• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Alien X downgrade y’all saw coming a mile away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding infinite attack speed, galaxies are very far apart. Galaxies outside the Milks Way are shown to move from Alien X to their location. Earth is in the Milky Way with Alien X. Nothing needs to move from Alien X for the energy burst to remake the Milky Way. The perspective we see of Earth and the surrounding stars is the same perspective at all the other Galaxy planet formations. There isn't a reason they should be different in method from each other. As previously mentioned, how can you practically portray the energy balls moving infinite distances in animation? The cinematic of the galaxies they show is enough to show the methodology used. Why would it be different for the Milky Way and not every other Galaxy?
True that's what I was pointing out when I asked quanta that if he is crediting my argument or trying to refute it.
The last scene was from earth's perspective same as what we seen before.

@Emirp sumitpo
@Sir_Ovens
@Maverick_Zero_X

As discussed in the prior accepted threads,

"The Universe" is the collection of parallel space-time dimensions.

Infinite parallel space-time dimensions were theorized by Dr. Holiday (Rex's, Ben's, and Null Void being part of them) but were later supported by later statements in the series and staff.

Neither the tv special nor the comic used the word universe, only different dimensions.

At least 2-B, possibly 2-A was compromised by other staff in a prior thread. Then a solid 2-A was accepted in a later thread.

Even if you disregard infinite parallel dimensions, there are still more than 2 million parallel space-time dimensions in "the universe."

Last edited:
Even if you disregard infinite parallel dimensions, there are still more than 2 million parallel space-time dimensions in "the universe
Rook stated that a universe is inside of a dimension in the final episode of OV. The only exception to this would be a pocket dimension like the Null Void.

Legerdomain has a central role in the multiverse considering even Dagon was bound by the “way of magic”. Considering Dagon is made of pure power and him being able to send souls from his dimension to Legerdomain, if Legerdomain were a part of the universe, then the final episode of UA would have started right there.
Alternate timelines are a part of the universe as everything the Annihilaargh creates is a part of the universe, we know the Annihilaargh created all timelines since there was originally only 1 timeline which likely only started branching when Ben got the Omnitrix (or caused retroactive branches). Thus Kevin wouldn’t be wrong for the reason, he is wrong about Legerdomain though.
Agreggor, who'd also be a celestialsapien fusion, would be in the same boat as Atomic X yet was still considered to be omnipotent after stealing their powers.
Small correction here, Aggregor would be able to direct absorb a Celestialsapien’s energy, so regardless of the resulting DNA fusion, he wouldn’t be in the same boat as Atomic-X.
Bonus: Ben 10K says that there's only one person in the universe that can help them against Maltruant, which is present Ben, despite Star Beard being on the ship at the time. This implies that regular Celestialsapiens aren't physically as strong as Alien X, making the "greatest power" statements more unlikely to be raw power.
Starbeard either already left or he didn’t want to intervene when Ben 10K made that statement, or he’d have done so already. Keep in mind he could still blink and Maltruant would be gone. Also Ben 10K is aware of the time loop involving Maltruant, if Starbeard destroys Maltruant the wrong way and Maltruant pulls himself back together earlier or later than expected in the next iteration then it could lead to Maltruant winning since the time loop would be broken, so that is why Ben 10K says that his 16-yo self is the only one who can save them.
We all know about Ben's failsafe, giving him the right alien so he won't die. Yet it never gave him the right alien, or any alien, when he was destroyed by the Chronosapien Time Bomb.
Atomic-X got erased. Thus making Alien X’s DNA inaccessible to all the other Bens due to how Alien X works as a multiversal singularity.
Especially when it saved his life when a big bang went off in his face (Which Alien X couldn’t stop again). This heavily implies, if not outright shows, that Alien X is unable to stop the chronosapien time bomb at all, not even with the assist of a failsafe.
The Omnitrix might have not taken any chances with Bellicus and Serena debating and thus skipped to Feedback. This failsafe doesn’t just safe Ben’s life, it also accounts for his intentions.

Okay, Dimensions are just regular words for any kind of spaces not just in Ben 10 but for all of fiction, so it mean nothing.
The context of that conversation is referring to the white void dimension outside the black dimension in the same episode.
Ben’s dimension was a white void because the universe wasn’t created in it yet. It’s pretty blatant since Rook wouldn’t be referring to alternate timelines nor spatial dimensions, thus the only thing that remains is the type of realms like Dimension 12 and Dagon’s dimension.

Ben’s dimension was a white void because the universe wasn’t created in it yet. It’s pretty blatant since Rook wouldn’t be referring to alternate timelines nor spatial dimensions, thus the only thing that remains is the type of realms like Dimension 12 and Dagon’s dimension.
Regardless it doesn't matter ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Jokes aside
I agree with the speed downgrade, infinite speed never made sense to me
Neutral on the rest, as i don't really care about it

To clarify for those who are unaware, Alien X has MTFL+ Flight Speed and Infinite Attack Speed.
VSBW clearly distinguishes both.

Attack Speed

The speed at which an attack moves. For example, X character is hypersonic, but he can do an attack that is a natural beam of light, the speed for the attack is different from the speed of the user, hence the attack would be lightspeed even if its user isn't.

