• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bendy and the Dark Revival Discussion Thread

We gotta wait for the CRT to get accepted before doing profile edits

same for the transmutation, which I will probably refute, as it was debunked once before
Got it.
I'll just remove all the edits real quickly and get crts for the things accepted.
Idk who added those 9-A calcs tho

Henry and Wilson pages are good though, minus the weird scaling stuff. I should probably finish Joey's page sometime

Pages are actually kinda messy now, looks like a new user has been applying edits. Why do they have two keys???

The Henry feat should be fine yeah (although this messes up scaling a bit... Beast Bendy is back to scaling above Henry and Audrey by an unknown amount...), I just don't know why characters like Alice and Sammy have a 9-B key and a 9-A key

I'll have to think about the feat a lil more but ehhhhhhhhh should work. Henry and everyone who scales <<< Ink Bendy <<< Beast Bendy

The Henry feat should be fine yeah (although this messes up scaling a bit... Beast Bendy is back to scaling above Henry and Audrey by an unknown amount...), I just don't know why characters like Alice and Sammy have a 9-B key and a 9-A key

I'll have to think about the feat a lil more but ehhhhhhhhh should work. Henry and everyone who scales <<< Ink Bendy <<< Beast Bendy
Ya makes sense to me.
It should scale to anyone who scales to Henry.
But it does mess up the scaling.
Things that should stay is:

1.bendys class K lifting strength (due to him upscaling big Steve who can crush lost ones and as far as I'm aware,lost ones have organs and bones and a calc for crushing people was accepted)

2.most of the 9-A shit (anyone who scales to or above Henry keeps it)

Last edited:
Sorry causes i messed up with scaling, but don't worry, i have reverted all of them and now just have to wait for CTR if it can be accepted or not
Shipahoy Wilson and the projectionist should be put back as 9-A because they aren't really subject to other stuff and this should make ink bendy 9-A again.

Last edited:
Shipahoy Wilson and the projectionist should be put back as 9-A because they aren't really subject to other stuff and this should make ink bendy 9-A again.
Shipahoy Wilson should at least have "power nullification" as he can manipulate lighting from the signal towers which nullify Audrey and the Ink Demons powers.

We gotta wait for the CRT to get accepted before doing profile edits

same for the transmutation, which I will probably refute, as it was debunked once before
I have a question (I'm not here to argue just curious) because someone stated "The master's capacity to disrupt and creation the Cycle anywhere from an infinitesimal feat to a high microverse feats as the Cycle is housed in a reality lower than the Real World (a 3 dimensional one) so Cycle disruption and creation feats are straight up non applicable" do you have any thoughts about this statement?

And how do we know that the Cycle has 3-dimentional space? because there is 2-dimentional space and even 1-dimentional space, right?

Obrigado por responder. No entanto, como sabemos que o Ciclo tem espaço tridimensional novamente? ^_^
O ciclo é normalmente separado do mundo normal, como Joey disse que criou outro mundo, e isso faz sentido porque no início do batdr Willson transporta Audrey para o ciclo apenas passando pela tinta da máquina de tinta, a máquina de tinta é o que criou o Ciclo, então é provavelmente uma maneira de percorrer este mundo
E não faria muito sentido estar na mesma dimensão do mundo normal
So it shows to be a independent Continuum Space-Time

Back