• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

I do love how you can see some progression in Ben's power and skill when comparing Destroy All Aliens and the Frog Of War. in DAA when going Way Big VS Evil Way Big he got his ass handed to him (retaliator had a hand but even Way Big Azmuth was messing him up) but in FOW he hands the Way Bad her ass on a silver platter and only started struggling when multiple got involved.

When Eon uses his ageing stuff to make things combust and leave no trace, how much would you need to age something for that to occur? I went down a rabbit hole of particle decay, and it seems like it'll need to be that as the process makes particles literally shoot out into quantum parts, and for particles to reach that state takes septillions of years - longer than the universe. If this is the only plausible way to make something combust from ageing, it might upscale his ageing hax 👀

When Eon uses his ageing stuff to make things combust and leave no trace, how much would you need to age something for that to occur? I went down a rabbit hole of particle decay, and it seems like it'll need to be that as the process makes particles literally shoot out into quantum parts, and for particles to reach that state takes septillions of years - longer than the universe. If this is the only plausible way to make something combust from ageing, it might upscale his ageing hax 👀
Idk how accurate that all is, but if we’re going for realism then yeah it would be a somewhat useful upgrade. There is the whole Diamondhead resisting it thing which is considered by Ultimate Ben to be an attribute of diamonds (which would contradict the idea that his aging effect is that potent), however Diamondhead isn’t made out of actual regular ol’ diamonds iirc so it probs doesn’t matter.

Is it just me or does that seem rather high? Like isn’t Ben pretty short and scrawny compared to almost everyone else? Or maybe the art style of UAF/OV is throwing me off.
Well, Max, Kevin and Rook are inmensaly tall, even if Ben was 5'3" lol.

Buy Ben being 1.80 meters tal l would make some calcs a little but different.

It is, but the feat is divided by the time it would take him to do it (like at most 10 minutes) so it doesn't reach very high.

Could this statement be considered valid?
There were entire pages of discussion regarding this and moderators were involved.

There were entire pages of discussion regarding this and moderators were involved.

That was a weird discussion, tho.

The statement doesn't talk about time or something similar, so I don't know why it was "debunked" with that.

Also, the feat is High 5-A+, and Atomix was around that level even before the upgrade.

That was a weird discussion, tho.

The statement doesn't talk about time or something similar, so I don't know why it was "debunked" with that.

Also, the feat is High 5-A+, and Atomix was around that level even before the upgrade.
if the timefram for a feat is not given then i'm pretty sure it get's UNKNOWN rating or some sort of timing is used per wiki standard.
Eoysj9P.jpeg

either way ask @Firestorm808 he handles Ben 10 here

if the tiefram for a feat is not given then i'm pretty sure it get's UNKNOWN rating or some sort of timing is used per wiki standard.

Eoysj9P.jpeg
I mean, that's weird, cuz there are a lot of statement that are just "They can destroy a planet" and the tiering is just "Planet Level" baseline.
I don't see why here shouldn't be the same.
either way ask @Firestorm808 he handles Ben 10 here
Meh, it is not that important, Ben has better AP via the current PS.

Is just that I found it, and I was like "This could be used a a support"

It hit me today that when you think about the Ben 10 timeline you realize Albedo is the whiniest melodramatic bitch in the universe.

We know that because Albedo's Copy Omnitrix matches the recalibrated one that Albedo made it or finished it shortly before his debut episode, which means that up to Alien Force, specifically shortly before Good Copy, Bad Copy he was in his Galvan Form, we know thanks to Alien Swarm (given it's canon and it logically fits between Season 2 & Season 3) that Ben's birthday already passed by when that movie takes place so by Season 3 of AF, all of UA & OV that Ben is 16 years old.

This mean that at most Albedo stayed in Ben's body for a year, mind you, Galvan's live for thousands of years and Albedo is hundreds of Year old himself...Albedo blew a gasket just for being stuck on Ben's body for what's literally a blink and flash in his lifespan, like the way he goes on about you would think he was stuck like that for years but no, it's only by months.

It makes Double or Nothing even more hilarious because he freaks out over the fact he still transforms into Ben but by The Ultimate Heist. at most a few months after that, he gets his transformations stabilized, he can be in his normal form as long as he wants and he can ultimize himself if he wants, Ben even points it out to him and he goes on the long lasting humiliations of just a few times in between months.

No wonder this guy is good as an actor...

Original Series Ben vs Alien Force (S2) Ben.

• Only their original ten.
  • OS Ben with master control.
I assume this is with their AP around the same level.

Kinda hard to say, on one hand AF Ben is more experienced and knows everything his younger self can do, alongside his aliens weaknesess...

On the other hand, Master Control is a big advantage, especially cause OS Ben is very combo heavy with it, so I can see him overwhelming AF Ben, especially cause he's essentially operating with 9 aliens, granted, Grey Matter isn't a big help on his own, but Ben used it very well during Back With A Vengeance with Master Control.

If their AP is no similar then OS Ben can only try to stay ahead before being soloed with one hit.

Given that we're gonna split Ben's profile, do you guys think we should do the same with Kevin's profile?

Back