered into Evil Leafy doesn’t prove much as she may have only been getting possessed. Plus, she is never on the same screen as her throughout the series, and the two have been acknowledged to be 2 completely different characters. Gelatin hit Leafy and her disappearing was actually Leafy getting killed, and Firey confirms in BFB 22 that he revived Leafy during the events of IDFB, confirming she was killed by the blow.

One other thing I want to point out is that Evil Leafy’s rating needs to be changed. Since she contains numerous stars within her own body, she should be “Unknown, at least Large Star level” because of this. It is also not really said if she created the dimension inside of her since nothing stated so, it was only assumed that way based on theoretical means due to how mysterious her backstory is. As such, reality warping needs to be removed.

This seems fine.
Yoylecake!
Although I disagree with Leafy’s non-map teleportation from her metal form being related to her base. The time Leafy briefly flickered into Evil Leafy doesn’t prove much as she may have only been getting possessed. Plus, she is never on the same screen as her throughout the series, and the two have been acknowledged to be 2 completely different characters. Gelatin hit Leafy and her disappearing was actually Leafy getting killed, and Firey confirms in BFB 22 that he revived Leafy during the events of IDFB, confirming she was killed by the blow.
Leafy wasn't getting possessed at the scene where she flickered to look like Evil Leafy because Evil Leafy was irrelevant and nowhere to be seen otherwise in the event. It's not that Leafy and Evil Leafy are the same, it's just that Leafy probably has powers similar to Evil Leafy if she has strong negative emotions. Maybe this is natural for leafs in BFDI, and Evil Leafy is what we get when a leaf is evil all the time.
I think I was wrong about when Gelatin crushed Leafy with a hammer, but that doesn't invalidate my idea, it only makes it notably less concrete. There is still the other points I made about how Leafy being metal shouldn't grant teleportation and how it's the post hoc ergo prompter hoc fallacy. I still think we should make this change.
One other thing I want to point out is that Evil Leafy’s rating needs to be changed. Since she contains numerous stars within her own body, she should be “Unknown, at least Large Star level” because of this. It is also not really said if she created the dimension inside of her since nothing stated so, it was only assumed that way based on theoretical means due to how mysterious her backstory is. As such, reality warping needs to be removed.
I agree with those ideas.

also puffball doesn't go the same speed as she does to space all the time
Pencil was able to grab Rocky off of Puffball before Puffball ascended in a hurry. Following that, Book said "Oh no, there's no way we can climb faster than Puffball can fly.". Even at that, Book could've meant that Puffball only had to fly straight up while Book and her team had parkour to do. This is one reason I want Puffball to be considered faster than most contestants even though they scale to her. Many characters scale to Pencil.
WOAH Bunch was able to have a conversation and throw a stick from the desert to Yoyleland within the time it took for Puffball to not even finish flying up Yoyle Mountain in a hurry. This should mean everyone scales to Puffball, even though they are slower.
In fact, I'll put this on my BFDI Explanations blog post right now.

Last edited:
I agree with the 1st half but the 2nd half has the issue that it ignores that puffball's speed is inconsistent and isn't going to be as fast as she was when traveling to space. (took her like a day to get to yoyleland which is 2763 miles so she traveled around 115 MPH)

I agree with the 1st half but the 2nd half has the issue that it ignores that puffball's speed is inconsistent and isn't going to be as fast as she was when traveling to space. (took her like a day to get to yoyleland which is 2763 miles so she traveled around 115 MPH)
But in all of my examples, Puffball had to go as fast as she could. Golf Ball said they needed to go fast because they were falling behind every second. So both examples, that took place at the end of BFDIA 5e, should be valid.

I mean just because GB says so doesn't mean she is. If she was, she would have gone through davidland very fast (it's most likely around 500-1000 miles since this alternate route is the same distance as the free smart route)

I mean just because GB says so doesn't mean she is. If she was, she would have gone through davidland very fast (it's most likely around 500-1000 miles since this alternate route is the same distance as the free smart route)
TBH if we took every speed inconsistency like this example into account then 90% of profiles on the wiki wouldn't exceed transonic. Most writers/creators aren't vs debaters and they almost never have a character's stats in mind when writing a scene

The scenes were also before Puffball realized that every time her team has been up for elimination, she won the prize, so before she betrayed the team. Up until that point, Puffball was simply doing what she should to help her team.
Golf Ball said she would prefer it if Puffball would take a different route than above Davidland, not to get out as soon as possible. Puffball was the one who said the she was almost out of there. Although there were more scenes after where Team No-Name was flying above Davidland, Tennis Ball ended up saying that he doesn't know when they would get out of Davidland, suggesting the end was nowhere in sight. Maybe flying above and past Davidland wasn't a shortcut after all.
In any case, literally all characters (aside from maybe Roboty but he has some form of self-BFR anyway) wouldn't take more than a second to get anywhere on Earth using this reasoning, since many characters have FTL feats, which is still that fast despite being much slower than Puffball's feat. The fact that it takes so long for Puffball to travel these distances is likely inaccurate cinematic time. (Rule 6 on that page is of interest in the context of this discussion.)

Last edited:
TBH if we took every speed inconsistency like this example into account then 90% of profiles on the wiki wouldn't exceed transonic. Most writers/creators aren't vs debaters and they almost never have a character's stats in mind when writing a scene
My issue isn't puffball being inconsistent, it's that everyone scales to her (sorry if I didn't explain well)

And that is completely normal. Furthermore, there have been other FTL feats characters aside fron Puffball have done, and characters like Firet, Leafy, Bubble, and Spongy are capable of reacting while piloting their spaceships, they should scale. Simple as that. If Puffball is faster, then she (and other flying characters) upscale from the aforementioned 4.

