• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus' Range

Shin Megami Tensei makes use of Brane Cosmology in which timelines are containing infinite amounts of lower timelines and thus multiple temporal dimensions. Dragon Ball doesn't have Tier 1 stuff like at all; not accusing you of claiming that, but that's something that some would interpret it. Whis doesn't have Infinite speed and the cosmology being potrayed as more like a big universe is something consistent. Zeno for sure is 2-C given the "Destroy all existence" statement combined with other facts. Such as the existence of alternate timelines and RoSaT existing. And Infinite Zamasu is indeed stated to be merging with Space-Time; whether that just includes Universe 7 or the entire Cosmology is up for debate. And it's indeed a Low 2-C feat. Also, Zamasu and Goku Black are able to travel through all the 12 universes and kill all the Kaioshin, but can't travel to other timelines through flight.

Not saying I agree with everything Sera and Ultima are saying, but I do think they've made a lot of sense regarind that Zeno and Super Shenron being the only 2-C characters. I'm neutral on this conclusion for now, but was just trying to clarify what I meant.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Shin Megami Tensui makes use of Brane Cosmology in which timelines are containing infinite amounts of lower timelines and thus multiple temporal dimensions.
How does this so-called Brane Cosmology relate to the way the Amala Network is shown? And even more given in-verse it is refered as a single Universe?

"Whis doesn't have Infinite speed and the cosmology being potrayed as more like a big universe is something consistent."

This itself is false. The Cosmology in its entirety is absolutely not portrayed as a big Universe given that we see clear segregation and divisions in its components with no way to traverse between them other than by way of Angels and the Kai Kai technique.

"And Infinite Zamasu is indeed stated to be merging with Space-Time; whether that just includes Universe 7 or the entire Cosmology is up for debate. And it's indeed a Low 2-C feat. Also, Zamasu and Goku Black are able to travel through all the 12 universes and kill all the Kaioshin, but can't travel to other timelines through flight."

This is again, false. Nothing even indicated Zamasu and Goku Black used flight to travel through all the 12 Universes and even then, it's likely Zamasu is trained in the usage of Kai Kai which is able to go to pretty much anywhere without restriction including Zeno's Palace which explicitly cannot be reached with traditional flight.

"Not saying I agree with everything Sera and Ultima are saying, but I do think they've made a lot of sense regarind that Zeno and Super Shenron being the only 2-C characters. I'm neutral on this conclusion for now, but was just trying to clarify what I meant."

Problem is this doesn't even break the present consensus on the Dragon Ball Mythos, namely that all 12 Universal Space-Times are encompassed by a much larger overall Space-Time much like how the Hyperbolic Time Chamber's Space-Time is encompassed by the overall U7.

Just because it's encompassed by a larger thing doesn't subtract from what it is. If I put a small ball in a medium ball and that medium ball into a large ball, does that somehow make the medium ball any less medium-sized?

@Medeus

No problem. Thank you for the help.

Where is that discussion even being held? And as far as I know, or the wikipedia knows, quilted multiverse only works in case of infinite universe.

Bump

So can we go through with Universal+ Range due to scaling with Infinite Zamasu until this whole 2-C/Low-Multiversal thing is over?

Akreious said:
"Whis doesn't have Infinite speed and the cosmology being potrayed as more like a big universe is something consistent."
This itself is false. The Cosmology in its entirety is absolutely not portrayed as a big Universe given that we see clear segregation and divisions in its components with no way to traverse between them other than by way of Angels and the Kai Kai technique.

"And Infinite Zamasu is indeed stated to be merging with Space-Time; whether that just includes Universe 7 or the entire Cosmology is up for debate. And it's indeed a Low 2-C feat. Also, Zamasu and Goku Black are able to travel through all the 12 universes and kill all the Kaioshin, but can't travel to other timelines through flight."

This is again, false. Nothing even indicated Zamasu and Goku Black used flight to travel through all the 12 Universes and even then, it's likely Zamasu is trained in the usage of Kai Kai which is able to go to pretty much anywhere without restriction including Zeno's Palace which explicitly cannot be reached with traditional flight.

"Not saying I agree with everything Sera and Ultima are saying, but I do think they've made a lot of sense regarind that Zeno and Super Shenron being the only 2-C characters. I'm neutral on this conclusion for now, but was just trying to clarify what I meant."

Problem is this doesn't even break the present consensus on the Dragon Ball Mythos, namely that all 12 Universal Space-Times are encompassed by a much larger overall Space-Time much like how the Hyperbolic Time Chamber's Space-Time is encompassed by the overall U7.

Just because it's encompassed by a larger thing doesn't subtract from what it is. If I put a small ball in a medium ball and that medium ball into a large ball, does that somehow make the medium ball any less medium-sized?
This is actually supported through the use of The Cube. One of the things brought up in the tournament between U6 and U7 is that Hit wanted to use the Cube to get to other universes, IIRC implying he wanted to expand his work to other locations.

Antvasima said:
So is some staff member willing to apply the agreed upon changes?
Experienced members are also fine.

I could apply the changes. Just to be clear, all characters that scale to Beerus in terms of power are low multiversal while all those above Infinite Zamazu but below Beerus are universal+ right?

I am uncertain, but it may be better if we handle this in the other current Dragon Ball revision thread.

Range Upgrade.

MUI Goku, BUW Jiren, FPSSJ Broly, Beerus and all GoD's.

At least Universal+, Possibly Low Multiversal

Base Jiren, Kefla, UIO Goku (And stronger forms), SSBE Vegeta (and stronger forms), Frieza, etc..

Universal+

A staff can come up with the description between backrests. If what I proposed gets rejected.

@Proud

I think you should post this on the Ability Addition thread that's still going on. Most of the discussion is over there.

Back