• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyblade revision

Ill try to make this as simple as possible:
Few months ago Beyblade or specifically entire Metal Saga got a huge return on the internet and social media which made me happy
So by rewatching the show and by looking at the profiles here i noticed that the scaling isnt quite clear:
First:I want to remove the scaling from Dojis beyblade who supposedly contains an universe inside it.
We cannot assume it is an literal universe as there was not a single statement that supports it was an universe as when Phoenix was devoured the universe was only a dark place without a single star as shown here unlike Gingkas Galaxy Pegasus who which bey spirit has an actual stars and a galaxy inside it.
Instead all of metal fusion characters will scale to 4-A from Storm Pegasus constellation feat up to 3-C with Galaxy nova and Soaring destruction for Gingka and Ryuga and later on because their beys Galaxy Pegasus and Meteo L-Drago already far suprasses the previous forms of their beyblades where Gingka even creates a galaxy with his special move against Julian Konzern.

The Low 2-C scale will come from Faust and his twisted tempo because his bey can create a dimension filled with stars like Galaxy Pegasus but also states several times it has a control over space time and the past present and the future of the universe as well and the characters who scale to this feat are Faust himself , Gingka , Masamune, Ryuga and Kyoya, while Tsubasa and Yu will be 3-C and likely Low 2-c because their real Low 2-C scaling comes in Metal Fury
Same goes for Kenta and every other character in Metal Fury since they all scale relatively to each other

Lastly: Rago has a 2c range on his profiles via "Portals" while there is not a scan nor a clip showing that feat so i would like to remove it from his profile:
Conclusion:
Metal Fusion: 4-A for entire cast and 3-C for Ginka and Ryuga with their strongest attacks Galaxy nova and soaring destruction
Metal Masters: 3-C scaling from Gingka onwards for everyone who fought against him and Low 2-C for cast who fought
Metal Fury: Low-2C for everyone in the cast
Shogun steel: same as Metal Fury even tho its only ginka but okay

Last edited:
Few months ago Beyblade or specifically entire Metal Saga got a huge return on the internet and social media which made me happy
So by rewatching the show and by looking at the profiles here i noticed that the scaling isnt quite clear:
First:I want to remove the scaling from Dojis beyblade who supposedly contains an universe inside it.
We cannot assume it is an literal universe as there was not a single statement that supports it was an universe as when Phoenix was devoured the universe was only a dark place without a single star as shown here unlike Gingkas Galaxy Pegasus who which bey spirit has an actual stars and a galaxy inside itDDojis
Doji's bey name was Dark wolf and yeah it was never called and had evidence of being a universe so it's fine.

Agree wit rest too.

Regarding Dark Wolf, when it first opens its mouth to swallow Phoenix we do see an array of stars inside its personal dimension. So I think it should stay as 4-A.

I also think Metal Masters warrants a speed buff, at the end of the season Ziggurat explains that all of Twisted Tempo’s powers come from how it spins at incredibly fast speed to bend space and time. It’s probably not an infinite/immeasurable feat, but it does allow Tempo to spin fast enough to perceive Gingka and Masamune (who scale to their Beys in reaction speed) as completely frozen. Could easily see it getting into the quadrillions c range, and characters upscale Tempo in MF.

Finally, Bey Spirit Bomb Gingka should be massively upscaling everything in the series. He absorbs the star fragment of every Bey on the planet, and it’s explained that the star fragment’s power corresponds with the strength and resolve of the blader’s spirit wielding the fragment. Since Gingka is the strongest Blader with the strongest Blader spirit, he should be able to draw out the full potential of every fragment (of which there should be millions, potentially billions of them). So Bey spirit bomb Gingka would be potentially up to billions x Low 2-C.

Regarding Dark Wolf, when it first opens its mouth to swallow Phoenix we do see an array of stars inside its personal dimension. So I think it should stay as 4-A.

I also think Metal Masters warrants a speed buff, at the end of the season Ziggurat explains that all of Twisted Tempo’s powers come from how it spins at incredibly fast speed to bend space and time. It’s probably not an infinite/immeasurable feat, but it does allow Tempo to spin fast enough to perceive Gingka and Masamune (who scale to their Beys in reaction speed) as completely frozen. Could easily see it getting into the quadrillions c range, and characters upscale Tempo in MF.

