• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Diamondhead,Chromastone and Tetrax:
Attack reflection for Diamondhead,Chromastone and Tetrax they have already been mentioned but not as a general ability just in desc (Diamondhead reflected the beam generated by Vilgax’s robot in episode 1, Chromastone reflected the beam generated by Cash)

Lucubra:
Emphatic manipulation (A Lucubra has the ability to feed on the thoughts of humans. Gwen states that it feeds on the part of the mind used to pray or meditate until there is nothing left of the victim's mind. The victim then becomes its obedient servant.)

Upgrade:
Data manipulation: Can control the entire game world as Upgrade while he was inside the Sumo Slammers game.

Statistics Amplification: Everything he upgrades becomes better and stronger.

Immortality (Type 3) He already has regeneration on his profile.

Alien X:
Resistance to BFR (Unaffected by the gravitational pull of the Null Void portal + He has dimensional travel, which means he can come back from where he sent by BFR)

Resistance to Radiation (Unaffacted by Lander's radiation)

Resistance to heat-cold (They are not affected by heat and cold in forge of creation like Paradox and Ben’s team)

All Unconventional Resistances in Celestialsapiens profile should be added to Alien x

Resistance to: Reality warping, Physics,Life and Law manipulation (Alien X’s DNA protected Skurd by Annihilarg’s creation explosion, which includes these abilities)

Explosion manipulation (Alien x and GG exploded the planets)

Mana manipulation (Celestialsapiens can manipulate mana by altering reality)

Physics Manipulation (He reshaped an entire universe including the law of physics. Celestialsapiens can change the entire Universe including the law of physics. Superior to Annihilarrgh, who set different laws of physics for each Annihilarrgh's universe.)

Fourarms:
Fourarms sound manipulation (Created sound waves with his hands)

Fourarms attack reflection (Reflected Gwen’s mana blast)

P. Paradox (Credits to REX9097):
Enhanced Senses (Vision): He can see the Chronal Randomization Barrier, that even Ben, Kevin and Gwen can't see.

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation: He has the ability to separate FOC and Space Beyond from each other, making FOC inaccessible to him which means he can separate Higher-D from each other.

Invisibility: Make the Chronal Randomization Barrier unseen by the naked eye, like Ben, Gwen, and Kevin.

Alien X HDE Removal (Credits to Celestial_Scaler25 ):
Reasons on why Higher Dimensional Existence is wrong and Alien X/Celestialsapiens should have Beyond Dimensional Existence instead.

Alien X/Celestialsapiens have Higher Dimensional Existence(4D) due to having a seperate time and causality disconnected from Universe and spacetime. This is wrong because the Annhilarrgh didn't affect him or his personalities and it has 6D range.

Alien X was completely unaffected by the Annhilarrgh's reality destruction (including space and time). Alien X received resistance to spacetime manipulation due to being unaffected by it but he didn't resist the Annhilarrgh's attack. He was entirely unaffected by the Annhilarrgh. Suggesting full immunity rather than simple resistance.

The Space Beyond is a higher space-time causality extending past the Multiverse to all of its directions infinitely, which consists of all 26 spatiotemporal axes mentioned by the Cosmic Mom.

The FoC is the origin of the Universe(1), not Annhilarrgh universes as they are created by the Contumelia and the Multiverse Preservation Act doesn't allow Celestialsapiens to create Universes. So the Forge of Creation is the origin of the verse as a whole including space, time and dimensionality of the Ben 10 verse.
1)
AD_4nXdIgYLvqX8Pl4VQEFAF-edZlAGVbjuq__i7JxPAQY0RxnNV40OZ6w30SUpan-gAGS5MeFiPXw1P6bNpCqPfJbUuQMnnT9lbigCP_foKpH5w6YKZqbQNPnUbirRD3ZyyFl_XZeqAiwVyq9cOidQR8dZ78go

Agree: Celestial_Scaler25, Hellformer, REX9097, Aolphl (except Resistance to Life Manip and Paradox's HDM)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
You could say that separating FOC from Space Beyond, which led to make FOC immune to conventional Space-Time Manipulation.
So? The FoC would be BDE[Type 1] then.
Type 1: Characters who lack spatiotemporal features entirely, while not actually being superior to them in nature. They are simply ontologically different from any dimensional construct, but can ultimately still be comparable to dimension-bound entities in terms of raw power. Due to being aspatial and atemporal, they are obviously immune to conventional Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation, and since they are not part of the spacetime continuum, they usually have Acausality (Type 1)

So, Paradox can remove beings, people and realms from their possessions in spacetime, neat.

