• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Additional abilities for mana
This is not mana shield 😭, Mana shield It is actually a small shield and not a big one and it is basically mana field. Also not only mana field and shield can reflected blast, also there's another spell that can reflected blasts.
This should be changed to be like this
Mana field: A clarification should be added about the difference between mana field and mana shield, as mana shield is weaker than mana field, as mana field can withstand a strong attack from Atomix, unlike mana shield which is destroyed by Way Big which is weaker than Atomix. Gwen should also be given in base form at least 4-B, possibly 4-A with mana field, considering that her mana field can withstand an attack from Atomix. It is clarified here that mana shield and mana field are not the same thing.
Additional abilities for Anodite
Note: Anodite are spirits made of mana, because he destroy their physical body and then their spirits (anodite) are released. This was proven when Gwen separated her spirit from her body (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, "The Ultimate Sacrifice") and her Anodite form appeared, which means that anodites are spirits. To further support this, Verdona said to Gwen "destroy your body and free the anodite inside", "free anodite" in reference to "free spirits".
Conceptual Manipulation
Mana is a concept of the hidden mystic life energy that permeates all of nature:
Alpha Rune in the verse act as a source and embodiment of legerdomain as Charmcaster says, 'It is an object as old as time itself, through which all magic flows. It is the keeper of the true name of my realm; source of ultimate power! And it is mine!', and this is the secret true name of magic is known as 'Alpha Rune' in the show. The shifting of Alpha Rune causes something, as show, without Alpha Rune, Legerdomain began to destroying. Celestialsapiens shifting mana so they can manipulate him, poses a change in nature and everything, causing the entire universe to be changed. Verdona describes mana are life-energy that is present in all known living things, and that mana can never be fully absorbed. In Conclusion, Mana is a concept of life-energy are always in everything and are fundamental to the universe, shifting mana could cause the total changing of the entire universe, Paradox should get Conceptual Manipulation due to being able to created Alpha Rune (the embodiment of concept of mana), and also Charmcaster with Alpha Rune should get Conceptual Manipulation due to can control the nature of mana. So it should look somthing like this
Professor Paradox:
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2 - Created Alpha Rune, which is embodiment of mana, which acts as a force over universe, causing their changing entire universe if shifted)
Charmcaster with Alpha Rune:
Agree: @Planck69, @DarkDragonMedeus
Disagree:
Neutral: @Planck69
(CM), @DarkDragonMedeus (CM)
(Everything get accepted except CM, I just hope that CM will be replied because all abilities, changes and upgrades have been applied)

Last edited:
Mana is a concept of the hidden mystic life energy that permeates all of nature:
Alpha Rune in the verse act as a source and embodiment of legerdomain as Charmcaster says, 'It is an object as old as time itself, through which all magic flows. It is the keeper of the true name of my realm; source of ultimate power! And it is mine!', and this is the secret true name of magic is known as 'Alpha Rune' in the show. The shifting of Alpha Rune causes something, as show, without Alpha Rune, Legerdomain began to destroying. Celestialsapiens shifting mana so they can manipulate him, poses a change in nature and everything, causing the entire universe to be changed. Verdona describes mana are life-energy that is present in all known living things, and that mana can never be fully absorbed. In Conclusion, Mana is a concept of life-energy are always in everything and are fundamental to the universe, shifting mana could cause the total changing of the entire universe, Paradox should get Conceptual Manipulation due to being able to created Alpha Rune (the embodiment of concept of mana), and also Charmcaster with Alpha Rune should get Conceptual Manipulation due to can control the nature of mana. So it should look somthing like this
That's seems like Type 2

Neutral to Conceptual Manipulation, and it looks more like Type 2 than anything. The rest is fine.
I have seen an argument in the Ninjago verse exactly like the argument of Mana

I have seen an argument in the Ninjago verse exactly like the argument of Mana
I'm not exactly all-on-board with that one either. Ultimately, nothing posted above tells me that the Alpha Rune predates reality/is independent of reality. Not to mention the only part that trily helps with it being a concept is it being the "keeper of the realms true name" and even then, it would need better elaboration.

Not to mention the fact that this so far seems to only apply to the Alpha Rune.

You stated that Mana is fundamental of the universe, and you stated that changing Mana's changes the universe.
This means that Mana is dependent on the universe/universe is dependent on the Mana. Type 1 concepts are independent concepts.
1. Independent Universal Concepts: Such concepts are completely independent from the part of reality they govern, except maybe of other concepts of this nature. These concepts shape all of reality within their area of influence and at whatever level that area exists in, and everything in it "participates" in these concepts. For example, a circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the concept of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept.

You stated that Mana is fundamental of the universe, and you stated that changing Mana's changes the universe.

This means that Mana is dependent on the universe/universe is dependent on the Mana. Type 1 concepts are independent concepts.
Fiar.

I'm not exactly all-on-board with that one either. Ultimately, nothing posted above tells me that the Alpha Rune predates reality/is independent of reality. Not to mention the only part that trily helps with it being a concept is it being the "keeper of the realms true name" and even then, it would need better elaboration.
It was mentioned that it precedes the time, and that time and universe and they exist with them in a show when the universe was created.
Charmcaster says "It is the keeper of the true name of my realm" and not "Keeper of the Realms True name" and the Keeper was referred to Magic/Mana where she says charmcaster here is "The Secret True Name of Magic" and that is meant here is magic/mana, and that makes sense where The Legerdomain (Charmcaster's Realm) was made by Mana

Agree on everything but CM.

Maná is just life energy and the substance of magic, is not related at how the universe works.
Wayne's claim was more about the CS needing go Warp everything for manipulating mana properly, but affecting mana does not have any to do with the universe.

Back