• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserker of Black vs Fourth Raikage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto? You mean Gilgamesh?

Anyway, I give it to Berserker for her Regenerationn and that wicked ability to rob people of their ability to breathe and think. No particular way for Laxus to win here.

@Burning

Good point. I said Naruto because I was originally going to put the Fourth Raikage before realizing he was only Town level.

Just going to mention that sufficiently strong-willed people can resist her scream, but will still be temporarily stunned.

I also need to make some clarifications on Berserker's regen.

@Burning

No, it's just that it has two variations.

Her Low-Mid version is through her Galvanism, which absorbs any sort of intangible Thaumaturgical attack (i.e. lightning) and converts it directly into magical energy to initiate rapid self-repair and give her a boost in stats.

I'm not entirely sure where High-Mid regen comes from (I didn't write the profile) but I would have to assume that it has to do with her Blasting Tree Noble Phantasm, which results in a permanent and immediate shutdown followed by death, but she has a small chance of creating another copy of herself to reenter the fight. However, this chance is quite low and only manifested in the story proper by giving Sieg her Galvanism power and restarting his heart.

Oh wait, I misread their profiles, she is Town level, whoops. Changing back to A.

Okay, still going with Berserker. Especially since she can absorb Laxus' lightning to heal or regenerate from any troublesome damage he inflicts on her and only get stronger in the process. Her limitless stamina would also undoubtedly help if Laxus is stubborn as usual and refuses to go down.

Would she be able to absorb Law?

@Burning

I made an error in realizing that Berserker is only City level with her Noble Phantasm, so I changed the match to the Raikage.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Whoops, okay. Though my vote is still the same. A is all about brute force and speed. He has no versatility and useful abilities like the other Kage. Not even range. Speed is already useless thanks to speed being equalized and brute force isn't going to cut it at all here. Berserker should take it easier than she would have against Laxus (that is, in my opinion). She might as well absorb his lightning cloak and leave him hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back