• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, but those things were just minor additions that I even explained on the profile, I didn't change any statistic.

They also remove the pic of his 2016's armor, which is complety unrelated to the above.

I didn't vandalized anything, again, I didn't make any sort of drastic change to the profile, no Tier or speed change, just adding basic abilities that should have been there, and a new picture of one of his current armors.

And yes, the profile is locked.

No I meant the recent changes, not your's but never mind.

Anyway, Black Knight's a Marvel character? That would explain it then. Those profiles are pretty heavily monitered here. My guess is you're gonna need a CRT for any changes to stay. Turns out Ant made the changes too.

That doesn't explain why they had to remove the new pic.

I will ask Ant later, not gonna bring him a complain in christmas parties.

So here is my analizyse.

So Bell seems to hold the AP from being far stronger than his previous form which is like, 0.39 Tons, I think? Compared to BK's baseline justification.

Main problem is Ebony, no way Cranel is getting through a weapon that can absorb and reflect attacks from 4-Bs, and he will be damaged beyond help if he ever gets struck with the sword, considering it damaged Iron Man, whose weakest armor is at least Tier 8.

He also is beated in skill seeing how Dane has been fighting for way more longer and was able to match Rogers a couple of times. Unless his Luck can change fabric of reality itself, Whitman gets my knighty vote.

It's out of character for BK to use the Ebony Blade to slice the other person due to the curse though him reflecting attacks with it and using his photon sword very in character for him to use.

Back