• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Behind the Shadows: Kessler vs Ozpin

Actually I'm fairly sure earlier in volume 5 Dr. Watts' hand caught on fire from grabbing Cinder. Also Ozpin single handedly winning wars isn't headcanon. It was stated he single handedly defeated the armies of Atlas and Mistral in the final battle of the Vacuo campaign.

Morlock435 said:
Actually I'm fairly sure earlier in volume 5 Dr. Watts' hand caught on fire from grabbing Cinder. Also Ozpin single handedly winning wars isn't headcanon. It was stated he single handedly defeated the armies of Atlas and Mistral in the final battle of the Vacuo campaign.
im pretty sure she wanted it to happen, or was angry and activated her powers

Gargoyle One said:
To provide a bit more input, Kessler stomps people who have been alive since the Salem Witch trials., but of course since they're likely not on his level it's not really a good example either.
Yeah, it's why I think questionable experience is very questionable. I mean we don't have a clue if a godly conduit was alive back then. Though it would be amazing to imagine a prequel of Kessler arriving and slowly building up everything.

Believe it or not I had that idea for a long time now, do a restart of Kess's story

I believe ya. It would be an amazing way to return to the Infamous franchise. With the graphics of SS, story of Infamous 1, and the overall versatility of 2. Would be amazing.

Well with Infamous SS pretty much Wrapping the story up (Don't know if there's anyway to go from there) it would be a good place to end off infamous

Back