• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs His Highness

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Beerus
Well, this looks fun. Battle starts at a distance of 150 meters, on some random desert planet. In-character, all standard means of victory are viable. Who wins? The God of Destruction, or the Sub Leader of Ouroboros Demon Lord Alliance? Stating your reasoning is much appreciated.
Highness Light

I had sort of assumed both would be at their currently listed best. His Highness's page doesn't have a key to go off of, unfortunately. :/

His Highness would probably take this with his hax, except for the fact Beerus is FAR too fast for HH to be able to use them. I think the God of Destruction wins through blitzing.

For the most part

Beerus is superior in almost all of the stats I think. His Highness AP and Durability are rated Multi-Galaxy at max (Not sure about Unknown AP is higher or lower than Multi-Galaxy AP). And Beerus is absurdly alot faster than His Highness. However at the same time, His Highness has the ability called "Avatara" which literally makes His Highness Impenetrable.

To be honest, its hard to decide on who wins. This is basically like Goku VS Beerus, but this time, His Highness is invulnerable but his speed isnt fast enough to actually tag Beerus. For me its inconclusive, becuz Beerus cant actually damage His Highness due to his invunerability ability, and His Highness isnt fast enough to tag Beerus due to the massive speed difference.

Sadly, without the 10 sun Authorities, His Highness would stand nothing against Beerus. If i were to tier it, it would be tier 4-b. Izayoi who has not even awaken himself completely yet could already make Highness bleed. I'd say that this is a mismatch till his highness has all his sun authorities with him.

Saigou Homura said:
Sadly, without the 10 sun Authorities, His Highness would stand nothing against Beerus. If i were to tier it, it would be tier 4-b. Izayoi who has not even awaken himself completely yet could already make Highness bleed. I'd say that this is a mismatch till his highness has all his sun authorities with him.

Is that not currently on his page? And does his hax or whatever not compensate?

Elvis Adika said:
For the most part
Beerus is superior in almost all of the stats I think. His Highness AP and Durability are rated Multi-Galaxy at max (Not sure about Unknown AP is higher or lower than Multi-Galaxy AP). And Beerus is absurdly alot faster than His Highness. However at the same time, His Highness has the ability called "Avatara" which literally makes His Highness Impenetrable.

To be honest, its hard to decide on who wins. This is basically like Goku VS Beerus, but this time, His Highness is invulnerable but his speed isnt fast enough to actually tag Beerus. For me its inconclusive, becuz Beerus cant actually damage His Highness due to his invunerability ability, and His Highness isnt fast enough to tag Beerus due to the massive speed difference.
Is His Higness always using ability or does he have to turn it on? If it's the latter Beerus is fast enough to kill HH before he uses it.

To answer the Avatara part, he needs to turn it on in case you don't know how it goes. If it was to reference, Beerus's Sphere of destruction is bascially Azi Dahaka's 'Farn'. His Highness can block it, completely if i were to say. But it could not last forever, as the Avatara, is also called the 'Another Cosmology', which is also the highness's soul, so it won't last long, but it will last for quite sometime, unless HH is in complete form.

@ThePerpentual, it is not listed in his page in Vs Battle Wiki as he has not achieve it yet, plus we couldn't confirm how strong HH is if he is in complete form.

Okay thanks for answering. Well if he needs to turn it on then Beerus takes this. He is more than strong, fast and experienced enough to take him out before HH can use any of his hax.

Don't they both hold back usually? It describes Beerus as being lazy and moody, and HH as arrogant. Does that have any effect on this?

@ThePerpetual, you make a good point for holding back. He did went full on during the fight with Azi Dahaka, he can't do anything to Azi. Beerus probably can't either... Due to Hax

They both do hold back usually, but you see, Goku's punch is obviously stronger than Izayoi's yet when he punches Beerus with Full Force, nothing really happened until he went SSJG, but all Beerus mostly got his bruises and scratches. Yet when Izayoi punches HH, blood covered HH's face entirely.

ThePerpetual said:
Don't they both hold back usually? It describes Beerus as being laxy and moody, and HH as arrogant. Does that have any effect on this?
That's a fair point. I think even if Beerus was being playful and not taking it too seriously, his casual speed is still enough to blitz due to the massive gap. (Beerus may be a tad arrogant and underestimated Goku slightly but he can tell strong fighters and won't hold back completely) Plus HH may not use his hax all the way at first. There is also the strength and durability advantage Saigou talked about.

ThePerpetual said:
Don't they both hold back usually? It describes Beerus as being lazy and moody, and HH as arrogant. Does that have any effect on this?
Who wrote that on his profile? Beerus is not lazy in fight at all, he held back against a Goku to get new playmates, no other reason. Beerus usually destroys planets as soon as he's irritated, and doesn't hesitate to attack other people. He's rather a ******

He destroyed 7.5 planets in a single day

Back