• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus and Whis sealing

Coolboy6

He/Him
Beerus should get sealing via the Z Sword because he was the one who sealed Elder Kai in the sword millions of years ago.

And Whis should get this because he was the one who suggested something better than the mafuba to defeat Future Zamasu, referring to the Z Sword. As far as I know, those are the only 2 sealing techniques in DB, and one of them was being used by the gods so its best to assume the Z Sword is being talked about here.

This would apply to all Gods and Angels.

Beerus already has Sealing on his page but a description would be nice. I'm unsure about scaling it to other gods or giving. Whis should be fine though.

He doesn’t?
Regeneration (Low. Quickly healed a cut that he received from Goku), Enhanced Senses supplemented by Ki Sensing, Sealing, Can redirect most conventional attacks with Ki, Duplication, Danmaku (Via God of Destruction's Wrath),

Sealing is in-between his ki sensing and the ability to redirect attacks but it has no description.

Edit: Nevermind the description is in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section.

I mean, shouldn’t all the gods of destruction and Angels all have equal abilities?
Some ability like Destruction energy sure but only Beerus knows the technique and it's not something all gods are stated to have. So in my opinion, it wouldn't be something they all should have on their pages.

Regeneration (Low. Quickly healed a cut that he received from Goku), Enhanced Senses supplemented by Ki Sensing, Sealing, Can redirect most conventional attacks with Ki, Duplication, Danmaku (Via God of Destruction's Wrath),

Sealing is in-between his ki sensing and the ability to redirect attacks but it has no description.

Edit: Nevermind the description is in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section.
It needs a description on his p&a section though, something like “(with the Z sword, he sealed Elder Kai within it)” It should be listed as optional equipment though since he never really used it in battle unless if it would be against an immortal being like Zamasu.
Some ability like Destruction energy sure but only Beerus knows the technique and it's not something all gods are stated to have. So in my opinion, it wouldn't be something they all should have on their pages.
Is there anywhere that says it’s Beerus exclusive?

Is there anywhere that says all Gods share the same powers, even those unrelated to their Destruction energy?

You have to prove that they AREN'T Beerus exclusive mate
Why would they NOT Beerus exclusive mate? It has been shown that all the God and Angels across different universes are SIMILAR based off of abilities.

Why would they NOT Beerus exclusive mate? It has been shown that all the God and Angels across different universes are SIMILAR based off of abilities.
Can you rephrase that?

Because saying Gods and Angels have similarities across different Universes isn't proof that they can all do everything that every other God can do.

Can you rephrase that?

Because saying Gods and Angels have similarities across different Universes isn't proof that they can all do everything that every other God can do.
That’s dumb reasoning as all angels have the same staff with the same abilities and all gods of destruction can all use Hakai. So the proof is in the pudding and you don’t see it somehow.

That’s dumb reasoning as all angels have the same staff with the same abilities and all gods of destruction can all use Hakai. So the proof is in the pudding and you don’t see it somehow.
All Gods of Destruction using Hakai =/= all Gods of Destruction can use every other technique shown by a single God of Destruction.

All Gods of Destruction using Hakai =/= all Gods of Destruction can use every other technique shown by a single God of Destruction.
Again, dumb reasoning. The Angel can probably created the sword from existence. Since all Angels have the same abilities.

Since this is anime only wouldn't a good example of how their abilities differ be how Frieza handled Sidras Hakai vs Toppos or would that be too far gone given the context in how he came into contact with Sidras Hakai?

Again, dumb reasoning. The Angel can probably created the sword from existence. Since all Angels have the same abilities.
Well, I'm sorry you consider this dumb reasoning but I'm not going to change my entire stance on scaling abilities because you think that.

Well, I'm sorry you consider this dumb reasoning but I'm not going to change my entire stance on scaling abilities because you think that.
I mean, why would Zeno give only 1 universe’s gods and angels 1 specific ability? Unless Zeno gave every god and angel a specific ability? But we don’t know that for sure.

I mean, why would Zeno give only 1 universe’s gods and angels 1 specific ability? Unless Zeno gave every god and angel a specific ability? But we don’t know that for sure.
Where is it said that Zeno grants the Gods of Destruction all their abilities?

Sealng already on Beerus and Whis profile, but because they doesn't have description and scan make the ability somehow hidden from view.
Anyway we don't scaling GoD like that, only Hakai Ki was scaled due to being Universal Energy System. At best you can scale Angel's Sealing, but other Angel will at best get a possibly Sealing, not a solid one, that is very generous

Not every god of destruction has a z sword, so i think only beerus should have one as optional stuff. For whis, its nature is kinda vague, so for the angels, id only give a possibly.

Both Beerus and Whis implied they can seal, Whis stated that he have a much better sealing technique than Mafuba. At best we can only scale to other Angel and Grand Priest with them have possibly Sealing, that is very generous

Both Beerus and Whis implied they can seal, Whis stated that he have a much better sealing technique than Mafuba. At best we can only scale to other Angel and Grand Priest with them have possibly Sealing, that is very generous
It is very generous, and tbf I don't think it's warranted. This is a specific technique, and techniques are taught/learned. It's not an inherent ability based on their physiology or skill level, and it's not an energy system based ability like Hakai energy. I just don't see a good reason for the others to scale. Especially not the other GoDs as we know their skill sets are not at all identical outside of Hakai energy.

It is very generous, and tbf I don't think it's warranted. This is a specific technique, and techniques are taught/learned. It's not an inherent ability based on their physiology or skill level, and it's not an energy system based ability like Hakai energy. I just don't see a good reason for the others to scale. Especially not the other GoDs as we know their skill sets are not at all identical outside of Hakai energy.
well yeah, i just stated my opinion on this matter though, that why i said scale sealing across Angels and Grand Priest is very generous

I agree.

Back