Jokes aside
I agree with the speed downgrade, infinite speed never made sense to me
Neutral on the rest, as i don't really care about it
That is what straight forward got debunked aside from failsafe.
For others, I am still waiting for counters.

Firestorm808 had to get the approvalforf 6 or so consecutive threads over several weeks to reach his final revision a few days ago.

You had weeks to take part in these discussions and refute the topic, so it seems very inappropriate to first now make a thread that tries to suddenly throw out all the effort it took to get these revisions approved multiple times. I think that there should at least be a grace period after the previous revision.

Last edited:
After this, I don't think there should be another downgrade thread at all. For too long people have underestimated and kept doing those things to make sure the score is lower and have messed with it too much. Also the fact that the cosmology had been already accepted by plenty of people. Also they can become toxic discussions.

After this, I don't think there should be another downgrade thread at all. For too long people have underestimated and kept doing those things to make sure the score is lower and have messed with it too much. Also the fact that the cosmology had been already accepted by plenty of people. Also they can become toxic discussions.
It can be made there is no exception for any verse.

It can be made there is no exception for any verse.
I guess that's true, I mean these discussions especially this one now have become toxic. Yeah no verse is immune to these things and there are a lot of opinions that get thrown around like a hot potato.

Dr Holiday has mentioned there are theoretically infinite dimensions like Ben's, Rex's, and the Null Void Dimension, falling under the definition of "the universe." Meaning that the infinite dimensions are a part of the universe.

Coming out of retirement simply to say that idk how that someone saying there’s multiple universes means they all exist in the universe.

…is this what was accepted?

Firestorm808 had to get the approval of 6 or so consecutive threads over several weeks to reach his final revision a few days ago.

You had weeks to take part in these discussions and refute the topic, so it seems very inappropriate to first now make a thread that tries to suddenly throw out all the effort it took to get these revisions approved multiple times. I think that there should at least be a grace period after the previous revision.
That’ s not part of the rules. I can name you quite a handful of times where staff (including myself) have noticed a thread, realized it was bs, and downgraded it a day later. If there’s faulty evidence there’s faulty evidence.

That’ s not part of the rules. I can name you quite a handful of times where staff (including myself) have noticed a thread, realized it was bs, and downgraded it a day later. If there’s faulty evidence there’s faulty evidence.
When you tell people, tag them to refute your arguments in the thread and they don't respond for weeks and it got accepted and you make 5 consecutive threads based on that and it got accepted as well without anyone refuting it but then one suddenly make a crt to get all the cosmology revisions disregarded and those who didn't refuted to my crt even after I tagged them to refute are in FRA position right now. If there is no rules regarding it then there should be.

My 8 crt's were mess? Were faulty? Ok.

This^

To be blunt, but it really doesn’t matter how much effort is put into a revision if the evidence used for it is flawed and the people who took part in said revision ignored it or just didn’t notice it. If evidence is faulty, it’s faulty and should be called out. Simple as that.

Just like the Holiday statement, something we already determined to be a unreliable piece of evidence for multiple reasons since 2019, but yet people brought this statement up again for the same reasons it was brought up before and got it passed, so it had to be called out again.

Coming out of retirement simply to say that idk how that someone saying there’s multiple universes means they all exist in the universe.

…is this what was accepted?
Cal, you’re way behind the Ben 10 meta. There’s a lot of different things which are called a lot of different and the same names. So while I appreciate your input on the thread, talking about a derail from the OP while being like “is this what y’all accepted lol” (it gives off that vibe) ain’t the way to go about it.

This^

To be blunt, but it really doesn’t matter how much effort is put into a revision if the evidence used for it is flawed and the people who took part in said revision ignored it or just didn’t notice it. If evidence is faulty, it’s faulty and should be called out. Simple as that.

Just like the Holiday statement, something we already determined to be a unreliable piece of evidence for multiple reasons since 2019, but yet people brought this statement up again for the same reasons it was brought up before and got it passed, so it had to be called out again.
It was in damn 2019, my crt about dimension 12 passed few weeks before and i was ready to discuss it in even my next crt, I tagged zamasu, maverick but both of them didn't respond for week, I waited Not just to get all my revisions undone, firestorm cosmology undone by those who didn't refuted even after being tagged but now in damn FRA position.

Just to think that how many retired ppl came back just when this crt posted. Man nice.

Also I can easily prove that Holiday is reliable on the matter by scaling her intelligence ridiculously high or just arguing the info came from Caesar, it just doesn’t really matter here.
You and I have both had this exact conversation a whole whole back already when we discussed the validity of this statement, so I doubt anything would change now compared to before (no offense).

You and I have both had this exact conversation a whole whole back already when we discussed the validity of this statement, so I doubt anything would change now compared to before (no offense).
No offense, I took that discussion in account and proceeded as per in my crt's, I made a whole discussion thread and waited for week as well for ppl to respond to that thread which was just credit holiday statement.

I can oneshot my previous self who btw was holding back even back then. Can you say the same?
Not to mention that you weren't my only opponent in that thread.

I also rewatched all of Gen Rex since then.

How is it a derail? The tiering revolves around infinite universes in a single universe. Which entirely hinges on this.
OP reasoning is what my responsibilities to get done with, if there are other evidences aside from OP then tell OP to include it or create a whole crt for those evidence's, I'll make sure to reply just like I am replying to this OP right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back