• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot - Infinite Speed

XLR8 was able to accelerate the sonitrain so fast that he was able to undo the time-stop caused by the sonitrain Outpacing time itself
Basically to undo the time stop ,XLR8 with his booster moved and outpaced time thus granting infinite Speed.
According to the Speed Standards.
For more information, Infinite speed characters are so fast, they move faster than time can flow at any period. They perceive every finite speed character as completely frozen
Proposed Changes to his Omni Kix Key
Speed : Relativistic+ up to Infinite via (Boosters) (Once activating his boosters, he can move faster than a train that moves faster than time itself and unfroze time)
Votes

Agree - @DarkDragonMedeus, @KLOL506 ,
@Maitreya ,@LuffyRuffy46307 ,@Overlord_THE_END ,@Reiner
Neutral - @Maverick_Zero_X

Last edited:
Immeasurable

If he’s outpacing time itself his speed would be immeasurable, not infinite.

Disagree. This is just a special ability or application of one’s ability in a special context.

Unless you have a statement that states moving faster than time is infinite speed, this is inconclusive.

Unless you have a statement that states moving faster than time is infinite speed
What the hell. Since when do fictional verse starting listing speeds as infinite or immeasurable in terms of vsbw standards. Bro read the OP and watch the scans

This is just a special ability or application of one’s ability in a special context.
Wdym?

Last edited:
I agree, as much as I stay suspicious regarding high statistics of normal Ben's aliens, I have seen the scan and read it. It's fine.

Outpacing the flow of time; aka moving so fast that time is perceived as a standstill is infinite. Anyway, this looks fine though whether or not it is an outlier if there are any anti-feats may be a different story. Though I won't be the judge of that unless others bring up more points.

Just a minor ability I wanted to ask much appreciated.
Weatherheads are 3 robots with Ice, Wind and Water (Space storm) abilities they can fuse together and make their most powerful Perfect storm attack which is a combiation of all 3 shot at ben and Shock Rock was able to challenge them head on until Vilgax interrupted so does this count as Limited Resistance to Ice and wind (Scan). He is already not bothered by their Electric and Wind storm attacks (Scan)
  • Ben's other aliens such as Slapback was also able to withstand their attack 1:10
ruHjfOg.png

Neutral. Feat seems legitimate but this could easily be an outlier if they’re any Anti-Feats.
Omni Kix version of XLR8 was only used 3 times in the show.
In Mock 10 he did this (Via Boosters activated)
in Queen of Bees he simply chased Queen bee
In Speed of Sound he chased the chased the Sonitrain (Which was not hijacked by time travel controller of Le Grange)

Granted, I never finished the reboot because it’s bad so I wouldn’t know.

Weatherheads are 3 robots with Ice, Wind and Water (Space storm) abilities they can fuse together and make their most powerful Perfect storm attack which is a combiation of all 3 shot at ben and Shock Rock was able to challenge them head on until Vilgax interrupted so does this count as Limited Resistance to Ice and wind (Scan). He is already not bothered by their Electric and Wind storm attacks (Scan)
  • Ben's other aliens such as Slapback was also able to withstand their attack 1:10
ruHjfOg.png

ruHjfOg.png
Objectively speaking , the attack of the fusion weatherheads consisting of all 3 elements seems plausible. Visually, its high probable he is resisting the combined attack of Electricity, water, ice and wind. I suppose limited resistance seems fine to me. Though you should ask for more staff opinion

Objectively speaking , the attack of the fusion weatherheads consisting of all 3 elements seems plausible. Visually, its high probable he is resisting the combined attack of Electricity, water, ice and wind. I suppose limited resistance seems fine to me. Though you should ask for more staff opinion
It's only Durability feat

Outpacing the flow of time; aka moving so fast that time is perceived as a standstill is infinite. Anyway, this looks fine though whether or not it is an outlier if there are any anti-feats may be a different story. Though I won't be the judge of that unless others bring up more points.
Correct. At this point it's only a matter of whether it's an outlier or if there are anti-feats to this. That's all.

As long as there aren't anti-feats this seems good for infinite speed, not Immesurable tho.

Agree for now, but since boosters were mentioned I agree there should be a speed difference between base speed and speed with boosters.

ruHjfOg.png
Seems okay.

As long as there aren't anti-feats this seems good for infinite speed, not Immesurable tho.

Agree for now, but since boosters were mentioned I agree there should be a speed difference between base speed and speed with boosters.
Outpacing time itself in and of itself is just infinite speed.

Immeasurable speed comes from travelling beyond the confines and existential level of time itself or being able to move through time itself back-and-forth through the past and future with sheer speed alone.

Outpacing time itself in and of itself is just infinite speed.

Immeasurable speed comes from travelling beyond the confines and existential level of time itself or being able to move through time itself back-and-forth through the past and future with sheer speed alone.
Yeah I know, that's why I disagreed with people mentioning Immesurable speed.

It seems to have been accepted? As no arguements has been brought up so neutral positions goes in the favour by default.

Maybe try to ask for Maverick and Firestorm for last opinion?
It seems to have been accepted? As no arguements has been brought up so neutral positions goes in the favour by default.
Seems okay.
Neutral. Feat seems legitimate but this could easily be an outlier if they’re any Anti-Feats.

Granted, I never finished the reboot because it’s bad so I wouldn’t know.
Can we apply the changes?

Back