• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - High 3-A Feat Recalculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Administrator
Here is the current list of feats that I know are affected by the recent approval of High 3-A Universes/Pocket Dimensions. If I am missing others that are affected, please let me know.

Last edited:
  1. What about the Alien X low 2-C CRT? From what I see that thread didn't actually reach a conclusion.
  2. Kevin having infinite speed is clearly an outlier. We should stick to MFTL+. If anything that's proof that the universe isn't infinite lol
  3. Alien X's galaxy-moving feat seems fine but I probably need to see the actual clip of him doing that.
    1. If this is the clip you're referring to, how is he moving anything? That's just him recreating the universe.

We're working from the bottom up of the cosmology to determine its structure. We're not working on what makes up a timeline just yet.

As explained in the High 3-A thread, the definition they used for "universe" in that episode was basically "a collection of galaxies in a localized point in 3-D space" The episode had multiple "universes" across the same 3-D space. No limit to 3-D space is given. In any case, since Kevin's starting point to home doesn't have support for infinite distance, so I'll remove it from the affected feats list.

As you can see from the clip, the particles move from Point A (Alien X) to Point B before exploding into a galaxy, and they travel all across the universe. Attributing this to attack speed was discussed in the thread below.

Last edited:
Since High 3-A universe was accepted, I'm fine with the High 3-A upgrade, same with the Omnitrix Self Destruction speed.

Has the Alien X galaxy moving calc been evaluated?

Since High 3-A universe was accepted, I'm fine with the High 3-A upgrade, same with the Omnitrix Self Destruction speed.

Has the Alien X galaxy moving calc been evaluated?
Yes. I had to move the calc to its own separate blog page.

As you can see from the clip, the particles move from Point A (Alien X) to Point B before exploding into a galaxy, and they travel all across the universe. Attributing this to attack speed was discussed in the thread below.
Assuming that they moved to the edge of an infinite universe instead of Ben just creating the universe is a pretty big assumption. There's really nothing in that clip suggesting that they travelled to the end of the universe. I honestly don't think it's anything more than a visual representation of him creating the universe but even if we assume it is there's legit nothing showing they move to it's borders.

Assuming that they moved to the edge of an infinite universe instead of Ben just creating the universe is a pretty big assumption. There's really nothing in that clip suggesting that they travelled to the end of the universe. I honestly don't think it's anything more than a visual representation of him creating the universe but even if we assume it is there's legit nothing showing they move to it's borders.
There is no border/edge/end as it'll suggest that universe is not infinite and there cannot be shown everything happening in fiction in the given screen time, like Ben's 5 minutes until timeout seems like hours sometimes or just seconds sometimes, not to mention it'll take infinite screen time to show what you're demanding, just what has been suggested while creation of the universe in the given space and given time should be assumed for entirety of the universe unless proven otherwise.
Kevin having infinite speed is clearly an outlier. We should stick to MFTL+. If anything that's proof that the universe isn't infinite lol
I do agree with this point, it's more like a plot hole, no Ben's alien is capable of infinite speed yet unless we assume he absorbed alien x which he didn't, so sure.
What about the Alien X low 2-C CRT? From what I see that thread didn't actually reach a conclusion.
With time going straight it turns into a 2c crt but no one is interested in Ben 10 stuff these days
☠️

Last edited:
Visuals are the way to show everything in detail, either we deny it or just don't believe it, it is given that he moved galaxies from point A to point B. So here we are.

Yes, but can you or somebody else here list the exactly worded full titles for ALL of the pages that you need unlocked, so my automated script can handle it, please?

Yes, but can you or somebody else here list the exactly worded full titles for ALL of the pages that you need unlocked, so my automated script can handle it, please?

Looks like it's just the 1 that's locked.

Okay. I have unlocked it.

Tell us here when you are done.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

I suppose that you handled Starbeard, Galactic Gladiator, Celesialsapiens, and any other affected pages as well?

Okay. Thank you.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back