• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
People have been going missing in Bellwood, and reports of strange screeching humanoids stalking the night reach the Plumbers. Ben (16yrs) goes to investigate sightings on his own. And runs into Cletus Kasady/CARNAGE--

Ben Tennyson: 2

Carnage:

Incon:

Speed equalized
Ben has Master Control and access to all his High 8-C aliens ONLY
Carnage is High 8-C
Ben starts the battle as Diamondhead

WHO WINS?!

Last edited:
Wait, did someone already do this? Why didn't it turn up in my search?
Regardless. Will keep this up since the other seems to have died. Could always make it Carnage vs a specific Omnitrix alien.

Last edited:
How hot is Ben's fire manip compared to Carnage's heat resistance? Low High is gonna be a bitch to bypass, but Carnage won't get past the failsafe either I think.

How hot is Ben's fire manip compared to Carnage's heat resistance? Low High is gonna be a bitch to bypass, but Carnage won't get past the failsafe either I think.
NRG can flashmelt metal from inside his suit. Can likely unleash more heat outside the suit.

Heatblast was able to vaporise an underground lake.
Not sure on the numbers for those feats, but Cletus was able to withstand reentry at over 1600°

Is the argument still gonna be the magical "Ben just happens to choose the correct alien even though he should have no way to logically decipher Carnage's weaknesses, since even comics forget about them 90℅ of the time"

Is the argument still gonna be the magical "Ben just happens to choose the correct alien even though he should have no way to logically decipher Carnage's weaknesses, since even comics forget about them 90℅ of the time"
Who knows. I'm starting him out in Diamondhead form, anyway.

Last edited:
the mosty usefull aliens ben can use are Swampfire, NRG, eye guy, Blitzwolfer and echo echo, the last 2 thanks to sonic atacks, other elemental aliens like Any eletrical alien, ice aliens or aliens that can shoot energy projectiles should be decent to fight against carnage, Dimonfhead can't kill carnage but should be able to trap It in Cristal like he did to Mallware, the worst choise ben can make is any fisical fighter alien like Rath, humungosaur and 4 arms sinse It would be inpossible to deafeat Carnage with brute force alone thanks to Its slime like body, I will try to make a list of matchups to every alien ben can use here

Literally they can't do anything against the carnage other than running/without someone distraction Carnage they're useless: Grey Matter, Ripjaws, Ditto, Juryrigg, Walkatrout

Cannot disable carnage due to their goo-like nature and would likle lose: Cannonbolt, Four Arms, Snare-oh, Stinkfly, Wildmutt, Chamalien, Humungousaur, Rath, Spidermonkey, Bullfrag, Kickin Hawk, Mole-Stache, The Worst

they can possibly defeat the carnage using their skills in the right way but would lose most of the time: Eye Guy, Frankenstrike, Wildvine, XLR8, AmpFibian, Armodrillo, Brainstorm, Chromastone, Clockwork, Eatle, Fasttrack, Jetray, Shocksquatch, Terraspin, Water Hazard, Astrodactyl, Ball Weevil, Feedback, Whampire

Carnage would have a hard time defeating them, it would probably be an Incon: Ghostfreak, Big Chill, Goop, Lodestar, Nanomech(to small to carnage know were he is), Arctiguana, Bloxx, Toepick

Can deafeat the carnage most of the time: Diamondhead, Upchuck, Upgrade, Swampfire

would easily defeat carnage: Blitzwolfer, Echo Echo, NRG, Gravattack, Gurtrot, Pesky Dust

if you guys have any questions about the placing of any alien be free to ask

Heatblast isn't restricted either, just his tier 7 stuff I think
The profile says "access to all his High 8-C aliens ONLY" theres nothing about just restricting powers, but ok, if we consider him to he would be in the "Can deafeat the carnage most of the time:" sinse I almost sure this aliens fire shouls be hiegher than Carnage resitence

Carnage for the record doesn't have any weakness to sonics, OR get trapped since he controls his physiology at a molecular level.

So re-evaluate your list ig

In general unless I'm missing something, I don't see why most of the characters you list are able to "defeat carnage"

Last edited:
Carnage casually scales above 7.98 tons and has damn near class G lifting strength. Humungousaur, and the other strong high 8-Cs, are 7.09 with class M lifting strength that’s over 500x lower than Carnage’s.
The second Ben turns into the aliens that are 3.92 tons, he’s pretty out matche physically, as Spider-Man, who’s 4.62 tons, was barely able to harm Carnage with his strongest punch. Carnage has the strength advantage all around.

As for the technical stuff, I’m a little tired to go into detail. I’ll check on this another time.

