• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kill me ben 10 meme
The last few pictures are just sad.

YoRHa No.2 Type B
2B

Ben 10 - 0 ()

VS

2B - 0 ()

Inconclusive - 0 ()

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES: Both are in-character, with 2B she has been ordered by Command to take out this opponent

This is Omniverse Ben, he starts out as Diamondhead

He has access to any form that is 7-A or below.

Speed is equalized

No knowledge or preptime

Fight is just outside the Resistance Camp in the City that Nier: Automata takes place in, with a starting distance of 80 meters.

Im looking at the Durability calc for A2 which 2B scales from and the most likely value is either the 1.0326832155 e18 or the shear strength value which is 2.065366431 e18

One the fact that both threads are months old, Two that A>B>C logic is faulty 3. That was Before KLK got buffed higher since then, 4. That contradicts nothing of what I said.

1. That doesnt really matter, 2. A>B>C logic is not faulty when it comes to who one-shots the other, 3. They never got buffed, Weekly just added a "+" to avoid misconceptions, 4. Yes, it contradicts what you said earlier.

Newendigo said:
Did I miss something Gar?
That thread was severely flawed; Ryuko was supposedly High-7A but her and Satsuki coldn't scratch Ragyo who was a baseline High 7-A; plus, the thing about Ben is that DH stomped Vilgax who could stomp other mid-mountain levelers and then DH would also get stomped by Tetrax and others who Ben would then go on to fight evenly.

Newendigo said:
1. That doesnt really matter, 2. A>B>C logic is not faulty when it comes to who one-shots the other, 3. They never got buffed, Weekly just added a "+" to avoid misconceptions, 4. Yes, it contradicts what you said earlier.
1. Thoughts can't change over the course of months? Wow.

2. People have different AP actually.

3. Yes, and that's why people were confused

4. Contradicts sayings I've made long ago?

Back