• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bernkastel and Lambdadelta possibly 1-A ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably can fight with some low 1-A due to hax but I'm not sure that they have such a scale.

The Senate is not a place at the top of the stairs. This is witches/voyagers who can freely move up the ladder, but more often they restrict themselves. Although they are not technically no link with any particular territory.

it does not change the fact that the Senate is on the top of the infinite hierarchy having them as members, the difference is that they can travel freely through the territories

And by these voyagers Being should not let them beyond the dimensional concepts ?

No. There is an endless ladder above Senator Lambdadelta. Although she can easily move up the ladder. It is the special ability of witches with her rank.

Yes, technically the essence of voyagers belongs to transcendental dimensionless void/abyss/nothingness. But I'm not sure that any senator able to destroy the dimensional object of any size.

In short, Senators/Voyagers are higher level witches because they can move freely in the ladder. But they do not stand on the top of the ladder by default. They are using an endless evolution.

Code:
lambda had mentioned that his powers were limited within the board , and has been said that witches accept limita├º├Ás and restrictions depends on the territory where it is , so if it is in a size smaller than your powers are adapted to this plan, and a dimension more elavado his powers are also adapted

Code:
that does not mean the top of the stairs his powers are level characters 1- A?

You did not say anything new to me. This topic is quite meaningless.

Well perhaps he did. I inquired if English wasn't his first language but considering I received no response on the subject and a bureaucrat disagrees with this upgrade it's probably safe to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back