Carnage for the record doesn't have any weakness to sonics, OR get trapped since he controls his physiology at a molecular level.

So re-evaluate your list ig

In general unless I'm missing something, I don't see why most of the characters you list are able to "defeat carnage"
If his Body Control functioned down to the molecular level, they should have it on his profile like Apocalypse. At the same time, though, being able to control your body at the molecular level doesn't mean you can move through solid objects.

It is on his profile.
Can restructure the Symbiote in various different ways, such as tentacles, transforming into clothes to disguise itself. Can also manipulate itself to a molecular size and back to normal size. Can sprout wings and fly

Oh shit, I forgot he can fly.

If his Body Control functioned down to the molecular level, they should have it on his profile like Apocalypse. At the same time, though, being able to control your body at the molecular level doesn't mean you can move through solid objects.
Read better smhsmhsmhsmhsmh, it lists the same scan 3 different times.

Can't omnitrix analyse Carnage phisiology or something? as that's how Omnitrix works, like, it analyses aliens, and he can develop the alien as the peak being of the race

Literally they can't do anything against the carnage other than running/without someone distraction Carnage they're useless: Grey Matter, Ripjaws, Ditto, Juryrigg, Walkatrout

Cannot disable carnage due to their goo-like nature and would likle lose: Cannonbolt, Four Arms, Snare-oh, Stinkfly, Wildmutt, Chamalien, Humungousaur, Rath, Spidermonkey, Bullfrag, Kickin Hawk, Mole-Stache, The Worst

they can possibly defeat the carnage using their skills in the right way but would lose most of the time: Eye Guy, Frankenstrike, Wildvine, XLR8, AmpFibian, Armodrillo, Brainstorm, Chromastone, Clockwork, Eatle, Fasttrack, Jetray, Shocksquatch, Terraspin, Water Hazard, Astrodactyl, Ball Weevil, Feedback, Whampire

Carnage would have a hard time defeating them, it would probably be an Incon: Ghostfreak, Big Chill, Goop, Lodestar, Nanomech(to small to carnage know were he is), Arctiguana, Bloxx, Toepick

Can deafeat the carnage most of the time: Diamondhead, Upchuck, Upgrade, Swampfire

would easily defeat carnage: Blitzwolfer, Echo Echo, NRG, Gravattack, Gurtrot, Pesky Dust

if you guys have any questions about the placing of any alien be free to ask
According to Carnage's page, he's not weak to sound based attacks, so Echo Echo and Blitzwolfer lose their edge.

Diamondhead falls into the same problem as most of the other Melee aliens.

Upgrade? Depends on what he has to work with.

Swampfire would probably be a stalemate. Neither can do anything permanent to the other.

Gutrot would be interesting as he can make just about any chemical compound he can think of.

Pesky Dust with the Sleep Hax, maybe.
Ghostfreak and Bigchill incon. Maybe Bigchill can pull a win by freezing him from the inside out, but I'm sure Cletus has been frozen and gotten out of it before.

If Upchuck has a chance of winning, so does Eatle. They more or less have the same powers, but Eatle is tankier and physically stronger.

Gravattack going all out can make a blackhole, so unless Carnage can resist Gravity manipulation, he can LIKELY incap him.

Toepick.... I mean, I don't see resistance to Fear Hax-- lol

Clockwork probably has the easiest time of it. (lol time puns) Time stop, time slow, and can accelerate his personal time to simulate super speed as well as age things to dust.

Can't omnitrix analyse Carnage phisiology or something? as that's how Omnitrix works, like, it analyses aliens, and he can develop the alien as the peak being of the race
This is also a thing, yes. The Omnitrix will scan any new alien DNA it gets near and give Ben a version of it that's the genetic peak of the race's ability.
Dang. Would probably have a really neat black and green Klyntar looking form.
Or it might even work as a form of power-up like Ultimizing. He turns into an alien, then the Symbiote takes over the alien and powers it up.

Carnage casually scales above 7.98 tons and has damn near class G lifting strength. Humungousaur, and the other strong high 8-Cs, are 7.09 with class M lifting strength that’s over 500x lower than Carnage’s.
The second Ben turns into the aliens that are 3.92 tons, he’s pretty out matche physically, as Spider-Man, who’s 4.62 tons, was barely able to harm Carnage with his strongest punch. Carnage has the strength advantage all around.

As for the technical stuff, I’m a little tired to go into detail. I’ll check on this another time.
I think Humungousaur's biggest lifting feat was catching and lifting a falling Washington Monument, and he struggled with it, too. Though, I've never seen Carnage do anything that would make him near Class G. At least not more so than Ben's usual strong-man type aliens

Looking at their profiles, though, Goop has the highest Lifting Strength of all Ben's High 8-C aliens at Class E for holding a planet sized mass of water together with his own body. Which I find hilarious.

