• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Being able to drive people to suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this done? Do you have a specific character?

Depends on the context. In Doki Doki it has this order; First Mind manip, later Madness manip. Empathic Manip can obviously be used for it.

Jack Spicer/Fawful eyes? Yeah that's madness. There was no depression or mental attacks, just illogical behavior.

This doesn't really seem to be a power so much as being great at manipulation and playing off people's emotional weaknesses and vulnerabilities.

I'd say it's more an intelligence feat

I mean arent normal humans able to acces some sort of madness manip?

The video is general, not specific to somebody, she planned on driving whole classrooms and the rest of japan to madness by just watching it.

How can it be general when they say the dudes name in the vid?

Thats not the video, thats just what happend in his psyche after watching it.

Would probably go for empathic manipulation, especially considering the rage inducement thing.

And being able to fight each other could fall on Morality? Or both would fall on Empathic?

I'd say both are empathic. Morality manip is a weird power to say for anything not really explicit about it, since some would argue that it's entirely subjective while others would argue morality doesn't even exist.

Wokistan said:
I'd say both are empathic. Morality manip is a weird power to say for anything not really explicit about it, since some would argue that it's entirely subjective while others would argue morality doesn't even exist.
Yeah I agree, I would say that is like Time Paradox Immunity, a sub-power of Mind since you are manipulating one's perspective of something.

Thanks for the help, you can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back