• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beavis vs Tongue Stretcher

MistaClean

VS Battles
Image Helper
Beavis has all of his equipment

speed is =

fight is in Beavis's backyard

Beavis scales to 1,000,000 Joules

Tongue Stretcher scales to 4251746.4 Joules

Beavis:

Tongue Stretcher: 2

200px-Cornholio (1)
Tongue Stretcher

Ah, okay.

That would mean that Tongue is a bit over 4x stronger. And has better reach.

But Beavis has regen and limited martial ability.

I guess it depends on how much he gets hit by the tongue while trying to close in to use his wrestling techniques. The 4x AP gap means each attack will hurt somewhat badly. But regen might nullify that.

I'll tentatively side with Beavis until more arguments come in.

Tongue boi outranges and likely has better LS, and definitely had better intelligence, and is a lot stronger. The regen isn't really applicable from what I've been told and well, yeah. I think tongue boi takes it

If the regen isn't applicable then I agree with Jacky. The better LS is an outstanding point since he likes to wrap folk up with his tongue. Once Beavis is wrapped up then there's not much he can do.

Back