• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Classic Series Revision Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it. I had to go through Diamondheads scaling chain, which took me 20 minutes and dozens of characters, to learn he scaled to Armodrillo... who was able to harm and take hits from Slamworm capable of harming and taking hits from Diamondhead.

We absolutely should not use time travel scaling. That creates the largest inconsistencies. Malgax scaling to Atomic should also be an outlier because Malgax was a lot more relative to the top tiers.

Time travel scaling is already accepted due to the extreme amount of it, when it comes to speed there’s no real problem (there’s no indication the bounty hunters got any stronger or faster btw) and AP is just OS Heatblast downscaling from Armored Kevin and yes Armored Kevin is weaker than OS Vilgax. Also as Lollipop The King mentioned in another CRT, OV Vilgax doesn’t have his AF powers. So he should be as fast and strong as OS Vilgax, yet we see no speed difference and in fact he even takes attacks such as the Techadon Dissipator that scare the OV bounty hunters. This was also all in my OS revision.

Malgax is kinda difficult, he stated none of Ben’s aliens could defeat him and yeeted Atomix, kinda makes him credible in that regard.

When it comes to what character scales to who, it's atrocious and actually worse than Dragon Ball Super. There is so much circular scaling it's ridiculous.
I can make a list of who I think is a mid-tier and a top-tier. The top tiers would be at least 2 times the mid-tiers since Swampfire (for instance) = Kraab < OS Vilgax. OS Vilgax + Ultimos (who should scale to Vilgax) + 9 unknown warriors = AF Vilgax >= top tiers. Then we can discuss how good my list is (basically everyone, aside from a few exceptions, who is currently at least 7-A, likely higher is a top tier and the low 7-B, likely 7-A’s and the Low 7-C’s would be the mid tiers. The 8-A’s (low-tiers) downscale from the low 7-B, likely 7-A’s) and avoid scaling in between of mid and top-tiers. Exceptions include Chromastone, Rook Blonko, Khyber, Manny Armstrong and maybe Heatblast who can fight with both top and mid-tiers and are thus somewhere in between.

If Heatblast = Kevin then that means OS Vilgax >> Kevin and AF Vilgax >>> OS Vilgax.
He would be under him not equal to him. More like OS Heatblast < Armored Kevin < OS Vilgax. Also we should differentiate between amped and non-amped Vilgax and his armor is way stronger than himself since DH broke his crystals on the armor but can hurt the face just fine.
Also XLR8 got one shot by a younger Vilgax.
Andy said that’s an outlier. Mole-Stache beat him up afterwards btw.

Diamondhead is unscathed by the High 7-A landing and even if he weren’t Swampfire hurt AF Vilgax more than the landing hurt DH. Swampfire is also comparable to Kraab who is weaker than OS Vilgax. The anti-feat you are using is OS Heatblast not hurting Vilgax’s armor (and since he no longer wears that armor in AF, the at least 2 times durability amp is for his base dura which HB could potentially hurt) despite DH who scales to him failing to do so as well and OS Heatblast would also be at least 2 times weaker than DH so depending on which end we use (assuming we even use High 7-A, does anyone know a formula to calc the distance a moon would need to be from a planet to not fall towards it?) he might be 7-A yes.

Last edited:
I'll comment on this later in the week (still have to do the Dishonored CRT, RWBY CRT, comment on the Worm CRT, etc etc) . Overall kudos to Firestorm for going through all this material.

The duping practically comes down to limitless duplication. You could calc it out with a complicated formula tho, he would probably need to have enough clones to have as much mass as a large star.

So, how does this sound for Vilgax's intelligence?

Supergenius (Co-created the Omnitrix with Azmuth and has intimate knowledge on it. Created the blueprints to for the Antitrix, a similar but inferior device)

Gifted would be better since Azmuth recruited him based off of his intelligence
... Gifted is way inferior to Supergenius. If what you are saying is true and the Reboot Omnitrix is considered as complex as the OS Omnitrix then Vilgax would indeed have Supergenius similar to Albedo.

Anyways I think we should start with 4-C Atomix now since one my arguments relies on 4-C Malgax. Everyone fine with 4-C Atomix and Malgax?

@DemonicDude can you give me a scan of him being recruited for his intelligence so we can edit his page?

Real quick, If Way Big gets to 4-C, isn’t Vilgax commonly displayed as being able to survive hits from him? I believe I recall multiple times where Ben had stomped on Vilgax or thrown him into space, only for Vilgax to come back later, sometimes in the next episode during one case (of course, Gax was amped to an unknown degree in the previous episode)

not throwing him into space one but Giant vilgax vs Way big in alien force yes (but since giant vilgax only happened only for 2 mins so it doesn't scale to vilgax)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back