• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bec Noir vs Jack Noir (Alpha)

While clashing and teleporting during his battle with, PM, he somehow manages to kill her at LOTAK. There he makes quick work of Dave, Dirk, and Terezi, leaving only Spades, and Lord Jack. Bec, understanding Spades was truly Jack Noir, left him alone and decided to fight the cruel mockery that presented itself as Jack Noir instead.

Both 2-A

Speed Equal

Battle in a Void

Pretty much Anubis:

Pretty much Lord English: 5

Bec just uses the ring from PM lol:

Bec Noir The Unbeatable Boss
Jack British lol if you end up reading this please know im biased for bec noir but not really kek

Alpha Jack looks like he has higher AP, seeing as how he can fight both Dirk and Dave while Bec struggled against just John.

I'll go more in depth tomorrow.

Alpha is said to be stronger but slower.

However he has Lord's energy stuff, Invulnerability, etc... so he should win.

Bec has more experience and could potentially obliterate him with the red miles however. Teleportation is gonna make Bec a serious pain to hit and he seems to have a larger variety of powers overall.

Hmm, I'm gonna have to think on this some more.

Ok so, here is my vote:

Bec Noir likely will have first move due to his nature. So, Bec will most likely go for the kill with teleporting behind Lord Jack, and stabbing him. Lord Jack, however, most likely won't give a shit, due to how he tanked other injuries (Like how he got slashed a lot in collide). Lord Jack hits Bec with his Juju breaker, negating Bec's ability to teleport, and proceeds to beat him to death

Voting LJ

Also I think that people are severely downplaying Bec's teleportation. He could block the first attack for LJ and proceed to spam teleport until he is dead.

You're invicible (in term of defense) and only weak to Cueball artefact (it's basically the whole point about "Dave is supposed to be the hero killing Lord).

I ended up changing my opinion on this, Bec may be stronger but it would just take way too much to put Lord Jack down.

Back