• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I honestly don't think any of them can kill each other reliably, how would they incap each other?
Ben can use Pesky dust and sleep manipulat him, use gravyatack to imobiliza him in place with gravity, use Dimondhead to trap him in cristals, use Armatu to trap him under the soil, use Gutrot and make some gás that make carnage sleep or other thing, Upchuck just eats carnage

Diamondhead’s crystals are not as strong as his body. They were shattered by an explosion but his body tanks it. Not to mention Carnage has the AP advantage.

Even if Ben did become Superior Carnage+ as stated earlier he'd just be the Symbiote on it's own without a Host and even though Hostless Symbiotes aren't helpless they aren't as powerful as they are with a Host either so at best Ben has an extra option for an Incon if this really does become a thing. Either way, I don't think Ben has any reliable Incap methods that Carnage can't Hax his way out of except for the Black Hole that he created by Accident and didn't want to.

Why does Heatblast alone scale to an entire star's heat output?

That just sounds logically nonsense
This is just the surface temperature of a Star… it’s not like he’s high 6-A. Anyways a regular pyronites’ body (living on Pyros) temperature should be comparable to the surface temperature of a Star by virtue of how heat works in a non-isolated system.

I mean Galvanic Mechamorphs can control their nanites to form into things and Malware still got encased by DH.
That is true considering Galvanic Mechamorphs do have a similar physiology to symbiotes but Malware did escape eventually though the exact amount of time it took him to is unknown. If I recall, in the rules of SBA, if a character is put in a place where they can’t attack the opponent for 24 hours, then it counts as victory for the opponent. So it’s possible

Last edited:
That is true considering Galvanic Mechamorphs do have a similar physiology to symbiotes but Malware did escape eventually though the exact amount of time it took him too is unknown. If I recall, in the rules of SBA, if a character is put in a place where they can’t attack the opponent for 24 hours, then it counts as victory for the opponent. So it’s possible
Correct, keep in mind that Albedo was helping Malware back then as well iirc. So it could have been outside help. After all DH explicitly stated that he couldn’t get through crystal.

Correct, keep in mind that Albedo was helping Malware back then as well iirc. So it could have been outside help. After all DH explicitly stated that he couldn’t get through crystal.
Malware's inability to get through Crystal is more than likely due to the fact that Galvanic Mechamorphs are machines and can only go through metals and artificial material rather than organic minerals.

Last edited:
Malware's inability to get through Crystal is more than likely due to the fact that Galvanic Mechamorphs are machines and can only go through metals and artificial material rather than organic minerals.
Except for that one time where Malware fused with a moon, since their fusionism is what you are referring to. Also nanites are about as big as molecules to it comes down to the same thing in this case since it’s basically about size.

Nah, after all the galvanic mechamorphs were the mechanical parts and they later on pulled the organic moon back together.
Galvan B, the moon, was terraformed by Asmuth using the Mechamorphs. The moon has been artificial since then. Even Galvan Prime, the main planet, is part machine. Though Malware is a fundamentally different Mechamorph. He doesn't merge with things the same was others do. He absorbs things and adds them to himself.

Didn’t seem to be artificial when it was blown up

Sure, I guess, we were talking about Malware vs DH though. Then again Ship can also absorb stuff into himself it seems soooo (either that or stores the blueprint)
I think it was said that most Mechamorphs can store the blueprints of what they have merged with. Malware doesn't upgrade/merge with things. Things merge with and upgrade Malware. Still no votes.

Yeah so anyways Malware has equal control over his body as Carnage and the former can’t merge (which is a two-way thing, like there is no difference between something merging with you and you merging with something), absorb or get through DH’s crystals while being able to fuse with organic material, heck he was going to absorb Humungousaur. As such Carnage can’t get out of DH’s crystals either, which he can use by pointing at him as long as Carnage is on the ground.

Yeah so anyways Malware has equal control over his body as Carnage and the former can’t merge (which is a two-way thing, like there is no difference between something merging with you and you merging with something), absorb or get through DH’s crystals while being able to fuse with organic material, heck he was going to absorb Humungousaur. As such Carnage can’t get out of DH’s crystals either, which he can use by pointing at him as long as Carnage is on the ground.
Is that a vote for Ben?

Hmm since he starts as DH then maybe yeah. Depends if someone has a counter for this.

Edit: No wait Carnage can just break out of it probably with his LS.

Last edited:
Sinse ben starts as dimond head and say that carnage coukd slide of being ceistilized is kinda odd to me still I will vote Ben by cristalization

Sinse ben starts as dimond head and say that carnage coukd slide of being ceistilized is kinda odd to me still I will vote Ben by cristalization
To be fair, even if Carnage can’t pass through Diamondhead's crystal, he could still break out thanks to his lifting strength. Future Dr. Animo broke out of Ben 10k's crystals, and they have comparable LS. Though, Future Animo is High 5-A, so maybe it was an AP thing-

Back