So? The FoC would be BDE[Type 1] then.
Type 1: Characters who lack spatiotemporal features entirely, while not actually being superior to them in nature. They are simply ontologically different from any dimensional construct, but can ultimately still be comparable to dimension-bound entities in terms of raw power. Due to being aspatial and atemporal, they are obviously immune to conventional Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation, and since they are not part of the spacetime continuum, they usually have Acausality (Type 1)

So, Paradox can remove beings, people and realms from their possessions in spacetime, neat.
Let's not forget that making the FOC out of sync with all time and inaccessible by anything, and not part of the Space Beyond which is the highest form of existence.
Per Professor Paradox, the Forge of Creation is the source of the Universe's greatest power.[16] It's where ideas become real. It is where Celestialsapiens like Alien X are born. The Forge of Creation is out of sync with All time due to a Chronal Randomization Barrier set by Paradox. It is entirely unreachable/inaccessible by anything but the Map of infinity, the inhabitants of the Forge, and Paradox himself.

I am undecided about BDE. After all, when they went to the Forge of Creation, they entered a Nebula and it is both seen and stated in the scene. They only have different Space-Time, they are not independent.
I agree with rest
Paradox stated that it is disconnected from all of time. It's also separate from the Space Beyond which the totality of dimensionality in verse. Hence why the Contumelia are a Pan-dimensional civilization.

Alien X HDE Removal (Credits to Celestial_Scaler25 ):
Reasons on why Higher Dimensional Existence is wrong and Alien X/Celestialsapiens should have Beyond Dimensional Existence instead.

Alien X/Celestialsapiens have Higher Dimensional Existence(4D) due to having a seperate time and causality disconnected from Universe and spacetime. This is wrong because the Annhilarrgh didn't affect him or his personalities and it has 6D range.

Alien X was completely unaffected by the Annhilarrgh's reality destruction (including space and time). Alien X received resistance to spacetime manipulation due to being unaffected by it but he didn't resist the Annhilarrgh's attack. He was entirely unaffected by the Annhilarrgh. Suggesting full immunity rather than simple resistance. The FoC is the origin of the Universe(1), not Annhilarrgh universes as they are created by the Contumelia and the Multiverse Preservation Act doesn't allow Celestialsapiens to create Universes. So the Forge of Creation is the origin of the verse as a whole including space, time and dimensionality of the Ben 10 verse.
1)
Alien X and other CPs do not have HDE for these reasons.

Higher-Dimensional Existence (Alien X has a pocket dimension which has its own time and causality disconnected from the rest of time, making him at least 4-D)
It's not a direct copy and paste but you get my point.
The reason why Alien X has HDE is that he extracts galaxies from his physical body while recreating the destroyed universe.

The reason why Alien X has HDE is that he extracts galaxies from his physical body while recreating the destroyed universe.
This is kinda outdated ngl. And the reasoning is because his pocket dimension is holding a universe.

Due to his Body being Universe itself it should qualify for HDE aka 4D and he should have infinite lifting strength as was accepted here by 2 staff members already via telekinesis.

Alien X already is not bound by spacetime(this line kinda helps prove my point) of any Universe means his pocket Dimension has its own Time Dimension and causality and it's as well has been accepted already. Done.

It's also been establishing that Celestialsapiens are born outside of all of time due to the Chrono Randomization Barrier disconnecting from all of time and the higher order time axis of the Space Beyond.

i will add a few links to crt,I hope it helps you understand the reason🙏

This is kinda outdated ngl. And the reasoning is because his pocket dimension is holding a universe.
Yep. Many BDE attempts for Alien X were rejected for this reason. The fact that he moves galaxies from his physical body debunkes everything.
It's also been establishing that Celestialsapiens are born outside of all of time due to the Chrono Randomization Barrier disconnecting from all of time and the higher order time axis of the Space Beyond.
Being outside of Space-Time =/= lacking Spatio-Temporal features. FoC is literally not even outside of Space. FoC is physically in Space Beyond and is in a kind of nebula-like place. Even these do not make it lack of Spatial features.

