• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs Generator Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jag50 said:
Rex did overpower DiamondHead and I was wondering why nobody responded to this fact.

Man of Action has said time and time again the crossover is canon, The night it premiered it actually took both of Generator Rex and Ben 10 Ultimate alien's slots on the friday night block too.
Maybe because ben didn't really go all out with Diamond head

Troller2234 said:
Jag50 said:
Rex did overpower DiamondHead and I was wondering why nobody responded to this fact.

Man of Action has said time and time again the crossover is canon, The night it premiered it actually took both of Generator Rex and Ben 10 Ultimate alien's slots on the friday night block too.
Maybe because ben didn't really go all out with Diamond head
But he did manage to hurt diamondhead and cause him pain. Something that a trip to Galvan B at realitivisitic speeds (Courtesy of Malgax) didnn't seem to do.

The same argument can be said for Rex who wasn't using any of his Mode 2 build abilities. So it would be safer not to assume anything.

Before or after he gets punched? Feedback gets ridiculously OP after he drains you dry not before.

Also one of Rex's machines is an energy axe made of highly charged particles from the same omega energy that completely ignored lasers that destroy atoms specifically.

So I doubt Feedback wants to get touched with that.

@Jag50, I don't really care for this argument anymore, but Feedback's hands were used to grab energy swords from Vilgax, covered in Malware armor. These same swords were strong enough to slice through Diamondhead's crystals.

Feedback also absorbed energy from the Tachyon Cannon which disrupts every individual cell on any target and could take out any humans within a 100 mile radius.

Feedback also absorbed the big bang so I doubt that would be much trouble to absorb either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back