• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Serenade.EXE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if it'd work on a being on the same level as him. The only time I remember him using it is when he turned an egg into sand.

When could Beerus seal people?

Reppuzan said:
Dunno if it'd work on a being on the same level as him. The only time I remember him using it is when he turned an egg into sand.
When could Beerus seal people?
I doubt it wouldn't, after all I dont really understand how power or durability has anything to do with that ability.

He sealed Old Kai apparently.

Just curious, since he's never used them in combat and it's against his personality to do so (it would ruin his fun).

Hub Style =/= Hub Form

Hub Style is the Style Change that gives MegaMan all of the powers of his other Style Changes. In the manga, it's simply a sharp power boost.

Hub Form is when he accesses his power as the human Hub, granting him absurd power that far surpasses every other character in the series to the point of wiping out Nebula Grey with a wave of his hand. It is also far superior to Bug Style and MegaMan has full control over it, but tires easily from using it even for short periods of time.

Serenade only fought Hub Style, not Hub Form (which debuted in Battle Network 5). It still puts him at Universe Level though, considering the fact that MegaMan blew up Alpha with it or one of his other Styles.

It should be noted that Hub Style was relegated to an upgrade program rather than an actual style at that point in the series.

I actually don't know about that. We haven't seen any feats from Hub Style that would put it at that level in the series since it's only a plot device in the first game and a throwaway extra in the others.

However, the use of Hub Style is stated to be so taxing on Mega's reserves that his HP is cut in half, something that Bug Style doesn't.

Presumably (story wise) it's stronger, but there's nothing out there to prove it outside of hype statements. In addition, the manga's Hub Style is mostly just a straight up power boost, though they did say that it was a "threat to the entire Cyber World" before it became irrelevant as well.

Still not 100% about that.

You see, the Quadrillion C speed calc comes from the fact that Mega took apart the Cyber World in seconds, something Serenade has never done.

Hub Style never did anything on that level either and was contested rather heavily by Bass in the manga. So it's still up in the air in my book.

AP is not the problem. I already know Serenade is strong enough to go toe to toe with Beerus.

I'm just saying that applying the "Serenade beat Hub Style in the manga" argument to his speed is kind of flawed when it simply isn't the same as Hub Form. It's presumably stronger than Bug Style, but we haven't seen it take the Cyber World apart or anything like that.

In the games (the primary canon) Mega barely edged out a win against Serenade but didn't lose to him per say. Serenade wasn't even winded (or hell, even visibly damaged) by battle's end, but Serenade acknowledges Mega as being as strong as him.

Serenade didn't ROFLstomp Mega or Bass in the main canon, that's all I'm saying. In addition, there's no canon statement saying that Hub Style as used at the time of their fight (even if Serenade did stomp Hub Style in the manga which follows a completely different timeline where Mega Man's identity as Hub Hikari is completely ignored and/or non-existent).

However, I suppose your point still stands if we were to do that kind of scaling (I'm averse to scaling based on hype statements).

There's also the Giga Freeze which has potentially Universal Range according to Serenade himself, so there's that.

Round 1: Serenade stomps via superior stamina, techniques, survivability, healing, and pretty much everything.

Round 2: I still see Serenade winning in a battle of atrition. Neither will be able to harm the other at first, but Serenade can fight for days without tiring, so Beerus may slow down. IDK, I think it's inconclusive.

Serenade wins. Ramient Shield is better redirection than what Beerus has along with versatility and Beerus not blitzing in-character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back