• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Information Users For Each Tier?

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, I was inspired by this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/strongest-existence-erasure-for-every-tier-2-ee-boogaloo.76745

Information analysis is an interesting ability, as usually brains trump brawl. Information manipulation, however, is pretty much info analysis on steroids or something idk. In terms of information analysis as a special power, though, I can only think of two characters that are strong examples of it: Seiya Ryuuguuin from The Hero is Overpowered by Overly Cautious and Dawn from Total Drama. Here's what I got from those two.:

Seiya Ryuuguuin: Scans foes to get their level, stats, weaknesses, resistances, and base personality info. Seemingly able to cut deep into himself by saying "Properties" instead of "Status;" though he wasn't too aware of this and merely acted out of cautionism at the time. He can defend his own information against even gods and can use fake information as an attack. Method is casual and seems near-instant.
Dawn (Total Drama): Can seemingly instantly read auras. Her info analysis can cut deep, going into very personal things like, and even the location of where she found such information: As Seen Here
"It's right there in your aura; between your bladder control issues and your need to be dominated." ~Dawn to Brick - Total Drama Revenge of the Island Episode 5
Method is casual, but time frame is unknown.

From this, I figured it would be a good idea to check the best information users by tier. Without further ado, here goes.:

Tier 1-A:

Tier High 1-B:

Tier 1-B:

Tier Low 1-B:

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C:

Tier Low 1-C:

Tier High 2-A:

Tier 2-A: BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

Tier 2-B:

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

Tier 4-A: Robobot Armor (Robobot Armor key)

Tier 4-B:

Tier High 4-C:

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C:

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A:

Tier 5-B:

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C:

Tier High 6-A:

Tier 6-A:

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B:

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C:

Tier High 7-A: Alakazam

Tier 7-A:

Tier 7-B:

Tier Low 7-B: BB (Fate/Grand Order)

Tier High 7-C:

Tier 7-C:

Tier Low 7-C:

Tier 8-A:

Tier 8-B:

Tier High 8-C:

Tier 8-C: Junko Enoshima (as Monokuma)

Tier 9-A:

Tier 9-B: Ryougi Shiki (Void Ryougi)

Tier 9-C: Tatsuya Shiba (Profile seems incomplete)

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B: Sylar

Tier 10-C:

Unknown Tier:

Variable Tier:

Tiers 0, High 1-A, and 11 are excluded for good reason. Tiers 0 and High 1-A feature characters that should be capable of using literally every ability known to man while Tier 11 has too little knowledge on them (in fact, I think they're all better off being combined into a single Tier 10-D tier myself.). Okay, there you have it. Without further ado... Let's see who can use information analysis alone, information manipulation alone, or both the best.

Last edited:
Maybe 1-A for TES charracter due to on high-scale information > concept , whole thier setting is a music which gave birth everything charracter on tier 1-A can sing and play the song to shaped , formed thing around them

Also Tatsuya Shiba for 9C. His profile is kinda incomplete, so i don't really know how he compare to others, but almost everything on his profile is based on info manip.

Void shiki for 9-B and unknow, her info analysis is surely way better than the current one in 9-B (have analysed and archived everything in existance, litteraly can get the power of what she analyse)

Void shiki for 9-B and unknow, her info analysis is surely way better than the current one in 9-B (have analysed and archived everything in existance, litteraly can get the power of what she analyse)
Wow. That definitely sounds way better than plain ol' pinpoint accuracy.

Junko Enoshima

for 9-B
Information Analysis (As the Ultimate Analyst, Junko is able to read and analyze anything virtually instantaneously, being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance and due to her analytical skills are so high that she can practically predict the future)

Junko Enoshima

for 9-B
Information Analysis (As the Ultimate Analyst, Junko is able to read and analyze anything virtually instantaneously, being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance and due to her analytical skills are so high that she can practically predict the future)
I think Regidian beat you there with Ryougi Shiki.

Ikki Kurogane

for 7-B
(Perfect Vision allows Ikki to completely grasp an opponent's identity understanding everything about them and knowing and predicting their every thought, action and feeling; Ikki's eye is remarkably perceptive as such he noticed Amane was not normal, Stella was not just talented but also a hard worker, learned the secret technique of Ayase Ayatsuji's father just by looking at her sword stance, noticed Kurado's reflex speed was faster than normal and more)

Nicole the Holo-Lynx for Low 2-C (Is able to scan other beings to gain information on them. She is able to deduce an opponent's abilities (as well as their specific mechanics) and even long-term history)

Back