• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus Vs SCP 682

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whis said Beerus was going to go and take care of Zamasu before the Kaioshin get killed. That implies he was going to seal the newly turned Immortal Zamasu back when Black was still a separate being. Not Fusion Zamasu's Soul.

Even then, incorporeality isn't the same thing as being intangible.

@IronKirby

its not about if he can win, its about having enough of a vote lead for it to count, that way theres not the potential for a mistake to be made as often.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
And apparently we are saying that Beerus's Hakai won't work?
SCP-682 has easily survived things far beyond Hakai.

@Aquawaifu

SCP can defeat Beerus by battle of atrition. Beerus can't do crap to 682?

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
And apparently we are saying that Beerus's Hakai won't work?
Please read the above comments. SCP's true form is a soulless, noncorporeal cosmic entity that resides outside conventional space and time. Plus he has acausality, which Zamasu proved can negate a Hakai. We're saying Beerus's attack won't work because it wouldn't.

I'm still saying inconclusive though, even though I'd prefer the lizard to win. The idea that 682 can evolve long enough to surpass Beerus is ScrewAttack levels of NLF.

@LT Only via its permanent death though. So SCP's Low 2-C isn't very useful in a fight.

Anyways in case my vote wasn't made clear, I'm going inconclusive like most people.

Beerus can never permanently kill this thing with raw AP. And even if he managed to he'd be screwed since SCP causes Universe+ levels of destruction via death. His only dura negating, incapacitating moves (Hakai and sealing) won't work on SCP for the reasons explained further above. Yet SCP will never be able to kill Beerus due to being vastly weaker.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
wait so if someone is capable of Universel level+ AP, they can beat this scp?
If they have Universe level+ ap and durability they would likely wi

>Low 2-C = Guaranteed win

=Low 2-C = Likely win but debatable

<Low 2-C = Not likely to win but not impossible

@LT No. Universe level+ AP doesn't change the fact that SCP has Low to Mid-Godly Regenerationn, acausality, non-corporeality, the ability to revive itself at will, etc. Yeah if SCP gets hit by a Low 2-C punch its shell (not its true form) will die. But the shell will just come back and the true form is still unaffected.

SCP just causes Universe level+ destruction upon its permanent death. That doesn't mean someone with Low 2-C AP could permanently kill it.

WeeklyBattles said:
If they have Universe level+ ap and durability they would likely wi

>Low 2-C = Guaranteed win

=Low 2-C = Likely win but debatable

<Low 2-C = Not likely to win but not impossible
If someone is durable enough to survive the Universe level+ destruction after they permanently killed SCP yeah they could win. But isn't there still the issue of whether or not the Tier 2 can permanently kill it in the first place? Considering all the absurd hax resistance SCP has to make sure it can't die for good.

@Iron It was a typo. I meant to put "Considering all the absurd hax resistance SCP has." My bad.

But that's unimportant and doesn't really change my point at all. Also Non

Alright, third time's the charm, if there's aaaaanyone else who has something to say please do so, otherwise i'll add this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back