• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

bendy lifting strength upgrade and AP upgrade

Bendynoah10

He/Him
Lifting strength:

He easily crushes lost ones who have bones and organs (they share the same physiology as Audrey who has bones and organs as we see from this)
And a character weaker than him does the same.
Crushing humans is class K via this

-----------------
AP calc accepted
AP:
Bendy can one shot and easily kill Henry who survived 0.0088 tons of tnt

Small building level
------
Agree: spectral69420,shionAH, laserprecision,theshape03 and harrythefoxlobster
-------
Disagree: comiphorous and marvel_champion_07
(They seem to be fine with the AP but disagree with the crushing feat LS)

Last edited:
You're not allowed to get AP via one-shorting people. It leads to inflated stats. It's even stated on the one-shot pages that the value exists for versus battle purposes only.

You're not allowed to get AP via one-shorting people. It leads to inflated stats. It's even stated on the one-shot pages that the value exists for versus battle purposes only.
Oh okay.
I guess I forgot.
Thanks for reminding me.
At least I can keep 0.0088 tons of tnt

Oh okay.
I guess I forgot.
Thanks for reminding me.
At least I can keep 0.0088 tons of tnt
It's alright. Was just a minor error. I do wanna help out with the verse and do want upgrades tho. One feat that I'm not sure was calculated was when bulky Boris from the first game smashed through several barrels and crates in one charge. I would look for clips where he charges through as many objects as possible in one go, and calc the fragmentation of that.

It's alright. Was just a minor error. I do wanna help out with the verse and do want upgrades tho. One feat that I'm not sure was calculated was when bulky Boris from the first game smashed through several barrels and crates in one charge. I would look for clips where he charges through as many objects as possible in one go, and calc the fragmentation of that.
I doubt it would go past wall+
But at least the ink bendy key can be 9-A via him upscaling Henry and easily killing him. And then killing the projectionist who can also easily kill henry.
And this should arguably scale to others.

Last edited:
I doubt it would go past wall+
But at least the ink bendy key can be 9-A via him upscaling Henry and easily killing him
And this should arguably scale to others
It could possibly yield high into wall level. I think the crates, barrels, (and I believe grand piano's) were quite large. I think they were comparable in size to Boris, and he looked a few feet taller than Henry.

It could possibly yield high into wall level. I think the crates, barrels, (and I believe grand piano's) were quite large. I think they were comparable in size to Boris, and he looked a few feet taller than Henry.
Fair enough but I myself have tried getting clips of it also.
It ain't easy I just kinda gave up.
But after this thread gets accepted (hopefully)
I'll try to find good clips of those feats.

disagree with the LS. the calc your using for that is to crush the entire human body, which bendy only crushes the legs.

The Searchers and Lost Ones are literally exploded into puddles under Bendy's sheer strength, even when they are not being crushed. So why not?
I want you to take a long, long, long long long look at both of them and realize they are made of ink. not a shit ton of flesh and bones. very different.

it would take not even half the energy to crush an entire human to crush them. they're liquids.

I want you to take a long, long, long long long look at both of them and realize they are made of ink. not a shit ton of flesh and bones. very different.

it would take not even half the energy to crush an entire human to crush them. they're liquids.
Ink is just their skin, there are still organs and bones inside their body. Just take look at Bendy, he has skeleton and flesh under the ooze-like skin.

my fault i forgot to add proof of them having organs and skeletons
i'll add the proof.

Last edited:
still disagree with the LS. You can clearly see theres still organic matter apart of Wilson, and he's more human than ink, which wouldn't apply to Lost Ones who are completely ink as far as im concerned.

Back