• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Shapiro mistiered.

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Ben Shapiro should be above tier 0. Here's why.

Ben Shapiro is the most talented debater and can destroy any libtard in the real world, ever. He can destroy any real world character in a debate with absolute ease, meaning his debate skills put him above all characters in AP and hax.

Including Stan Lee.

Stan Lee, otherwise known as TOAA, can not beat Ben Shapiro in a debate, therefore Ben Shapiro is stronger than him. For this reason, Ben Shapiro should be stated as "At least High 0, possibly higher".

Thoughts?

Not really enough evidence to scale him to stan lee. Stan hasnt really shown his full power and sealed it away a while back. however you could scale him to pewdiepie.

Plenty of evidence. Since he's able to pwn any libtard and is invincible to debate, he scales above all humans and entities in his world, including Stan Lee.

No. Only half the population since half of america is filled with them. Although that depends on whether the writers of marvel were left of not. (also im not so sure if we should be bringing up stan lee so soon like this)

Comics often featured disabled and people of color and women, plus, Black Panther came out recently. Therefore, Marvel and Stan Lee can be placed closer to left and libertarian sides. Not to say Ben Shapiro cannot beat non-libertarians.

Crabwhale said:
Seriously, Stan was taking names and teaching fools before Ben was even sperm. There is no way he could ever possibly scale.
this

But when Ben was born, he was gifted to pwn any leftist views, including subtle themes in Marvel. Therefore, he at least scales to Stan Lee (vs libtards), if not higher.

WRONG

Ben Shapiro only scales above libtards. Stan is not one of them, he is simply God, which if anything would be considered more conservative given the fact they are usually more religious.

You know Stan Lee isn't religious, right? He's agnostic. However, I am willing to settle for him being just below Stan Lee, but above all posers pretending to be TOATOAA and whatnot, at least versus libtard beliefs.

Put on his profile "0 against libtard beliefs" and we'll be good.

And keep in mind, this was back when racism was actually a real problem. A really big one as well.

Stan Lee's a god and I am sorry that I was led astray. However, Ben Shapiro still scales to some extent of lesser writers. I propose he is listed as "Tier 0 vs Libtards" and is given attack potency higher than any TOATOAA but below TOAA-but-specifically-Stan-Lee.

Time to hunt him down.

Crabwhale said:
ThePixelKirby said:
Jokes don't care about your feelings.
yea tho it's all good man i'm just messing with you
The ****'s a "feeling"?
I think its something you are supposed to experience, but I wouldn't know because I don't experience them

Oh, well, it might be that too

I do know that facts don't care about them though

Back