I think Humungousaur's biggest lifting feat was catching and lifting a falling Washington Monument, and he struggled with it, too. Though, I've never seen Carnage do anything that would make him near Class G. At least not more so than Ben's usual strong-man type aliens
The the portion of the Washington Monument that Humungousaur lifted is 80,000 tons. Spider-Man’s feat is 560861.939763 tons. That’s more than a 7 times difference.
Looking at their profiles, though, Goop has the highest Lifting Strength of all Ben's High 8-C aliens at Class E for holding a planet sized mass of water together with his own body. Which I find hilarious.
That is correct. Goop has some pretty insane LS feats.

This is also a thing, yes. The Omnitrix will scan any new alien DNA it gets near and give Ben a version of it that's the genetic peak of the race's ability.
Dang. Would probably have a really neat black and green Klyntar looking form.
Or it might even work as a form of power-up like Ultimizing. He turns into an alien, then the Symbiote takes over the alien and powers it up.
Carnage is notably far stronger than other Klyntars tho, he's in no way the standard of his race :v

In general Carnage is a unique case from Klyntar perspective, and I straight up don't recall a single time Ben automatically derives information from that scan, just that he can transform into the unbonded symbiote.
What's stopping Ben from turning into Big Chill, going intangible and freezing Carnage from the inside out?
...how does that stop a goop monster with great regen rate and molecular shapeshifting to avoid encasing?

Carnage is notably far stronger than other Klyntars tho, he's in no way the standard of his race :v

In general Carnage is a unique case from Klyntar perspective, and I straight up don't recall a single time Ben automatically derives information from that scan, just that he can transform into the unbonded symbiote.
So basically, turning into a Klyntar for Ben would be the equivalent of turning into a biological version of Upgrade. And regardless of Carnage being unique among Klyntars, it doesn't stop the Omnitrix from making Ben a superior version of Carnage.

Last edited:
Diamondhead falls into the same problem as most of the other Melee aliens.
His cristal like biology and more versatyle powers would make him very dificult tô bem também damaged and he could trap carnage in cristal like he did to malware
If Upchuck has a chance of winning, so does Eatle. They more or less have the same powers, but Eatle is tankier and physically stronger
Upchuck eating is ranged thanis to It's tentacles, Eatle needs to take the food to its mouth with It's hands what would make dificult to grab Carnage
Toepick.... I mean, I don't see resistance to Fear Hax-- lol
Yes, the problem is the time needed to open the mask
Clockwork probably has the easiest time of it. (lol time puns) Time stop, time slow, and can accelerate his personal time to simulate super speed as well as age things to dust.
Ben rarely uses this things in character, only accelerate his personal time (once)

So basically, turning into a Klyntar for Ben would be the equivalent of turning into a biological version of Upgrade. And regardless of Carnage being unique among Klyntars, it doesn't stop the Omnitrix from making Ben a superior version of Carnage.
Then this match is bullshit tho, if Ben just becomes Superior Carnage+

And regardless of Carnage being unique among Klyntars, it doesn't stop the Omnitrix from making Ben a superior version of Carnage.
This is false. Ben merely becomes a regular klyntar because he doesn’t had not shown been shown capable of transforming into unique versions of Aliens. Otherwise Upgrade would be like Malware, Four Arms would be like Kolar, Clockwork would be like Maltruant, etc.

Even so, Ben wouldn’t know Carnage is an alien so he wouldn’t resort to scanning it.

This is false. Ben merely becomes a regular klyntar because he doesn’t had not shown been shown capable of transforming into unique versions of Aliens. Otherwise Upgrade would be like Malware, Four Arms would be like Kolar, Clockwork would be like Maltruant, etc.

Even so, Ben wouldn’t know Carnage is an alien so he wouldn’t resort to scanning it.
Upgrade was not directly scanned from Malware, nor was Fourarms from Kolar, or Clockwork from Maltruant. The Omnitrix is already proven to be able to hold variations of the same species, like the two sub species of Upchuck. Ben wouldn't need to know Carnage is an alien because the Omnitrix would actively tell him like it did during his encounter with Lord Transyl, telling him there was new DNA to collect.
Then this match is bullshit tho, if Ben just becomes Superior Carnage+
Not gonna do him much good without a host to fight with, though, seeing as he'd be an unbonded Klyntar. Would be a different story if I let Ben have Skurd, but we're not doin' that.

Back