• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus Vs SCP 682

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Strip 682 out of his gag and he is dead before you even know it.
As previously explained 682 doesnt have a gag, being difficult to kill is not a gag. If you'd like your vote to be counted you have to explain why you think Beerus would win.

I vote Beerus

Where was 682 stated to be a universal constant again? The only thing I remember hearing about that was a non canon, vague statement which didnt really imply that.

682 dies along with the universe if it explodes.

And where does it say he is Acausal? He hasnt shown immunity to destruction in his own timeline.

You need to explain why you think Beerus would win otherwise your vote will not be counted.

Stated here that SCP 682 is a universal constant, and when it dies the universe it inhabits will cease to exist

He's acausal because he's immune to SCP-2140, which instantly rewrites the past of whatever comes in visual contact with it

^ I already stated why. how does 682 being a universal constant matter in a fight against a being that can destroy universes?

If anything, its shown 682 has been killed before, just the result is a universe being destroyed in the process.

And in my previous message you ignored my reason as to why beerus wins.

Beerus basically said he has a better version of the containment wave, he is above SSB Goku who was able to break Hits time hacks, and hakai = op. Beerus wins.

It's impossible to damage or kill SCP-682 without heavily damaging or destroying the Universe. So this has 3 outcomes

Beerus decides to not destroy the Universe, making this inconclusive as Beerus just leaves (probably could be considered SCP-682's win)

Beerus destroys the Universe along with SCP-682, winning the fight.

Beerus destroys the Universe along with SCP-682, and in a chain reaction kills Beerus by destroying the Space-Time of the universe, making it inconclusive.

^ it was never stated to be impossible, but the foundation merely couldnt afford it.

There was an alternate reality where 682 is dead, but the universe is clearly still around

EnoYaka said:
Beerus basically said he has a better version of the containment wave, he is above SSB Goku who was able to break Hits time hacks, and hakai = op. Beerus wins.
682 would likely b able to adapt to resist being sealed, Haikai wouldnt work because 682 is Acausal

@Mister Death It matter because when 682 dies the universe dies along with it, which would kill Beerus in the process.

I did not ignore any reasoning because you did not give any, you simply stated that you think Beerus would win without any explanation then asked a few things about 682.

And yes 682 is dead in an alternate universe...killed by an SCP that killed everything else by some unknown means which somehow nullified the destruction of the universe upon 682s death

Wait, 682 hasn't resisted sealing before? We can't assume that he suddenly can adapt to that, even with all of his adaptation powers.

If he has, then forget this.

Honestly, my vote would be inconclusive, If hakai doesn't do it then I don't know what can.

It's stated that 682 doesn't follow the laws of our universe. Iirc someone described trying to understand him was like playing chess when your opponent was playing checkers. Same board, different game. Any normal means of attack is most likely not going to work on it, especially not a melee fighter like Beerus. I vote inconclusive without bloodlust, and 682 otherwise.

^

Regardless of the scenario, its beerus or otherwise inconclusive, as there is nothing 682 can do to harm Beerus.

And a question, how does being Acausal save 682 from "Hakai" ? I thought that only prevented your future self from being killed by your past self dying. Beerus' "Hakai" is destruction, which 682 has shown no immunity to, only adaptation

unless you want to argue he can adapt to that too

Mister Death said:
I'm getting bored of this arguement. Most don't understand the reason behind 682 being so OP and just say 'Adaptation lol'.

682 is higher dimensional or at least, alluded to be. What we see is not killable because it's not him. It's his shadow. Most matches won't work because his existance isn't limited to the 3-D plane.

As for Hakai, 682 will (I really don't like using this word for 682) adapt to it. Simple reasoning, it's not killing 682's 'real' form.

Sir Ovens said:
Mister Death said:
I'm getting bored of this arguement. Most don't understand the reason behind 682 being so OP and just say 'Adaptation lol'.
682 is higher dimensional or at least, alluded to be. What we see is not killable because it's not him. It's his shadow. Most matches won't work because his existance isn't limited to the 3-D plane.

As for Hakai, 682 will (I really don't like using this word for 682) adapt to it. Simple reasoning, it's not killing 682's 'real' form.
He's "Alluded" to be from a place where space-time works *differently*

There was never implications of him being higher dimensional

Sir Ovens said:
Mister Death said:

being from a different universe that work vastly different from ours does not mean higher dimensional...show me proof of this allusion to his 3d form being a shadow.

Why do you assume he can adapt to deal with Beerus's sealing powers? Beerus hasn't been worried against Hit, or SSB Kaioken x10 goku. Still sticking with Beerus.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
I'm pretty sure SCP-682 can't adapt to Hakai because it would have already faded from existence.

Yeah doesnt it's adapting take atleast some amount of time?

AquaWaifu said:
I'm pretty sure SCP-682 can't adapt to Hakai because it would have already faded from existence.
Low-Godly regen and incorporeality...

Existence erasure requires Mid-Godly regen to come back from I believe. And Beerus can Hakai intangible beings. Not giving a decisive vote however.

Yay! Ryu's not asleep yet! Also, he's right.

At the same time, we don't know the mechanics behind Beerus' sealing technique. It could require an item, it could be automatic, it could require a year of prep. We don't know.

Ryukama said:
Existence erasure requires Mid-Godly regen to come back from I believe. And Beerus can Hakai intangible beings. Not giving a decisive vote however.
Except he's not erasing 682's actual body, just his shell in the physical world...or does that not matter?

Yeah on second thought non-coporeality should be a difficulty for Beerus, however he/it would still need Mid-Godly to come back from Hakai, assuming it'd work on him. Which it may not.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ryukama said:
Except he's not erasing 682's actual body, just his shell in the physical world...or does that not matter?

is it even confirmed its only a shell? I always thought it was just some bizarre creature from a bizarre sepreate universe.

Acausality let Zamasu survive a Hakai, so I'm sure that would be a factor as well.

Wait can SCP-682 come back from the death that makes him/it Low 2-C?

If so I don't see how this isn't a stomp in 682's favor.

I'm not sure if it'd be technically be NLF to assume SCP-682 can adapt to sealing, but it seems like he/it has adapted to vastly greater things.

Either way even if we want to say it's baseless assumption to say 682 can adapt to a seal, it's also baseless assumption then to say Beerus can seal a non-corporeal, soulless universal constant with a true form outside of the conventional matter and time of our world.

I'm leaning towards inconclusive as neither can put the other down.

He was hinting he could use sealing against the Zamasu that was starting to bleed into other universes if I remember correctly. Also, he hinted it would be better/faster than the one Goku was going to use, so I think we can safely say it wouldn't take a year of prep. Honestly it may be inconclusive though.

I feel like every fight that isnt a win for 682 is inconclusive, its kinda boring honestly to put it in a vs battle.

WeeklyBattles said:
AquaWaifu said:
Low-Godly regen and incorporeality...
Beerus destroyed a ghost, so incorporeal or not, Beerus don't give a **** XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back