• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus(DBS) vs Monarch(DC)

Oblivion00 said:
Beerus's only win is gonna be against Omega Shenron isn't it?
Beerus would get owned by a few tier 4 characters as well. Zoom, Surfer and Flash comes to mind. Possibly martian manhunter as well

Honestly the upgrade that DB characters have got doesn't change anything since they are probably not going to get any hax. They still get stomped by most people in their tier so there's really no point in using them in vs debates against characters on the same level as them when they get taken out easily due to hax.

Beerus would get owned by a few tier 4 characters as well. Zoom, Surfer and Flash comes to mind. Possibly martian manhunter as well

Don't even bring characters like the Flash into this since he takes out most tier 3 characters :p

Comicvine has lots of DBZ fanboys, thats the reason it got banned in the first place

I would completely disagree here. Comicvine don't wank or highball DBZ if they did, they would have put him above TTGL and RK Thor but they didn't.

^^You should have visited comicvine back when DBZ was banned, Broly vs TOAA was a regular thing. DBZ vs comics are old squabble

Monarch handled a raging amped up Superboy-Prime with ease. Prime at the time had Universal AP, which is around Beerus's level.

Natse said:
Monarch handled a raging amped up Superboy-Prime with ease. Prime at the time had Universal AP, which is around Beerus's level.
From what i heard, Supes rip his armor very easily.

Sp i guess Beerus has it with nullifying energy.

here's what happened

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/8190/295902-81551-superman-prime.jpg

superman prime basically beat monarch

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/75652/1469031-bigbang.jpg

then the resulting energy that was being stored in his armor was released, on universal scale. but it didn't destroy the universe.

so in my view Beerus would win very easily. he's much faster and has universal destructive power. and if it comes down to it he can nullify monarch's energy once his armor breaks.

Back