• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if the Omnitrix can copy a ******* Low 2-Cs DNA I doubt it'd have a problem mimicking S-Cells. In fact it might provide S-Cells for ben to go super saiyan. Like it does with his other transformations when they need a certain something.

Well, not that he needs to since he is already "gentle". I already said that atomic-x is a stomp, mismatch otherwise.

Blanked said:
The Everlasting said:
>Atomic-X is weaker than Alien X

Not this again.
This was a thing before?
That was only because people tried to upgrade Alien X to 2-A witch would make him infintely more powerfull than what he has shown.

But there is no indication that Atomic-X is as capable as Alien X, let alone more powerfull. If he was as capable or more powerfull he shouldn't have been affected by Maltruant's time stop. There was even a writer statement somewhere that implied that Atomic-X is indeed weaker than Alien X.

Just because some dude with a fancy bolded titel says it doesn't mean every thing that leaves his mouth is right. Keep that in mind.( In case you were going to accept what he said without any other word)

Atomic X is a fusion of Alien X with another person so it has 0 sense for him to become weaker after he fused in order to become stronger.

The simple fact Atomic X is a fusion of Alien X and another alien is a proof and indication he is more powerful than Alien X on his own.

also, I asked if people thought Alien X is stronger than atomic X because it's funny to say that without a proof.

I'm not a Ben 10 expert by any stretch, but why would they make a fusion between Alien X and another being if Alien X is just infinitely superior in the first place? Seems counter-intuitive.

Maltruant stomping Atomic-X is plain PIS.

Also, that author statement is literally just "Atomic-X has limits, they're just very high up" while Alien X is limitless. There's nothing more to take from that.

And since when were Celestialsapiens unaffected by time stops anyway?

There is literally no evidence, no feats to support Atomic-X being superior to Alien X. Just saying that he is without any further proof is like saying that mixing the DNA of a man and a bear creates a specimen stronger than both. Yet we have no evidence this would be the case. Atomic-X may be more versatile than Alien X. But in the same ballpark in terms of reality warping and casual Universe+ feats? Hell no.

We have only seen /Atomic-X in action twice. And he has no Low 2-C feats. Imo he is At least High 5-A, Likely Much higher.

But sure do go and roll with something that is totally untrue VBW. That's why Star Trek is somehow at 5-A........

Would you like make a CTR if you disagree with that stuff..... Instead of making a rant of us every single opportunity?

@Versus

I mean... If you got someone that has half the strength of a bear and the intelligence of a man yea I'd say he's stronger.. Would make any man made weapons a hell of a lot more effective as well.

Aizenishere said:
@Versus
I mean... If you got someone that has half the strength of a bear and the intelligence of a man yea I'd say he's stronger.. Would make any man made weapons a hell of a lot more effective as well.
Again. No real evidence that would truly be the case.... But whatever, beleive what yall want.

@VersusJunkie

You are free to disagree, but you are putting it in a way that is disrespectful. You're consistently condesending to other users and seem to have a bone to pick with the Admins, calling Everlasting "some dude with a fancy bolded titel".

The sentiment behind the statements is an opinion that is fine to have, but the way you are saying it is not. If you disagree with something you can feel free to make a thread about it or ask a knowledgeable member of the verse for more information/elaboration.

@Versus

Well true.. It could end up being something with the strength of a man and the intelligence of the bear. Which would be counter-intuitive. Which is what Atomc-X would be if he was weaker than Alien X. But hey it is always an option.

I'd like to chip in and say that in the case of Alien X and Atomic-X, it'd kind of be like this; Alien X is a bottle of water. And lets add another liquid (Atomix) to the water. Alien X's power would theoretically get weaker and lose some potency due to the fact that its power is now dilluted, but in exchange the personality problem is gone and he now also has some of Atomix's powers.

Also this match is unbalanced. Either Goku 1-shots or Ben 10,000 stomps with Alien X or (Debatably) Atomic-X.

Akreious said:
I'd like to chip in and say that in the case of Alien X and Atomic-X, it'd kind of be like this; Alien X is a bottle of water. And lets add another liquid (Atomix) to the water. Alien X's power would theoretically get weaker and lose some potency due to the fact that its power is now dilluted, but in exchange the personality problem is gone and he now also has some of Atomix's powers.
Also this match is unbalanced. Either Goku 1-shots or Ben 10,000 stomps with Alien X or (Debatably) Atomic-X.
Yeah Goku has no defence against reality warping from what I know.

Also, sorry for the way I acted earlier in this thread guys. I tend to get heated about stuff I strongly disagree with. And I don't think deeply about what I write before I press reply.

@Akreious

I keep forgetting there's like different Bens that accomplished different things.. When you put it that way true in that sense Atomic X is more reliable (Personality issues)

Aizenishere said:
@Akreious
I keep forgetting there's like different Bens that accomplished different things.. When you put it that way true in that sense Atomic X is more reliable (Personality issues)
Potentially more reliable yes. Since Alien X only did a Low 2-C feat or higher by talking to his personalities. Though he was able to fight a comparable being when he had full control.... Ugh dunno what to say. . Just close this thread its kind of a mismatch

Hold on are Bens normal aliens as Ben 10,000 not allowed to be used on this site? There are so many aliens he could actually use besides Atomic-X, here are some aliens Ben can use if they are even allowed to be used

Whampire could mind control him and also drain his life force

Grey matter could figure out a way to beat him with prep

Ghostfreak can phase through his attacks and even posses them

Cannonbolt would bounce if he attacks him

Feedback can absorb any attack Goku fires at him and absorb his LIFE FORCE

echo echo can duplicate himself and even turn his duplicates into other transformations and could out number him

Big chill can phase through him and freeze his lungs and brain

Chromastone can absorb his attacks

Brainstorm can think of a strategy with his prep time

Nanomech can go inside his head and hurt him from the inside

NRG can absorb energy and Goku wouldn't be able to touch him

Clockwork has time powers

jury Rigg can create a lot of weapons with prep time

Bloxx can regenerate from his attacks

Pesky dust can put him in a eternal sleep

The worst is extremely durable

Toepick if he stares long enough

Gutrot can create any toxic gass

@Serious Debater

Because most of this aliens are only at best High 5-A, so they will be stomped by Goku. Only a few of them would have a chance.

And since, you restricted Alien X, the only aliens that would put a fight would be Feedback due to energy absorption and Atomi-X, the rest of them get one-shotted.

@Assalt + If you read the comments, you'll realize that most people said that Goku stomps, the only guy that seems to be arguing for Ben is the OP.

@Newendigo

Uhhh no. the only aliens Ben has that are Low 2-C roflstomp Goku and anything else gets roflstomped by Goku.

@Assalt

It's a stomp one way or the other so yea this can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back