• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk: Daiba lifting strength

This calc got accepted and upgrades Daiba's lifting strength to Class K with summons since that is the weight of the water snake he can control and make rise out of the water.
Additionally this calc can replace a different calc of the same feat which is on Guts' profile but not in a vsbattle wiki blog (I don’t think you can even see the scans used in it)

The snake could have a Class K worth of weight but afaik we don't scale characters to their own weight, as the LS is based on how much the body can sustain without including their own weight, which is being sustained by default.

The snake could have a Class K worth of weight but afaik we don't scale characters to their own weight, as the LS is based on how much the body can sustain without including their own weight, which is being sustained by default.
He lifts this snake out of the water tho, also what about the rest.

Isn't the snake its own "living" creature? As in Daiba summoning the entity, which then moves by virtue of being alive and not puppeteered by him?

Ok so, I read the chapter again and remembered the Kundalini is controlled by the little snake. Daiba could theoretically have Class K specifically related to Water Manipulation, through the snake acting as a proxy for his magic power. But since it's a subset of his power over water, this LS wouldn't extend to overall stats or other abilities.

Also, are you sure we can count that as vaporization? The Kundalini's head explodes and a huge shower comes down afterwards, meaning that even if it was vaporized, a good part of it was not, being instead dispersed. The translation I found (which I believe is the same from your blog) also has "I don't remember his name" saying that it blew up, further cementing the notion that the Wheel of Fire acted more as a bomb.

I agree with SamanPatou. I recently had reread these chapters and this definitely doesn't scale to Daiba's own lifting strength.

Ok so, I read the chapter again and remembered the Kundalini is controlled by the little snake. Daiba could theoretically have Class K specifically related to Water Manipulation, through the snake acting as a proxy for his magic power. But since it's a subset of his power over water, this LS wouldn't extend to overall stats or other abilities.

Also, are you sure we can count that as vaporization? The Kundalini's head explodes and a huge shower comes down afterwards, meaning that even if it was vaporized, a good part of it was not, being instead dispersed. The translation I found (which I believe is the same from your blog) also has "I don't remember his name" saying that it blew up, further cementing the notion that the Wheel of Fire acted more as a bomb.
Yes what I explained what a bit off and I agree with this.
I made two ends because of a big part not being vaporized but just exploding out, the low end can be used and it only accounts for the head and a part of the neck which is where Guts landed. This is vaporization since Schierke's fire wheel is used to vaporize the snake.

Even accounting only the head and the neck, I don't think those where fully vaporized either. The rest of the body just flows back into water and only the head and the neck are affected, and those aren't fully vaporized, as it is from them that the shower comes down.
Also, we see the little snake being beheaded, not vaporized.

Anyway, whatever the case, this should not scale to Guts, more like to Schierke via summons.

Even accounting only the head and the neck, I don't think those where fully vaporized either. The rest of the body just flows back into water and only the head and the neck are affected, and those aren't fully vaporized, as it is from them that the shower comes down.
Also, we see the little snake being beheaded, not vaporized.

Anyway, whatever the case, this should not scale to Guts, more like to Schierke via summons.
It's on his durability section but this only scales to the durability of the Dragon Slayer.
Anyway I’ll add Class K via water manipulation.

Uhm, I might see it working more as a resistance to heat feat, but even then Guts and Daiba tank the blast too (maybe even Schierke? She was in astral form but that's a magical blast idk), with little if no damage at all, implying something odd was involved more than pure force.

Back