• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Cloud of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp, people just assumed that, in DB, combat/reflexes speed is higher than flying speed, but I remember that Aizen told me about a calc that put Beerus on 15000c, although, its a manga feat.

EDIT: Now that I check, Cloud of D. is much slower compared to Beerus... Beerus speedblitzed

While the....sexy...and...hot...woman.....has better hax like Time Manipulation, Mind Manupulation, Petrification etc. she is severely lacking in speed. Beerus will completely blitz her before she could use any of he abilities.

Im going with Beerus due to the fact he is much much more faster than her

Beerus have superior speed but Cloud of Darkness have a higger range and some usseful hax like the void, i think that she could defeat Beerus with a lot of dificulty.

Cloud of Darkness can win if she pretificates him, but she is way too slow to land a single blow.

So, Beerus will win due his speed.

Beerus is quintillions of times MFTL based on a lowball calc, just for heads up.

I think Beerus can win this battle. There is an extreme difference in speed here.

Mister Death said:
Beerus is quintillions of times MFTL based on a lowball calc, just for heads up.
I think Beerus can win this battle. There is an extreme difference in speed here.

But was that travel or combat speed?

Mister Death said:
No calc that places beerus that high has been accepted here but it has been accepted that he is in the billions of times mftl. As for my thoughts on this match cloud of darkness seems to have some hax but its useless as it will be speedblitz by beerus.

Beerus is just way too fast man. Remember, his speed is very very serious, its hundred of billions times faster than light. I am pretty goddamn sure that Beerus can Blitzkreig The Cloud of Darkness without even giving her A CHANCE of using any of her abilities at all.

Benbenben101010 said:
Beerus have superior speed but Cloud of Darkness have a higger range and some usseful hax like the void, i think that she could defeat Beerus with a lot of dificulty.
Nope, her hax are very very useless here when it comes to fighting Beerus. Remember, Beerus speed is Hundred of Billions times faster than light and Trillions times faster than light in short burst. Beerus can just blitz her before she can even think what to do at all.

Beerus has 7 more votes than Cloud of Darkness which allows us to add this to Beerus win list.

Should we conclude this battle as a victory for Beerus?

welp, the last "vote" doesn't count due lacks of reasoning; anyway, I think that the abilities of Cloud weren't discussed enough, I still without known much about her. But if there any other argue about the fight, maybe this could be considered a win for Beerus

Cloud of Darkness had one hell of a speedbost (from MHS+ to Relativistic+, if my memory is correct) but even with that, a MFTL+ Beerus is far above that.

For once, raw speed and power trumps hax.

I'll go with Beerus, he's way too fast for Cloud of Darkness. Plus he's certainly in the same ball park of power and durability.

Kurapicas said:
I dont know since When Beerus Ki blast or Punch even destroy a size bigger than Galaxy?

ASsa05l.png

Speed dont matter, cuz her spell can dwarf the size of a Galaxy.. I dont even see Beerus can move galaxy to galaxy as he has No feat of doing that..

Cloud of Darkness Void casually destroy 2 Universe easily. That make her Multiversal. Since she destroy 2 Universe. What about Beerus? He has no feat of even destroying 1 universe casually.

Beerus never even showed of Capable of surviving from Universe destruction attack...Show us Beerus survive when Universe is destroyed. Cloud of Darkness casually survive from Universe destruction and stood there with no Dent.
The only thing you are getting yourself into is trouble.

Later, literally EVERY WIKIA STARS ON THE VS WIKI, ADMINS, MODERATORS AND REGULARS will begin to argue with you since this topic has been gone through many times and many of them includes trouble and also leads to a few users getting block....

Umm, She isnt Multiversal, if she was multiversal, she would destroy up to 10^500 or Inifnite number of Universes with their own Space-Time Continuum. Yeah, nice try tyring to proof that She is Multiversal buster.....

As for proof for Beerus destroying the Universe, Old Kai LITERALLY STATES that Beerus at full power is already enough to destroy the whole Universe. Remember, you can add more power into a Ki Blast, making it much much more destructive, so its likely that a full power ki blast is enough to destroy the universe. My god, Pls listen to the characters saying next time.

As for his speed, there is a thread about his speed, and it was concluded he is Hundreds of Trillions Times Faster than light, I dont know where the thread is, but I know it is correct. Ask one of the admins about it.

For now, drop the topic, or else this will lead to an argument and a potential ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back