• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both 9-B

Speed equalized

Berdly: 8 (Waka1979, The_Almighty_Wholesome, Armorchompy, ShockingPsychic, Steven_Pogi_Paitao, Psychomaster35, EnderLord8, TyranoDoom30)

Falco: 2 (Imaginym, FoxySonicMaster108)

Incon:

LiRrPHU.png

Last edited:
Berdly's profile already existing is surprising, & it's good, but.... Not perfect. Telekinesis for his A+ Paper Danmaku. (I guess? Assuming it's not that &/or Paper Manipulation.)

Oh, & there's this:
Energy Projection (Can shoot what are likely energy based projectiles),
Check the justification link. The video is "REVISED GLOBAL TIMELINE - DBS: SUPER HERO DELAYS SUPER VEGETA? | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle"
How did no one catch that?

Also, quoting the Deltarune Wiki about Berdly's 1st & 2nd battle:
  • Holy Halbird! Grant me strength! [Spear attack]
  • Holy Halbird! Grant me strength! [Red line attack]
Weapon Creation (Can create his axe and change its shape)
The scan shows him changing it into a spear, & on the assumption this isn't just him rotating it to an angle so that looks like a spear to the camera....
Well, a "halberd" is defined as "a combined spear and battleaxe."

Either way, it feels kind of wrong to call it an axe (It's a halberd Holy Halbird), whether or not he can change its shape.

Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Can resist magic attacks capable of directly harming one's soul)
Which attacks that harm the SOUL harm him? Do we treat Rude Buster, IceShock, or the FIGHT attacks as Soul Manipulation? (SnowGrave is also done with magic, but it One-Shots Berdly.)

Anyway, confusing things about Berdly's own profile aside, if I'm to believe he has Telekinesis for his A+ Paper Attacks which can harm the SOUL, then it's doubtful Falco's Reflector matters here, since IDK if it can reflect stuff that "attacks the SOUL directly", as Berdly's Soul Manipulation claims, unless these papers & other projectiles being physical enough means the Reflector works.

Anyone wanna chime in?

Anyway, Falco probably has years more experience, I'd assume he's fit & agile, & I'd assume he's a skilled shot, though I don't know by how much. If Berdly is prone to dodging, him probably not being the fittest & Falco's better experience means Falco would be good at hitting him, & Falco should be able to adjust to the number of projectiles, since most of them follow patterns.
The question is if Falco could defeat Berdly before Berdly's Stamina fails him.
The idea that Berdly would dodge is questionable; In Deltarune's battles, we never see Berdly moves from his spot.

& in a Pacifist Route, Berdly ends his fight with Kris & Noelle ends his battle because of the exhaustion he's trying to hide, even if he isn't attacked, & even if Noelle doesn't use Sleep Mist. (Ex: To get rid of the Werewires he summons.)

So I'd assume Falco's skill would let him return fire while dodging, & given how Berdly's Stamina is shown, Berdly would get too exhausted to fight here.
If Falco's Reflector DOES work on Berdly's attacks, then it's pretty much Falco wins, no difficulty.

Reflector isn't even a thing in StarFox... Anyway Berdly's attacks are much harder to dodge than Falco's. Being exhausted after a long fight where you get beat up a lot isn't really an antifeat at all, most IRL people would be in worse condition

Reflector isn't even a thing in StarFox...
My mistake.
Anyway Berdly's attacks are much harder to dodge than Falco's. Being exhausted after a long fight where you get beat up a lot isn't really an antifeat at all, most IRL people would be in worse condition
Also, Berdly doesn't necessarily get beat up in any of his fights. Pacifist doesn't need to hit him, & even Weird/SnowGrave route can end it by just Glaring at him.

Regardless, I'd assume Falco is the more fit, experienced & trained, being all his time in a pseudo-military(?) group, & we haven't seen Berdly try to dodge in-character.

My mistake.

Also, Berdly doesn't necessarily get beat up in any of his fights. Pacifist doesn't need to hit him, & even Weird/SnowGrave route can end it by just Glaring at him.
Yes, but if you do beat him up, he's not in a particularly different condition so clearly he can take some damage.
Regardless, I'd assume Falco is the more fit, experienced & trained, being all his time in a pseudo-military(?) group, & we haven't seen Berdly try to dodge in-character.
Yes, and he's also horribly outmatched in terms of actual means of attack.

While Falco is far more experienced than Berdly, what’s stopping Berdly from making tornadoes and sending large projectiles? Falco has never really fought someone like Berdly so it’s going to be hard to get a hit on him, especially with his danmaku attacks. Even if Falco did manage to land attacks on Berdly, Berdly can take hits from Kris, Susie, and Ralsei. I personally don’t think Falco is going to get the chance to land to many hits on Berdly while having no real counter nor experienced with Berdly’s projectiles and fighting style.

Back