• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beiloune vs Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a mismatch, either Sora resists the main ability and AP stomps or he doesn't and gets stomped.

Well, the hax seems baseline, so a regular resistance should work, however, this doesn't prevent him from using it on himself and other things, then again.

Makes sense so who do you think has more chances of winning as this is for the strongest characters for every tier

Well, I would rather wait for knowledgeable members before jumping to conclusions.
Last time Sora got rekt by extremely above baseline hax.
And I would have chosen Roxas in that case, he holds better resistances and Nonexistent Physiology, or even Ansem

The Nameless
It was with a theorical post fully accepted CRT Sora, but yeah, unless I manage to make a CRT on if his law manip resistance could qualify as a resistance to verse equalization, which would translate into an immunity to basically all his hax.

The Nameless
It was with a theorical post fully accepted CRT Sora, but yeah, unless I manage to make a CRT on if his law manip resistance could qualify as a resistance to verse equalization, which would translate into an immunity to basically all his hax.
i see sucks that crt isnt allowed atm

Oh well, making notes in the meantime is good.
Anyways, which Sora is being used here? Composites aren't allowed, after all.

Well, the thing is that as the Powers and Abilities section hints, Sora doesn't have all of his powers at once, nor do they carry over for the most part.

hmmmmmm which version of Sora do you think is good then. Also which sora is the 2C version in your nameless fight

Edit: Actually i think KH3D sora has the most abilities so we will go with that one

Well, to keep the hax consistent KHCoM Sora may be best here.

And one after revisions, if they go according to plan nearly the entire series goes to that tier.

Well, to keep the hax consistent KHCoM Sora may be best here.

And one after revisions, if they go according to plan nearly the entire series goes to that tier.
what are the resistances and hax that CoM has that D3 doesnt?

Well, the most notable changes are that Sora has EE and a quite above baseline time stop, in terms of resistances there's really not much to speak of as the profile says.

Yeah, I guess so, as said before I would wait for someone knowledgeable on Beiloune before going any further.

I can't do one of my big analysis but I'll make this simple.

Does Sora have any solid resistance to Law Manipulation, Fate Manipulation or Plot Manipulation?. His other resistances don't really mean much since the core of Beiloune's powers is the 3 above.

Beiloune also has above baseline hax. He can effect deviants who have resistance to his Classification abilities. Also, he has levels of Classification, each more potent the the last. Base Classification is thought based and already can effect people with resistance, the second level of Classification needs Beiloune to raise his hand and is even more potent than the last.

Finally, Sora does not have the range to hit Beiloune in his Overshadowed state in which Beiloune is outside of reality in a different time and space. Sora wouldn't even know were Beiloune is. To fix this, the OP would half to make this normal Beiloune.

I'd like to point out that High 4-C Beiloune might not be a thing after revisions.

Last edited:
After revisions what tier will beiloune be?

Well From what i’m seeing here Beiloune is stronger than Sora but if Beiloune wont be High 4C after revisions he wont be in the list of strongest for high 4C.

Well I guess it doesn’t really matter anymore then. But we can keep this match going though.

After revisions what tier will beiloune be?

Well From what i’m seeing here Beiloune is stronger than Sora but if Beiloune wont be High 4C after revisions he wont be in the list of strongest for high 4C.
He'll be just 8-A/Multi-City Block level

Ehhh... being an illusion doesn't necessarily translate to NEP, but oh well.
It was accepted as such when I made a thread about Epros and I also saw it stated on a questions thread a long time ago. A thread would half to be made to be sure but that was why it's on his page now.

I guess at its time I may make a CRT over how being an illusion doesn't translate automatically to NEP.
That's like comparing having Mind Manipulation to change the point of view on something to Conceptual Manipulation, or better yet, taking something that simply isn't bound by regular physical dimensions (like a ghost) as 1-A without context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back