• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Because I can! Sailor Moon Vs Yukari Yakumo

I don't have some time so I made a match quickly for my favorite Waifu aka Yukari vs One of my top 100 Waifu (it's true) aka Usagi Tsukino.

• Speed Equalized
  • Usagi is 4-B and Yukari is High 1-A 4-C
  • Bloodlust for both (I want this)
Let's Start

EDIT: Both can Kill each other (The resistance of Usagi is useless against B.O.U.N.D.A.R.Y EE and Usagi can Erase Yukari with Halation

EF8E3EC6-92EE-4271-AAFC-C8B7E95C31C5-5477-000005866B6CEE23
E3D31ABB-BBBC-47D8-B90E-708710D8FC88-256-000000109E503F78

I don't think sealing is needed. Sailor Moon has no resistance high enough to counter Yukari's and lacks godly regen in this form.

Concerning the rapidity of execution, Sailor Moon need to said.....MOON PRINCESS HALATION and the opponent is instantaneously affected and Erased

But yeah Yukari can eventually dodge but i bloodlusted both so....

Bloodlusted Yukari is scary.

She probably opens distance beyond SM's range by diving in a gap then proceeds to conceptually Erase Sailor Moon leisurely from Multiversal range.*

@Fate Low Multiversal* the word has changed

Édit: Nothing....

She start with that? I heard that she instant Erase nah?

Okkkkk bloodlust in my mind is The Better move you have for win with moral off Anyway yeah it's bloodlust so Yuka abuse of her range and Boundar'ed Usagi

Oh who am I kidding

This is probably a stomp

Sailor Moon's only way of winning is through Erasure which is completely useless due to boundary gap and range spam

And Yukari has multiple ways to bypass Type 8 and most aren't even a requirement for her

Oh i forgoten this thread

I say it's isn't a Stomp because Yukari's Only winning way is via Boundary Manipulation she can just Erase or possibly BFR via her Gap

Moon has only a way for winning but it's enough

That isn't her only way of winning

BFR, Erase, Sealing, Incap.

Moon has one way to win and she can't use it.

Personally, I would much rather prefer my favorite character to lose rather than getting stomped.

But if this is a stomp, then it should be closed.

Don't really think this is a stomp. Sailor Moon's win condition is only considered "impossible" just due to Yukari being likely to dodge it, but it's not like it's a 100% guarantee it won't work.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Don't really think this is a stomp. Sailor Moon's win condition is only considered "impossible" just due to Yukari being likely to dodge it, but it's not like it's a 100% guarantee it won't work.
Kumagawa cries bloody tears
I hate you Saikou

Oh....

You know very well that matches with non-haxxed Youkai are stomps either way. Low-Godly shuts down any opponent with no hax, but people capable of bypassing it are usually too haxxed.

Also, can we like, change Yukari's image in her profile? The one me that The Causality posted is much better.

Back