• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Omnitrix high regen/ressurection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ressurected/Regenerated after being destroyed/killed to bits by vilgax sword.

Ressurected after being destroyed to dust.

Servants went to destroy ben and omnitrix to sub-Quantum lvl and stated in this state no one can bring Ben Tennyson, suggesting he can be brought back if not sub-Quantum lvl aka Existence Erasure or complete destruction of the body.

Also, Omnitrix already breaks ben down to energy considering he gets transformed into NRG and goop and detransforms back to human.

Agree: @Greenshifter, @Abstractly_a_Protagonist, @DemonicDude, @Boyinluv2002, @omegabronic, @Robo432343 , @Akagami_Shanks1 ,@Spectral69420, @KingNanaya, @Gohanblanco217, @Lonkitt

Disagree
:

Last edited:
I mean tbf Servantis stated that nothing from this or any other universe could bring him back so that doesn't necessarily refer to the Omnitrix. There's also Ben detransforming from NRG which is basically a high regen feat (and Ben likely gets turned into energy when detransforming anyways).

I mean tbf Servantis stated that nothing from this or any other universe could bring him back so that doesn't necessarily refer to the Omnitrix.
I meant, if omnitrix cannot sustain ben existence upto quantum lvl after being turned into, then no one can bring him back, as at atomic lvl deconstruction, the person won't be alive anymore anyway. Only thing here which can sustain ben's existence this far is omnitrix and nothing else, also omnitrix far surpasses azmuth any device and well known for not letting ben die no matter what, so for this reason. If omnitrix cannot then none can obviously, unless, you're a celestial sapien.
There's also Ben detransforming from NRG which is basically a high regen feat (and Ben likely gets turned into energy when detransforming anyways
**** you.

Forgot omnitrix also breaks and joint stuff at the lvl of Data, energy and what not. It'll give it high anyway.

I meant, if omnitrix cannot sustain ben existence upto quantum lvl after being turned into, then no one can bring him back, as at atomic lvl deconstruction, the person won't be alive anymore anyway.
Resurrection device or magic? Though Gwen should be capable of bringing him back anyways.
also omnitrix far surpasses azmuth any device and well known for not letting ben die no matter what, so for this reason. If omnitrix cannot then none can obviously
I mean some tech has specific functionality which the Omnitrix doesn't have. Especially when the Omnitrix itself would be getting destroyed alongside Ben.

Resurrection device
Can't beat the omnitrix.
Though Gwen should be capable of bringing him back anyways
She will be regardless if the destruction was low godly. L.
I mean some tech has specific functionality which the Omnitrix doesn't have. Especially when the Omnitrix itself would be getting destroyed alongside Ben.
Omnitrix greatest known functionality is that it wouldn't let ben die no matter how. For the second part, yes, if omnitrix gets destroyed then it cannot be brought back but that's another thing.

Anyway, only resurrection device i know of is Omnitrix, dark magic is forbidden to use, so resurrection won't be possible but if we are using dark magic then even low godly destruction cannot stop ben from coming back, but considering servantis way of talk and the convo, it mostly seems to concerned about omnitrix, and if omnitrix cannot then non can thinking as it states, It destroys you and the omnitrix. As if Omnitrix holds some relevance here in ben death. Also that Omnitrix already works on scale of pure energy to mere data/information, so debate is kinda pointless.

Can't beat the omnitrix.
Bs
She will be regardless if the destruction was low godly. L.
Wdym?
Omnitrix greatest known functionality is that it wouldn't let ben die no matter how. For the second part, yes, if omnitrix gets destroyed then it cannot be brought back but that's another thing.
No, it's just created for galactic peace by giving aliens the chance to become something else. The Omnitrix being destroyed means that the limit for it bringing itself back could be lower than another device with the specific functionality to bring Ben back.

Whatever Servantis knows about.
Then that's that, there is only one device shown that is capable of resurrection and saving ben and that is Omnitrix also that servantis went to this length for destroying ben already proves that he can sustain his life at anything above it with omnitrix Because, at quantum lvl, he wouldn't be ben w/o smth sustaining him atm. So this just makes sense, for servantis biggest thing there could be is ben with a omnitrix already explains why he went to all that to Destroy him.

