• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Behold! The Once and Future Git gets a rework! (Grimgor Ironhide Rework)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

Profiles​

Changes​

1. 8-A turns into 6-C: Grimgor after Katarin's Blizzard was calced should have been CRT'd out of the 8-A chain, he fuckstomps everything in that tier anyway.
  2. High 6-C becomes more solid: Yeah old Fantasy profiles are full of "Well he SHOULD have this" or "He SHOULD scale here", so Grimgor gets a bunch of scaling that is a bunch of likelys/possiblys in it.
  3. PnA: Yeah it's largely references+ better justifications. And Explosion Manipulation.
  4. Changed justifications across the board

"Reactive Power Level & Accelerated Development"

Both of them link to the same page?

Edit: Superhuman, possibly Infinite (Fought everything Clan Moulder could throw at him for weeks within the Hell Pit,[1] and is never resting, constantly fighting or on the move to fight.[1] Black Orcs as a whole have an insane pain and injury tolerance, to the point where dismemberment isn't an issue for any of them[1])

This Infinite? How

Ok, so a few issues.

Firstly there are no scans for any of the abilities. I don't know if you plan on adding them after the Profile is created, but they're mandatory, so yeah.

Secondly, there are also no scans for any of the statistics. I know you know a lot about Warhammer, so I don't doubt you or anything, but without scans and just references, you could be saying anything, and anyone who reads the profile is just taking you at your word.

"Reactive Power Level & Accelerated Development"

Both of them link to the same page?
The page was made before RPL got merged with Accelerated Development, I'll fix that in a bit
Edit: Superhuman, possibly Infinite (Fought everything Clan Moulder could throw at him for weeks within the Hell Pit,[1] and is never resting, constantly fighting or on the move to fight.[1] Black Orcs as a whole have an insane pain and injury tolerance, to the point where dismemberment isn't an issue for any of them[1])

This Infinite? How
You agree with possibly Infinite Stamina FNaF do you not? This is the same concept-- the guy never rests for any reason.
Ok, so a few issues.

Firstly there are no scans for any of the abilities. I don't know if you plan on adding them after the Profile is created, but they're mandatory, so yeah.

Secondly, there are also no scans for any of the statistics. I know you know a lot about Warhammer, so I don't doubt you or anything, but without scans and just references, you could be saying anything, and anyone who reads the profile is just taking you at your word.
References are required. Scans aren't.
Didn't find that rule here
Or here
Or here.

That is a massive misconception, and frankly put, I would oppose scans becoming required because then you're literally saying "Alright, it doesn't matter if it's a pain to get scans, or that any scans you produce are of terrible quality, you require them!"

And I fall almost exclusively into the latter unless I can get my greasy gamer hands on either a video or someone else getting the scan for me.

Fnaf has Self-Sust 3.
That does not equal infinite Stamina. Otherwise FNaF would be solid infinite Stamina. Literally, this is the exact same copy/paste concept I used to give FNaF1 animatronics possibly Infinite Stamina, and we both know I am not scared of making a CRT to remove that-- because two wrongs do not make a right.

Didn't find that rule here
Or here
Or here.

That is a massive misconception, and frankly put, I would oppose scans becoming required because then you're literally saying "Alright, it doesn't matter if it's a pain to get scans, or that any scans you produce are of terrible quality, you require them!"

And I fall almost exclusively into the latter unless I can get my greasy gamer hands on either a video or someone else getting the scan for me.

I was quoting what I read from this page here, if it's outdated then please let me know.

Powers and Abilities Formatting​

When listing Powers & Abilities, some formatting options are necessary and some are optional but may be recommended in order to present the information to users of the wiki in a clear way. Use your best judgement and look at existing profiles for inspiration. Some important things to keep in mind:
  1. Links (Mandatory: When listing Abilities which have pages on the wiki already, it is important to link directly to them so that users can see explanations and examples of other users of these abilities. Surround the ability with links using square brackets: [[Example]].)

When applying approved changes from a content revision thread, the respective references, explanations, and evidence, such as scans, for these types of powers and abilities must be included.
Content Revision Threads need to be supported by scans, quotes, video clips, accepted calculations, or any other direct proof that claimed events actually happened in the source material.
Though, meh, @DarkDragonMedeus is the admin here so if they say its fine, so be it.

That does not equal infinite Stamina.
It helps a ton in Infinite Stamina.
Otherwise FNaF would be solid infinite Stamina. Literally, this is the exact same copy/paste concept I used to give FNaF1 animatronics possibly Infinite Stamina, and we both know I am not scared of making a CRT to remove that-- because two wrongs do not make a right.
Boohoo shiver me timbers, whatever

Though, meh, @DarkDragonMedeus is the admin here so if they say its fine, so be it.
Show me the confusing ability on Grimgor's page? Is it that this melee character is very competent with his axe? Is it the resistances that were accepted literal years ago?

And a reference definitely counts as proof that such a thing happened. And like I said, if you want even okay scans, I am not your guy for a verse like this. At all. My personally taken scans are ghetto to the point where I refuse to use them in a profile because I consider them a dip in quality. I'd rather explain what happened(and in this case Grimgor lacks long-winded stories) rather than inflict people with the most ghetto scans known to main

Back