Resistance to BFR (Unaffected by the gravitational pull of the Null Void portal + He has dimensional travel, which means he can come back from where he sent by BFR)
The first reason is fine, the second reason gives nothing.
Its a laser/energy beam, not radiaton. Also Alien X has Space Survival, so this is not necessary
Resistance to heat-cold (They are not affected by heat and cold in forge of creation like Paradox and Ben’s team)
Not necessary, Alien X has Space Survival
These were previously in Alien X's profile, but were later removed. It was probably also going to be removed from the CP page, but it was forgotten.
I disagree on Life Manip, but others should be fine.
Fine
Can someone enlighten me, isn't "Mana" a kind of Law in Verse (maybe an Concept?)? Alien X already has Law Manipulation, but I don't see a problem with adding it for now.
Physics Manipulation (He reshaped an entire universe including the law of physics. Celestialsapiens can change the entire Universe including the law of physics. Superior to Annihilarrgh, who set different laws of physics for each Annihilarrgh's universe.)
First reason is Creation feat. Scan for second reason? About third reason; just because you are superior to a character or weapon does not mean that you will have better Haxs than the Haxs he has.
Higher-Dimensional Manipulation: He has the ability to separate FOC and Space Beyond from each other, making FOC inaccessible to him which means he can separate Higher-D from each other.
No idea on this.
The rest is fine.

Being outside of Space-Time =/= lacking Spatio-Temporal features. FoC is literally not even outside of Space. FoC is physically in Space Beyond and is in a kind of nebula-like place. Even these do not make it lack of Spatial features.
Paradox got BDE for the exact same reason I mentioned.
Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 1 - Exists in his own personal realm, which is located outside time and space, and Paradox his realm was unaffected by Chronosapien Time Bomb, who destroyed all branching space-time, that were proven to be a infinite set of multiple space-time continuum)
• Comes from a realm outside space-time. The FoC is already stated to be seperate from the all of time. It is also unreachable/inaccessible to rest of the Cosmology. Including the 26D of the Space Beyond.
•Alien X was also unaffected by the Annhilarrgh which also destroys all of the infinite Timestream.

I disagree on Life Manip, but others should be fine.

- May i ask why for Life Manip?

Can someone enlighten me, isn't "Mana" a kind of Law in Verse (maybe an Concept?)? Alien X already has Law Manipulation, but I don't see a problem with adding it for now.

- Mana are a set of Magic powers from the show Ben 10 (Original series). you can call it magic simply.

First reason is Creation feat. Scan for second reason? About third reason; just because you are superior to a character or weapon does not mean that you will have better Haxs than the Haxs he has.

- My apologies i will add them in a few mins, Physics Manipulation is given to Annihilarg due to same reason, i can't see why it wouldn't be on AX's profile too

- Mana are a set of Magic powers from the show Ben 10 (Original series). you can call it magic simply.

- My apologies i will add them in a few mins, Physics Manipulation is given to Annihilarg due to same reason, i can't see why it wouldn't be on AX's profile too

Last edited:
Paradox got BDE for the exact same reason I mentioned.
Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 1 - Exists in his own personal realm, which is located outside time and space, and Paradox his realm was unaffected by Chronosapien Time Bomb, who destroyed all branching space-time, that were proven to be a infinite set of multiple space-time continuum)
I actually disagrees Paradox's BDE, he can be has Limited BDE due to Outside of Time.
• Comes from a realm outside space-time. The FoC is already stated to be seperate from the all of time. It is also unreachable/inaccessible to rest of the Cosmology. Including the 26D of the Space Beyond.
What you missed is that FoC is located inside Space Beyond, which is a physically Spatial plane.
•Alien X was also unaffected by the Annhilarrgh which also destroys all of the infinite Timestream.
This is nothing except Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation.
yes but this only proves for his phsycial body not for his mindspace as far as i know the mindspace is seperated from the avatar (body)
When Ben was in the mindspace of Alien X, there were still white dots around it.

Cuz I hate myself
No, I know this. I meant, the Mana is an Concept or Law?
The reason Annihilarg has this is because each universe it creates has a different physics.