To be fair, I can see this being a thing of Omnitrix regenerating/reverting the injury Ben sustained in his Alien Form.

Although:
Servants went to destroy ben and omnitrix to sub-Quantum lvl and stated in this state no one can bring Ben Tennyson, suggesting he can be brought back if not sub-Quantum lvl aka Existence Erasure or complete destruction of the body.
Nah, I'm disagreeing with this has to do with Omnitrix.
I can see this being a thing of a godly creature (probably Alien X since that thing is omnipotent) capable of bringing Ben back from sub-quantum erasure aka complete deletion of body.

Why would he even mention other universes then?
Other Omnitrixes still exist, even if in another Universe, Azmuth can just create an another omnitrix.
I can see this being a thing of a godly creature (probably Alien X since that thing is omnipotent) capable of bringing Ben back from sub-quantum erasure aka complete deletion of body.
Tbh, Alien X or Dagon (the well known godly beings) can bring back ben no matter what servantis do but I don't think servantis is taking in account of Celestial sapiens themselves interfering in the matters of Ben Because if he does, then there is no point in destroying ben at all.

Even Azmuth himself (A most intelligent creature in the Universe), Don't have any device aside from Omnitrix that is capable of healing someone being destroyed to bits (not even accounting atoms but just bits), we saw that when Grandpa Max body was severely damaged that Azmuth had to keep him for weeks to heal him. So , to destroy ben in a way he will be destroyed should be accounting omnitrix failsafe, that is not leaving any part of ben. Omnitrix as well has been accepted to be capable of breaking down and rejoining things at the level of just information/Data.

Even Azmuth himself (A most intelligent creature in the Universe), Don't have any device aside from Omnitrix that is capable of healing someone being destroyed to bits (not even accounting atoms but just bits), we saw that when Grandpa Max body was severely damaged that Azmuth had to keep him for weeks to heal him. So , to destroy ben in a way he will be destroyed should be accounting omnitrix failsafe, that is not leaving any part of ben. Omnitrix as well has been accepted to be capable of breaking down and rejoining things at the level of just information/Data.
Eh, this seems farfected to me.
I can agree up-to Mid-High because of the Chromastone stuff (You can put me agreeing up to that level), but High just going into the realm of speculation.

Also I want to ask, this only goes to the Omnitrix (The Object) right? None of the Alien got immortality via this, correct?

Omnitrix abilities and ressurection are given to every Alien, they just got DNA locked which won't turn them in another Alien or ben.
I was asking because from what I can gather in regard to this Resurrection is that Ben will transform back to his human form after he had sustained that much of injury (in the case of Chromastone stuff in the video), if so, that will have to be noted in the weakness section and explained in the justification.

I was asking because from what I can gather in regard to this Resurrection is that Ben will transform back to his human form after he had sustained that much of injury (in the case of Chromastone stuff in the video), if so, that will have to be noted in the weakness section and explained in the justification.
Okaish.

[[Mid-High]] (capable of Regenerating from being turned to dust; tho after being Regenerated from this lvl, ben won't be able to fight or stand)

Another thing. Are you going to list it as immortality (type 4) for each Ben alien? Or just simply a resurrection that came from Omnitrix?
Yes, Omnitrix abilities, it'll just by default be dealt as Ben's Aliens abilities as long as match is about that particular Alien and not ben as whole, it is assumed to have a DNA lock.

Yes, Omnitrix abilities, it'll just by default be dealt as Ben's Aliens abilities as long as match is about that particular Alien and not ben as whole, it is assumed to have a DNA lock.
This seemed like Immortality type 4 and 8 (Resurrect as long Omnitrix still working/exist).

Kinda ass ngl, but ya gotta get whatcha coulda get in this dead series

I mean Charmcaster soul ripped him immediately afterwards so... also when his soul returned to his body he was immediately fine.

Goop literally has High regeneration
image.png

1104606833823461447.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back