• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Physiques on the Wiki

What can I say, a good video is a good video. I may not actually like Theory, even dislike him, but I can't deny he's put in the work.

david_otunga_by_mr_igfx-d6k7cnx.jpg

LHdzWMPoyTD09H3KkVJJpYl45rjFpxDQcksgAvJveXQ.jpg

I am reading Record of Ragnarok for the first time.

Not sure if this guy was posted here before, but **** it I don't mind posting him again if he was.

This panel got me bro.

Z8nroz5.png

Dude, can I just say how ******* surprised I am by RoR being this good by the way?

Literally, every single fight has me on the edge of my seat. I haven't got any spoilers so I never know whose going to win the matches. It's making for SUCH an enjoyable read.

I love the series takes on each of the gods and humans, and each of them is pretty cool. (My Favorite is Kojiro so far) + The art is really good and super ******* raw, especially on some of the bigger panels.

I feel so dumb for not checking this out before.

Robert Baratheon (A Song of Ice and Fire):
"Fifteen years past, when they had ridden forth to won a throne, the lord of Storm's End had been clean-shavers, clear-eyed, and muscled like a maiden's fantasy. " - Eddard Stark, A Game of Thrones

Batman (Batman: Arkham):
"You know, he's always been in pretty good shape for a playboy."
"Yeah, did you see that beach photoshoot? Guy had definition in places I'm not sure I've got muscle tissue." - Militia, Batman Arkham Knight

I HAVE ACCESS TO THE GYM AGAIN I HAVE A REASON TO LIVE AGAIN RAAGHGHGHGH
After some minor hiccups, I finally gained proper access to it. First day sucked, though, since as usual someone scattered all the equipment and plates everywhere, annoying.

Back