About third reason; just because you are superior to a character or weapon does not mean that you will have better Haxs than the Haxs he has.
Also are you sure about this info (just asking)? Because AX's casuality manipulation is stated to be superior to Chrononavigator:

Cuz I hate myself
Lmao
No, I know this. I meant, the Mana is an Concept or Law?
The concept of Magic and Life i suppose?
The reason Annihilarg has this is because each universe it creates has a different physics.
Didn't Alien x recrated the universe with different physics like Annihilarg did, I mean he recrated the entire Annihilarg Universe with almost exact details (except Smoothy)

Also i edited the crt for proofs you can check them now

What you missed is that FoC is located inside Space Beyond, which is a physically Spatial plane.
Being located inside it doesn't mean your the same. The FoC has spatio-temporality but the white voids in it lack it.

The Space Beyond is a higher space-time causality due to having a higher time axis but FoC is disconnected from all of time and inaccessible/unreachable to anything, including the Space Beyond.

This is nothing except Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation.
It's immunity to spacetime manipulation.
When Ben was in the mindspace of Alien X, there were still white dots around it.
When the Annhilarrgh destroyed the Universe, all the stars visible in the pocket dimension were gone but the ones on his body remained. Indicating them to be seperate. The Pocket Dimension was also unaffected. Belecus and Serena are just able to see all of the Universe from their Pocket dimension as evidenced by Belecus and Serena hearing the screams of all the beings in the Universe and seeing the Annhilarrgh destroy the Universe.

Its a laser/energy beam, not radiaton. Also Alien X has Space Survival, so this is not necessary

Not necessary, Alien X has Space Survival
Lander's beam is an radiaton one because he possesses NRG's Powers and Abilities and NRG's body and powers are literally radiaton

I know I said them one by one but AX has Self Sustance Type 1 and Space Survival and Paradox has Space Survival and Resistance to Heat-Cold at the same time(probably a few more characters in the wiki). I think these abilities can be added to AX profile

Also are you sure about this info (just asking)? Because AX's casuality manipulation is stated to be superior to Chrononavigator:
There was a staff discussion similar to this. And also, the issue of scaling Alien X to all the abilities found in verse was rejected (twice). The simplest way to keep this in profile is the scan, which is about dinosaurs, the rest is a little bunk.
The concept of Magic and Life i suppose?
Meh, maybe only Magic, whateever...
Didn't Alien x recrated the universe with different physics like Annihilarg did, I mean he recrated the entire Annihilarg Universe with almost exact details (except Smoothy)
This is just Creation. You can generalize this further, Alien X created the stars and therefore radiation, when he created the universe, but for this reason it would be absurd to give him Radiation Manipulation, it's just Creation.
Being located inside it doesn't mean your the same. The FoC has spatio-temporality but the white voids in it lack it.
Hmm, okay that's fine.
The Space Beyond is a higher space-time causality due to having a higher time axis but FoC is disconnected from all of time and inaccessible/unreachable to anything, including the Space Beyond.
So, frankly, I don't understand how this proves that FOC has BDE.
It's immunity to spacetime manipulation.
Alien X's survival from Annihilarrgh's destruction is resistance, not immunity.
When the Annhilarrgh destroyed the Universe, all the stars visible in the pocket dimension were gone but the ones on his body remained.
Really? I don't remember the scene exactly.

Lander's beam is an radiaton one because he possesses NRG's Powers and Abilities and NRG's body and powers are literally radiaton
Fine then
I know I said them one by one but AX has Self Sustance Type 1 and Space Survival and Paradox has Space Survival and Resistance to Heat-Cold at the same time(probably a few more characters in the wiki). I think these abilities can be added to AX profile
Of course, there is no problem with adding them to the profile. I mean, the fact that Alien X has Space Survival means that it already has these. I've already added this to the profile before. Adding them to the profile is just to make the profile even more complicated.

There was a staff discussion similar to this. And also, the issue of scaling Alien X to all the abilities found in verse was rejected (twice). The simplest way to keep this in profile is the scan, which is about dinosaurs, the rest is a little bunk.
That's not the thing i was reffering to, i mean his Casuality Manipulation Hax in term of power is superior to Chrononavigator in that page, I guess AX's omnipotent rule is accepted for only superior to them in power and abilities (if AX has the same abilities with them in his profile). Like he got immeasurable speed because of being superior to Omnitrix

Back