• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Physiques on the Wiki

Solid physique.

Finally, someone who isn't unrealistically jacked.
Unrealistically jacked

Man is a literal 7ft 8in gorilla in the Greek games with tacky comic-book proportions

Bruh, even his action figure and concept art (And the pre-rendered cutscenes in GOW2) do his physique better justice than the games do.

LIKE, LOOK AT THIS THING FROM ASCENSION:

unknown.png

It's mostly a combination of other mental factors I'd rather not discuss and me just being generally to lazy to put in the effort/commitment tbh.
Relatable asf. There'd be days where I'm constantly trying to convince myself to go to the gym, but then I just fold and not go for reasons that are kinda hard to explain. Laziness I guess.

Bruh, even his action figure and concept art (And the pre-rendered cutscenes in GOW2) do his physique better justice than the games do.

LIKE, LOOK AT THIS THING FROM ASCENSION:

unknown.png
Must suck for you...

Anyway, my mental insecurities aside, I think it's time we level up;

The Beast Monarch from Solo Leveling is a pretty good choice I'd say. Even if he's a shitty character.

That was mostly me being overdramatic, I'm not the healthiest/most attractive guy out there but I'm happy where I am, my dad's been trying to convince me to hit the gym with him so maybe I'll take him up on that offer since it's been a while since I've legitimately worked out.

Thanks for the words, though.
Since you like Garou's Physique just think you'll be like that

I'll probably take him up on the offer the next time he brings it up. It's mostly a combination of other mental factors I'd rather not discuss and me just being generally to lazy to put in the effort/commitment tbh.
Remember, me and a lot of others in this thread are cheering you on and hoping you take your pop's offer. Lifting is a long, arduous and dangerous journey, but it's all worth it in the end because you'll get stronger, smarter, meet optimistic and helpful people, and you'll probably get into other hobbies you thought you'd never get into.

If you need any beginner tips or whatever, hit me or Phoenks or whatever other gymbro is present in this thread. Never forget that WAGMI, brah.
EWt-TDkXgAMLhU1.jpg

Remember, me and a lot of others in this thread are cheering you on and hoping you take your pop's offer. Lifting is a long, arduous and dangerous journey, but it's all worth it in the end because you'll get stronger, smarter, meet optimistic and helpful people, and you'll probably get into other hobbies you thought you'd never get into.

If you need any beginner tips or whatever, hit me or Phoenks or whatever other gymbro is present in this thread. Never forget that WAGMI, brah.
EWt-TDkXgAMLhU1.jpg
It's the bloat god KYRIAKOS

So i just watched the tekken anime and Jin has some nice physique there. I can't find any image that it's only him tho. I'm currently on episode 3 and there are actually more characters that has some nice physique i'm just lazy to find some image and it's hards since it's just been released few weeks ago.

TekkenBloodline_JinKazamaVsHwoarang-1.jpg

e66b9fd302acdfcf3f9f563a6546f57c8e6ffdd7.png

Also Jun and Nina looks hot there not gonna lie

Edit: I guess it's not only Nina and Jun are the only hot ones looks like almost every female in the anime of tekken ngl

Last edited:
Calisthenics are boring as shit but you'll get used to them. I've only just started pulling out some weights I found in my garage.

Calisthenics are boring as shit but you'll get used to them. I've only just started pulling out some weights I found in my garage.
If you've the money for it, you could buy a shitload of concrete and turn them into weights, since it's apparently a lot cheaper than buying actual dumbbells and the like. I'm tempted to do that, considering buying gym equipment here is expensive because of my country's dog-shit economy (cheapest pull-up bar I could find was 220 bucks, **** that).

I'm just hoping I'll lose enough weight that I'll be able to do dips and pull-ups more consistently.

I don't particularly need to do that, since I've got plenty of dumbbells and various weights wasting away in my garage. Plus, I ain't buying no concrete lol.

Speaking of dumbbells gotta get my reps in before the night ends.

Back