Finally, Bey Spirit Bomb Gingka should be massively upscaling everything in the series. He absorbs the star fragment of every Bey on the planet, and it’s explained that the star fragment’s power corresponds with the strength and resolve of the blader’s spirit wielding the fragment. Since Gingka is the strongest Blader with the strongest Blader spirit, he should be able to draw out the full potential of every fragment (of which there should be millions, potentially billions of them). So Bey spirit bomb Gingka would be potentially up to billions x Low 2-C.
Characters already have faster than before stat in Mm and Mf
As for ginka Super Cosmic Nova... Billions x Low 2-c is 2B because of having power to affect create or destroy that much low 2c universes which doesnt happen here...and you cant really quantify energy buff for any 4d and higher tier character so here is my idea...If staff agrees i can add Low 2-C far higher with super cosmic nova for ginka
And rago can have higher with reactive evolution or armageddon since
Rago absorbed powers from legendary bladers and the more black sun spreads the stronger he gets
And armageddon bcs he quite litteraly clashes with gingka until his bey breaks and loses

No, but it wasn’t visible before the Pegasus bey jumped into the sky, and it was visible afterwards.

Plus, considering we have characters stated multiple times to control all of space-time, and characters who can effortlessly move around planets like Nemesis, cosmic Beyblade is definitely not just a visual effect.

No, but it wasn’t visible before the Pegasus bey jumped into the sky, and it was visible afterwards.
yeah I dont think that's creating it. its also kinda impossible since the Pegasus bey has been passed down for generations as well
Plus, considering we have characters stated multiple times to control all of space-time,
just one character is stated to be able to do that
and characters who can effortlessly move around planets like Nemesis, cosmic Beyblade is definitely not just a visual effect.
that's kinda flawed reasoning because in these cases you actually see shots pan out to actual outer space so of course they're not visuals. But in the case where the scene goes from a character inside a cave to suddenly transported to outer space (while his friends that are behind him dont make note of that) is very clearly a visual not meant to be taken literally. I'm not sure if you watch it but Saint Seiya does something very similar (Beyblade takes heavily from Saint Seiya) and those visuals are not used for scaling at all.

have yet to prove that. Pegasus doesnt need to create anything for Gingka to say that so that isnt inherent proof of anything
Well first even ryo said that he would show its true power of pegasus,then upon showing that gingka is amazed...then again in metal masters this stuff happends again from 20:10 onwards where burst of energy goes into outer space trough what looks like a galaxy and makes another constellation of stars knowing that beyblades are actual source of energy and by ziggurat using the power of both pegasus and l drago to make a bey which has the power of entire space time,past present and future of the universe i highly doubt making a few stars into sky would be a hard feat to do.

Well first even ryo said that he would show its true power of pegasus,then upon showing that gingka is amazed...
okay
then again in metal masters this stuff happends again from 20:10 onwards where burst of energy goes into outer space trough what looks like a galaxy and makes another constellation of stars knowing that beyblades are actual source of energy and by ziggurat using the power of both pegasus and l drago to make a bey which has the power of entire space time,past present and future of the universe i highly doubt making a few stars into sky would be a hard feat to do.
okay so first of all the video link is dead. Secondly you still havent proven that these beys are actually creating these constellations. As generally assumed fictional universes are exactly our own in every aspect unless proven otherwise, by proxy we know that these constellations already exist UNLESS there is explicit mention of someone or something creating them. Just showing a visual of a constellation being highlighted (which obviously represents the power of the corresponding bey at the time but doesn't necessarily mean it was created) isn't really evidence of anything. I'm not doubting Tempo's power because we have an explicit mention of it but to say that beys like Storm Pegasus and the like create constellations or galaxies is just false

have yet to prove that. Pegasus doesnt need to create anything for Gingka to say that so that isnt inherent proof of anything
I do agree that many of visuals shown in beyblade shouldn't be taken literally. But I think it was discussed like years before here and it was agreed upon that visuals are literal. Tho it can be changed or challenged but I think it can be done in another thread since this thread is just proposing scaling chain mostly than to tier of smth specific. Everything is already accepted in profiles.

Idk why these dimensions created would be just visuals, considering that characters have been actually physically sucked into these dimensions throughout the series (Dark Wolf to Ryo, Hades Kerbecs to Gingka and Kyoya, etc)

Last edited:
Back