• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beavis vs. Jar Jar Binks (Lego Star Wars)

Beavis just caught Jar Jar Binks tearing up his AC/DC concert tickets so he decides to settle everything like a man by fighting him

Both are bloodlusted and speed is equalized

Beavis: 0

Me irl: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Beavis has Regenerationn (Low-Mid, can recover from deadly wounds) & Immortality Type 3 (Which is via Regenerationn.)

Supposing his Regen is combat applicable, I dunno if Jar Jar can kill him. Is it combat applicable?

Both also have feats to go with their statistics, but no calculations, right? So, both would be baseline, no?

I'd say Beavis also outranges with his equipment, but Jar Jar's range while understandable, seems... non-standard.

Range: Close Range, fights primarily with his fist

Beavis also has too much stamina for Jar Jar to beat him.

Without knowing much about Lego Jar Jar's Intelligence statistic, I don't think he could think to achieve non-murderous win conditions, & I'm not even sure it'd work on someone with Beavis's Regenerationn.

Beavis DOES have an embarassing Below Average Lifting Strength... but Jar Jar's is Unknown.

So yeah. Jar Jar doesn't seem to have a way to win against Beavis due to Beavis's Regenerationn, Jar Jar's supposed low intelligence, & is outclassed in variety of abilities, equipment, & stamina, & not having any AP/Durability advantage if both are baseline.

That poor Gungan.

Stomp?

Back