• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus (Dragon Ball) Vs. Pops (Regular Show)

Yeah. That caveman Beerus killed was totally Hakai'd.

Also, I love how people bring up two instances when Beerus was trying to protect the multiverse and a gag episode

Note, I'm not annoyed at you, J-Man. I'm just tired of lolHakai, and you're just...present right now.

The ghost dues count (also even Goku can hit intangibles stuff) , then we got zamasu, then we got the fact he was going to hakai Goku.

To be fair, hakai wasn't even a thing back then.

(Zamasu was more of a he wanted people off his ass actually, it just fits both, Goku was a protect the multiverse thing though).

You're allowed to debate all you want Cal, I'm not gonna be bothered by it.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
(also even Goku can hit intangibles stuff)
Evidence of this please or it didnt happen. Because im definitely certain no one in DBS is able to hit intangibles with just their regular attacks.

Oh my god. We don't know if Beerus can hit intangible stuff. That'd be like saying anyone stronger than Frieza can resist exsitance erasure. Zamasu was a threat to the entire multiverse. Of course he's not going to take any chances. Also, even then, he still made contact with Zamasu. Also, when did he try to hakai Goku.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah. That caveman Beerus killed was totally Hakai'd.

Also, I love how people bring up two instances when Beerus was trying to protect the multiverse and a gag episode

Note, I'm not annoyed at you, J-Man. I'm just tired of lolHakai, and you're just...present right now.
Hakai wasn't an attack that was thought up by the creator around that time, plus he was toying with the caveman and was seeking a good fight at that time, he isn't going to do that post-BOG if he wants you gone and/or acknowledges you as a threat it's a Hakai to the face, he even threatened to do it with Goku, who at this point is pretty much his friend, tell me how he would not Hakai Pops when he nearly did it to Goku?

I think he tried to hakai Goku once, because Goku threatened to summon the Omni-King, and Beerus was afraid, if I'm not mistaken.

>Can hit ghosts

>There's a metric ton of instances of people trying and failing to even touch Dr. Whatshisname and failing in the one episode with ghosts.

Frankly, Hit's attack should've been classified as selective intangibility.

Anyone stronger than Frieza probably can resist existence erasure, because the only two (out of 3) who are stronger can (with one exception but we don't know). He was gonna hakai Goku when Goku was gonna go see Zeno.

Noahkaismith said:
A thread on what? And when Beerus threatened to hakai Goku, I highly doubt he was going to follow through on that.
Do you have any evidence of that other than your opinion?

Why? Beerus was dead serious, he even saud he was being far to lenient with Goku. He got tricked which is why it didnt happen.

Yes Cal but was that person Beerus or anyone higher up on the scale ? (also technically, isn't old Kai and several other ghosts?).

>Can hit ghosts

>There's a metric ton of instances of people trying and failing to even touch Dr. Whatshisname and failing in the one episode with ghosts.

> Trunks and Oolong

> Goku, Hit, and Jiren.

Hmm...

>Can hit ghosts

Only trunks was shown to be unable to hit dr. mashirito, and he didn't use ki blasts which Goku used to break Hit's pocket dimension that gave him his intangibility. he also blocked the intangible blasts Hit shoots that phase cleanly through objects.

>selective intangiblity

It's irrelevant, if it was overcome while it was activated.

Now that beerus is resistant to empathic manipulation, I'm going with him for reasons above.

Back