• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus (Dragon Ball) Vs. Pops (Regular Show)

I mean, wasn't the Empathic Manipulation people argue Beerus can resist coming from a far weaker being? Pops' empathic manipulation is effective to the point that a being of pure evil who is equal to him in power couldn't bring himself to attack him the moment he was touched

No but a Beerus willing to kill probably ain't going for cqc.

Hakai.jpg

Will probably be his lead, and that requires no contact.

Okay, I'm sick of people saying Beerus hakai because he is willing to kill.

He is always willing to kill ALWAYS! He killed countless people and destroyed countless world's so stop with instant Hakai BS.

If he was bloodlusted is another thing, but willing to kill nope.

Pops fought with a being who can already do Void Manipulation countless times, and said being was unable to kill him in all of their several battles, i don't think Hakai will do much here

Why wouldn't he? He's done it multiple times before? If beerus wants someone dead ges gonna lead with hakai.

Ultima, did that person use that void manipulation? And can he survive soul destruction.

@Requiem

We don't know, only one of their fights was shown, but said being wants his death badly, and Pops can reverse the effects of his Void Manipulation

Then why say that it's just a touch, even after he said That?

Either way, we need confirmation of if he's a able to tank soul destruction (and is this dude technically a god).

Well, he can reverse it while he is being erased, but he still resists Void Manipulation so... eh

Kai, every single time Beerus wanted someone dead he's lead with it.

Honestly if you're gonna bring up the Goku fight, the fight Beerus purposely held back an infinite magnitude by just to draw out Goku's power. Then stop, becayse that's not a factor here.

Oh, like during the first time he was introduced where he totally used Hakai to destroy half a planet? Or when he was going to destroy earth before Goku reached SSJG. Surely you mean the caveman, right?

Like I said, lolHakai is back with a vengeance.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Kai, every single time Beerus wanted someone dead he's lead with it.
Honestly if you're gonna bring up the Goku fight, the fight Beerus purposely held back an infinite magnitude by just to draw out Goku's power. Then stop, becayse that's not a factor here.
Show me an example.

The real cal howard said:
Oh, like during the first time he was introduced where he totally used Hakai to destroy half a planet? Or when he was going to destroy earth before Goku reached SSJG.

Like I said, lolHakai is back with a vengeance.
He didn't use hakai as we saw an explosion and hakai doesn't create one.

If Beerus knows and acknowledges that he is indeed a threat to time and space like Zamasu and needs to be erased across timelines he is going to use it, Anti-Pops erases existence with beams as we seen from Beerus and Sidra all they have to do is point at them and it hits, no beams, plus Pops was struggling extremely hard to fight him off and failed to stop his existence erasure.

Back