• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Flare: Battle of the Gods of Destruction

i dont knowwwww characters on here have too many powers and the people who make them dont even understand their own characters.

So does Flare have anything to counter immediate Hakai?

Here's stuff from previous debates:

Akreious said:
Hakai ignores dimensional levels and ignores Concepts and just says "**** you"... so... yeah. The Old Willpower Defense would probably be able to fend off Hakai better Edit: For Context, the Godly Powers such as Godly Ki and Hakai are granted to the users by Zen'Os hand, so it's more of a consequence of position rather than the user's individual powers. For this reason, a Hakai is basically a watered-down version of Zen'Os Erase!
Akreious said:
Hakai says "**** you" to dimensions. As I explained above, it's based off of Zen'Os Erase which while not nearly as Potent enough as to 1-shot 1-As, is theoretically capable of erasing anything of a finite dimensional scale. Also it isn't negating willpower defense; it's bypassing it. Potato tomato :L

From Beerus' page, the Hakai negates High-Godly, destroys Abstracts/Concepts, and basically "follows" your being no matter where you are (So all the clones and stuff of Demigra across the Infinity expanse of the Multiverse was erased when a single Demigra was erased- Demigra's only "alive" right now because that Demigra basically guessed he'd be Hakai'd one day so he made a separate body to become its own entity disconnected from the OG Demigra).

In terms of hax Mind Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Fate manipulation are all out in terms of win-cons for Flare. Probability is also likely out given Probability Manip. is a subset of Order manipulation.

One of Flare's win cons would probably be Absolute Destruction if nothing more than the fact that it's a Powerlisting's NLF page :L

I forgot to add Acausality to Beerus' page but it's Types 1 and 4.

AP is pretty superfluous here so I'm not gonna try to touch it given how AP against either is pretty much useless

no one cares, this is a garbage match with a bad fan character and a mary sue.

this match will end up incon no matter what.

ÔÇì

ÔÇì

ÔÇì

ÔÇì

ÔÇì

ÔÇì

ÔÇì

ÔÇì

ÔÇì

ÔÇì

ÔÇì The first 2 things are joke!

Well, she resists it due to her battles with Kazui, who could destroy an infinite number of infinite sized 4-D Complex Multiverses.

Edit: Also Phoenks, I don't really mind Mary Sue jokes anymore. In fact, I might make some more weaknesses or even reboot pages.

Komodo25M said:
Ok. What about Flare's Type 5 Acausality?
Type 5 Acausality prevents "Erasure on an any-finite Dimensional Level"?

Anyways in terms of actual feats, it depends on if you accept that Void Spawns are Type-5 Acausal (They're born in the nothingness between Universes; a place without physics, reality, and notably in this debate, Cause and Effect).

If not, it's a stomp for Flare. If you do, Beerus hakais. I guess I'll just have to do my best to convince you I guess :L

Well, the lands of Chaos and Paradise are dimensions that transcend all forms of Causality, Concepts, Laws, Physics, and Probability.

Problem is, Beerus' Hakai works on any finite Dimensional Level so the Lands of Chaos and Paradise being dimensions doesn't bode well?

Akreious said:
Problem is, Beerus' Hakai works on any finite Dimensional Level so the Lands of Chaos and Paradise being dimensions doesn't bode well?
Oh yeah, Forgot. Wait, does Beerus go for the Hakai first?

Sadly yeah.

"Beerus is notably very trigger happy with this technique; always going for it the moment something annoys him or he thinks something is off." - Beerus' Profile

Maybe not first but a vast majority of the time, yes. The only times he doesn't is when he's fighting Goku (Who he's trying not to kill)

In order for a Inconclusive to happen, the opponent would pretty much need a similarly broken Instant Kill technique that would work on Beerus.

Universal Irreversibility is only really relevant if Flare hurts Beerus or something first (Anything she does can only be changed by her brother or something of a higher dimensiona level) so eh

Sin may or may not work? I'm not sure how that'd work in relation to Beerus since Beerus is a God, so anything he does is inherently Holy and further, he's merely doing his job as the God of Destruction.

The only real Sin that I can see for Beerus would be Gluttony, Sloth, or Wrath and I'm not sure how Flare would defeat Beerus with those.

Would probably maybe work if Flare turns Beerus into non-existence?? Maybe?

I say that because while Beerus does Exist, his Hakai and Destruction Energy explicitly exist as neither (Working on both beings that exist and doesn't exist equally) so, maybe, his God of Destruction Status may grant him resistance via existing as neither?

So uh, big maybe on that one.

Back