• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Diagon, Sir George & Ascalon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I think that the justifications for the "5-A, possibly 3-A" statistics justifications for Diago, Sir George, and Ascalo seem very insubstantial.

Destroying planets of unspecified size is not automatically a 5-A rating, just "At least 5-B" (unless they are scaled from Way Big), and Diagon being capable of "reshaping the universe" seems like massive hyperbole, if a weapon only capable of destroying planets (and possibly Waybig, but I do not remember the episode well) could handle the entity.

Way Big was calculated to be 5-A, so that rating can stay, since Diagon fought Ultimate Way Big and ultimately defeated him.

But I can't really find the statement about Diagon's heart letting him manipulate the universe, just that he stated he could rule it. I agree with removing that.

Okay. Thanks. I will adjust the pages.

waitttt it was said that diagon only lost to george the first time because he underestimated him.the next time they fought,diagon literally murdered the guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back