• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dark World Berdly and Joint Training Arc Tokoyami are being used, both 9-A (Berdly's creation is prohibited and the fight takes place in a lit environment)

Speed equal, both are in-character but willing to kill. The environment is bright enough to limit Tokoyami's 8-C, but not enough to weaken his 9-A AP. SBA otherwise.

Knight In Glow In The Dark Armor: 2

Revelry In The Dark:

Last edited:
I feel like Berdly should take this due to danmaku and soul manip. And the tornadoes might help with that too. I’ll probably change my mind if someone has a better argument for the other guy but until then I vote Berdly.

I'm back, well, berdly is a long distance fighter that uses dammaku spam with soul manipulation, and really tokoyama can't deal with this, so voting the gamer bird

I'm back, well, berdly is a long distance fighter that uses dammaku spam with soul manipulation, and really tokoyama can't deal with this, so voting the gamer bird

I forget: What evidence is there that Berdly would dodge in-character?
Also, anyone know the values for their scaling points?

Dodging is a thing for the playable characters in Deltarune who have the SOUL. Plus, we often treat game mechanics as canon for Deltarune.
Undertale*

Look, at suzie non the less, when she is being controled by you bin battle you can dodge with the soul from atacks, but in her and lancer boss fight she don't dodge thise kinds of atacks

Look, at suzie non the less, when she is being controled by you bin battle you can dodge with the soul from atacks, but in her and lancer boss fight she don't dodge thise kinds of atacks
Yeah. Without the SOUL, Susise doesn't dodge. Berdly never has it, so why would he dodge it? (Not to mention it's kinda word of god that the SOUL went to Susie for that, so it may have been there for more reasons than just to be present for Susie. (Ex: Dialogue choices.) during puzzles & such.)

Yeah. Without the SOUL, Susise doesn't dodge. Berdly never has it, so why would he dodge it? (Not to mention it's kinda word of god that the SOUL went to Susie for that, so it may have been there for more reasons than just to be present for Susie. (Ex: Dialogue choices.) during puzzles & such.)
Hum... Still seens strange thst he can't dodge

Berdly can definitely dodge, that's still a game mechanic. The entire party dodges an attack from Jevil in a cutscene leading up to the fight
I mean, Berdly is not involved in that cutscene, nor is the cutscene a part of the battle, & AFAIK, Berdly dodges neither in cutscenes nor battles.

We man that character not dodging is more of a game mechenic, like, there is also no evidence he can't dodge
Other characters are shown to dodge in a cutscene, yes, but not Berdly, & if he DOES or CAN dodge, we have no idea in what circumstances or mannerisms he does so.
Maybe he does/can dodge, but I don't know what kind of motions or tactics or such he does when doing so, nor when he chooses to do it.
Sorry for any other.

Other characters are shown to dodge in a cutscene, yes, but not Berdly, & if he DOES or CAN dodge, we have no idea in what circumstances or mannerisms he does so.
Maybe he does/can dodge, but I don't know what kind of motions or tactics or such he does when doing so, nor when he chooses to do it.
Sorry for any other.
Just jump backwards, and he is a gamer, he adapted to the dark word with his videogame knolage, if he prefere take all the hits even trough he know It would be a poor strateg is kinda a strange idea

Back