And that is completely normal. Furthermore, there have been other FTL feats characters aside fron Puffball have done, and characters like Firet, Leafy, Bubble, and Spongy are capable of reacting while piloting their spaceships, they should scale. Simple as that. If Puffball is faster, then she (and other flying characters) upscale from the aforementioned 4.
makes sense for flying characters but why everyone else. Edit: Understood that they react to her

Last edited:
Did you even read what I listed above? I said they react to her consistently, even if they are not as fast as her. Pencil reacts to her by throwing syringes at her team. Also, Needle outright catches Puffball before she can react upon being recovered in BFDIA 5d.

Did you even read what I listed above? I said they react to her consistently, even if they are not as fast as her. Pencil reacts to her by throwing syringes at her team. Also, Needle outright catches Puffball before she can react upon being recovered in BFDIA 5d.
yeah sorry I realized what you meant but had to do something else so couldn't correct myself

What Psychomaster accepted is probably fine to apply, but can somebody explain the reasons for the suggested statistics changes in easy to understand manners first please?

What Psychomaster accepted is probably fine to apply, but can somebody explain the reasons for the suggested statistics changes in easy to understand manners first please?
I'll try my best.
  • Four
    • Four gets a minor change to the wording for his power so it can accurately reflect his capabilities (related to upscaling to other characters).
    • It will be noted that Four has faster flight speed than his ground speed, since he is always portrayed as super fast when flying, he barely ever moves on the ground, and when he does it's always rather slow.
    • Four should have social influencing with his screeching, which he uses to get contestants to stop questioning him, and which he uses as a punishment for annoying him. However, Four promised X to not screech anymore, so this should be a weakness.
  • Donut
    • Donut should have regeneration in base, because he can secretly refill his filling if it gets removed, and he recovered from being stabbed by Pencil.
    • Donut with the factor of Four might also benefit from the wording update to Four listed above, but Donut using Four's powers is a bit weaker than when Four himself uses them.
    • Donut with the factor of Four should have reality warping like Four. Donut blatantly used this ability during the first time he hosted an episode, and this is evidence of Four himself having reality warping, so Donut should have the ability.
  • Leafy
    • I wanted Leafy to have rage power and have that be the reason for her non-map teleportation because of implications of this being the case rather than the reason being that she turned metal, but Psychomaster35 gave a fine point against it, although not completely disproving it, so I have no idea if this is being added or not.
    • Leafy was supposedly able to see X on Earth from the Sun, because she said that she didn't see X anymore after the Earth rotated, so she will get enhanced senses.
  • Gelatin
    • Gelatin's rank for Intelligence is very outdated, so I want him to be Above Average now that I added more evidence to the profile and now that he's had a lot more experience. Something that isn't listed is that he was also able to fly a spaceship.
    • Gelatin will get more evidence to an ability he already has. Not much important about it.
  • Puffball
    • Although other characters still scale to her speed, since she is portrayed as faster than most contestants, this should be mentioned in the explanation of her Speed rank.
  • Evil Leafy
    • Evil Leafy's rank for Intelligence being Animalistic is not an entire analysis of her character, so it should be updated to Unknown given that she doesn't always try to savagely chase and kill contestants.
    • Evil Leafy will lose Pocket Reality Manipulation and Reality Warping since it is merely hypothetical, and her power rank will be adjusted accordingly.
  • Robot Flower
    • This also applies to the other three mechanical-minded contestants, but they don't have pages. According to Golf Ball's formula for a successful team, it is better to have mechanical minds in order to outsmart other teams that lack mechanical minds. Characters like Firey whom have Gifted intelligence feats are not mechanical minds, meaning it is implied that all the mechanical-minded contestants are extremely smart. In the case of Robot Flower her Intelligence section should state "likely higher" after what is already there and have this mentioned.

I'll try my best.
  • Donut
    • Donut should have regeneration in base, because he can secretly refill his filling if it gets removed, and he recovered from being stabbed by Pencil.
    • Donut with the factor of Four might also benefit from the wording update to Four listed above, but Donut using Four's powers is a bit weaker than when Four himself uses them.
    • Donut with the factor of Four should have reality warping like Four. Donut blatantly used this ability during the first time he hosted an episode, and this is evidence of Four himself having reality warping, so Donut should have the ability.
Just to be sure; what level of regen would this be? I'd imagine something like Mid-Low or High-Low, but I'm not entirely sure

I am not sure. Would this be equivalent to replenishing all blood in the body or regenerating internal organs?

Just to be sure; what level of regen would this be? I'd imagine something like Mid-Low or High-Low, but I'm not entirely sure
That is probably Mid-Low since he regenerated from all his filling from being drained which left him flat, though he does die from decapitation

By the way, when ranking Evil Leafy, I feel she should be ranked “Unknown, at least High 4-C to 4-A” due to the starry sky within her, assuming there is much more within the pocket dimension inside of her. Of course, nobody scales to this but her.

And also, 2 new things to suggest adding: For Donut’s Factor of Four key, he should get a “potentially 4-B via size manipulation” key since he literally had all of Four’s powers within him, although he was never seen using it. However, it is possible he would be able to do it.

Second thing is that Announcer should possibly get Size Manipulation since in his cameo appearances in BFDIA 5, he appears much larger than usual when he is within the background, especially his appearance in the desert. Its furthermore implied from his shapeshifting where he is able to manipulate his body during one of the elimination ceremonies.

Last edited:
Back